small white round pill 54 783 on back. scored
    SFChristo is offline New Member

Default small white round pill 54 783 on back. scored

small white round pill 54 783 on back. scored

I found it mixed in with my 'travel pack' of pills and now I don't know where it came from.

My best GUESS is that it is generic Ritalin BUT I want to be sure before taking it. My doc doesn't know.

~Christo

kirby is offline Platinum Member

It's not generic Ritalin.

54 783 is 30 mg codeine sulfate, an analgesic and cough suppressant.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/codeine.html

SFChristo is offline New Member

Thanks Super Sleuth Kirby!

That's right.

FYI:
    My partner had been prescribed these tiny codeine pills a couple years ago. It is 30mg in fact the same as in Aspirin 3 (30 mg codeine). I forgot he had them. But to get the prescription without aspirin one needs a special triple script. Most docs don't want to mess with that if they can avoid it and the usually added aspirin or tylenol helps prevent abuse.

Thanks again,
    ~Christo
    ps- re: your post about illegal pills is accurate. I don't know how the dealer presses the powder into pills but it also looks to me like a very poor and unprofessional job. The edges are chipped off etc. Also these pills (I'm thinking MDMA here) tend to be very fanciful in their colors, shapes and the imprinting on one side. From what I've seen at parties and the dance hall, they tend NOT to have imprinting on both sides. The other side may or may not be scored.

And people should also know that they almost always have some upper added to them such as Ephedrine. Otherwise one could actually get tired and sleep on pure MDMA. So the high 'dance all night' most people are really seeking they could find in much cheaper drugs. Maybe even abusing weight loss drugs or something. NOT advocating that.