split in middle c p then 200 on back
    enchaz is offline New Member

Default split in middle c p then 200 on back

looks like a hydrocodine, it has a C then a split then a P and 200 on the back.
    can anyone help?

I have severe panic attack's & lower backpain. I am on 2mg xanax & lorcet 10/650. I sometimes forget what I post, please forgive me.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Green oblong pill with C|P on one side and 200 on the other side might be 600 mg guaifenesin and 300 mg potassium guaiacolsulfonate. I think it's extended release, but it's hard to find information on all these cold/cough combos. The pill is used to relieve coughs associated with respiratory tract congestion.

I found the imprint in one database, and it matches your description. But I can't find confirmation with any other source.

The company is Cypress, but this particular pill is not listed on the company's website. This pill is probably new, since some of the guaifenesin pills had to be reformulated in late 2003.

enchaz is offline New Member

hi, i was told these were lorcet 10/650's

I mean they look excatlly like the genric watson ones, just diff numebrs.. sure hope they arent cold pills

I have severe panic attack's & lower backpain. I am on 2mg xanax & lorcet 10/650. I sometimes forget what I post, please forgive me.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:hi, i was told these were lorcet 10/650's
    Definitely it's a cold/cough pill.

I was wrong about the manufacturer. The correct manufacturer is CAROLINA PHARMACEUTICALS, and the company purchased the right to the brand name HUMIBID LA.

It's just been confirmed by another source. And you can find a picture at drugdigest.org by searching for Humibid.