Tiny,tiny white pill with "L"
    BearP is offline New Member

Default Tiny,tiny white pill with "L"

This pill may be Temgesic. Very tiny, scored half with "L" on one side. Anyone familiar?

I have a very tiny white, round pill that is scored half. The only marking is an "L" on one side. Can anyone identify this pill?

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Tell me more about the score.

Does the score line completely break the pill in half? Or is it more like a logo - sort of like a sword or a cross symbol where the top of the logo is closer to the top of the pill?

BearP is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by kirby

Tell me more about the score.

Does the score line completely break the pill in half? Or is it more like a logo - sort of like a sword or a cross symbol where the top of the logo is closer to the top of the pill?
    You're right!! It IS an arrow, I didn't see the point before. The "L" is on the opposite side, in the center. Thanks

I have a very tiny white, round pill that is scored half. The only marking is an "L" on one side. Can anyone identify this pill?

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Okay, I can find only one picture. Do an image search for Temgesic on yahoo.com - first picture is from a hospital in Taiwan, so I assume it's "official." Same image is on google.com too.

I've searched the DEA and every foreign agency similar to the FDA or DEA (that I have links to) and can't find any more pictures.

More info:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines...on.asp?id=2544