Verification Please!
    Stardust1959 is offline New Member

Default Verification Please!

My Surgeon gave me a script and it doesn't look right to me when I picked it up at the pharmacy. Could you please verify this for me?
    He wrote it for Lortab 7.5/500.
    I recieved Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5/500
    But these are white oval tablets from (mall) and are scored on one side and the other side says M358.
    I was told to take 2 at a time, I only took one and an hour later nothing happened. Then I took the 2nd one, it took 3 hours for them to begin working
    Thank You,

My Doctor gave me a prescription for my pain medicine "NORCO" 5/325, They were white oval pills with blue specks. With one refill, they were exactly the same as the first bottle.
    Today she CALLED in a new prescription for the same thing. I picked it up at the pharmacy and when I got home, I noticed they were rather large cream colored pills with the marking of 5161 on one side and nothing on the other side. I returned to the pharmacy and he corrected it, saying he was sorry. But when my husband and I had asked what it was, the pharmacist told us he did not know. He also asked me if I had taken any, I told him no, since they did not look like anything I have ever seen before.
    Can anyone tell me what those pills were?
    Thank You,
    Stardust1959

robo is offline Moderator

He wrote it for Lortab 7.5/500.
    I recieved Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5/500
    But these are white oval tablets from (mall) and are scored on one side and the other side says M358.

The pill you received is a generic version of Lortab 7.5/500
    Each pill contains
    Hydrocodone Bitartrate 7.5 mg and Acetaminophen 500 mg
    Description: White Capsule Shaped Tablet
    Identification Code: Debossed with M358; bisect on reverse side

I was told to take 2 at a time, I only took one and an hour later nothing happened. Then I took the 2nd one, it took 3 hours for them to begin working.
    Try taking the two together next time.

they were rather large cream colored pills with the marking of 5161 on one side and nothing on the other side.
    This pill is
    Hydrocodone Bitartrate 7.5 mg and Ibuprofen 200 mg
    Generic for: Vicoprofen® Tablets
    Imprint Code: 5161
    Description: Round, White
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-10-2018 at 10:31 PM.