Someone - Anyone - Please Help A Standed Girl! :)
    SuzyTheQT is offline New Member

Default Someone - Anyone - Please Help A Standed Girl! :)

Hello All!

[?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?] [?]

I recently found a pill/tablet in my home and I don't know what the heck it is (not knowing is driving me absolutely nuts)! I currently have a sick Father (he's staying with my family and I) and he's been prescribed TONS of medications: Blood thinner medications, pain medications, intestinal medications, blood pressure medications, anti-depressant medications, muscle relaxation medications, heart medications, etc., (and the list goes on, and on, and on). All of my Father's medications have been prescribed to battle an extensive list of minor to severe medical conditions and illnesses - One of which is so serious, he requires a full-time, 24/7 live-in nurse/aid to constantly, and carefully, monitor him.

Moving on... I found this strange, pink, pill buried in my hallway's shag carpet. I compared the pill to my Father's pills, but it didn't match anything in any of his prescription bottles (I triple checked). So far, my endless searching has been for nothing - I can't find a single bit of information - I even called the local Poison Control Center, and they didn't even know! I got it... An alien must have crept into my house last night and dropped one of his galactic constipation pills by accident! LOL! OK, seriously... Where was I? Ah, yes... So, I've now been asking/looking around the Internet, while searching for information at the same time (with no luck at all, I might add!)... I'm not very "skilled" when it comes to the computer and the Internet, so this is all very difficult and new to me! Someone mentioned to me earlier (I was chatting with them online) that this little pink, martian pill I found could be a generic "Lortab" (spelling?) pill? Also, someone else online mentioned to me that it could be a generic pill for "Norco"? Does that help?

HERE'S A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE UNIDENTIFIED PILL: The pill/tablet is pink. One side of the pill has only the letter "V" (without the quotes, of course). It's a capital letter "V", and appears to be in script. On the reverse side of the pill is "3600" (once again, without the quotes). The pill is short in length, stumpy, and has rounded edges and corners (actually, there are no corners). Also, there isn't a scored line/impression on either side of the pill. I'm talking about the line that's usually in the middle of most pills that help the user break the pill in half more easily. OK, that's about all I can say - I don't think I can get anymore detailed than that!

Let the begging begin... Eh, hem... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, please... Can someone please tell me what this annoying, anonymous pill is? I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could please take a minute to reply and let me know! I desperately need some closure here! Haha!

Thanks in advance, everyone!

- Suzanne

Dowdy is offline Junior Member

I clicked on the 'search' button up top and to the right and keyed in the numbers 3600. Sounds like your pill. This is a copy and paste, but is here on this site. Generic lortab. Pain medication, medium narcotic.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    This pill is
    Acetaminophen 500 mg with Hydrocodone 10 mg
    Imprint Code 3600 / V
    Description pink, oblong tablet
    Info at
    http://acetaminophen%20and%20hydrocodone.drugs.com/

SuzyTheQT is offline New Member

Thanks, Dowdy!

- Suzanne