Small White flat round pills 4430 on one side
    rspress is offline New Member

Default Small White flat round pills 4430 on one side

Small white flat round pills with 4430 on one side and two triangles with points facing and a 100 next to them.

robo is offline Moderator

This pill is >>>>>>>>>>> 100 MCG
    Imprint Code >< 100 / 4430
    Description white, round, tablet
    You will find a description at ivaxpharmaceuticals.com
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-06-2015 at 08:11 PM.

quote:Originally posted by robo

This pill is >>>>>>>>>>> 100 MCG
    Imprint Code >< 100 / 4430
    Description white, round, tablet
    You will find a description at ivaxpharmaceuticals.com
    I don't recognize the name from any of the medications that I have had. On the side with the 100 the triangles are in this direction ^100, with another triangle turned upside down on top of the other one. Kind of hard to describe here just with text.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-06-2015 at 08:11 PM.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I don't recognize the name from any of the medications that I have had. On the side with the 100 the triangles are in this direction ^100, with another triangle turned upside down on top of the other one. Kind of hard to describe here just with text.

I agree with Robo - the pill is >>>>>>>>>>> 100 MCG.

It's possible this pill was accidentally put in with another prescription when dispensed. Seems to happen once in awhile.

You can find a picture of the pill at drugdigest.org so that you can confirm the ID.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

quote:Originally posted by kirby

I agree with Robo - the pill is >>>>>>>>>>> 100 MCG.

It's possible this pill was accidentally put in with another prescription when dispensed. Seems to happen once in awhile.

You can find a picture of the pill at drugdigest.org so that you can confirm the ID.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.
    Yepper, Robo and you are correct. I found that out after my post. >>>>>>> was the name of the drug....the brand name anyway. After several years with a back injury and so many differnet drugs these must have gotten put in the pill minder and forgotten....I no longer take them anyway.

After two back surgeries and so many shots in the back I have lost count they finally found me permanently stationary at 50 percent disabled.

Thanks for all your help! Also thanks for helping me find yet another pill ident site!