what is this??
    lackajoy is offline New Member

Default what is this??

it's a pink round pill. It has a large C on one side and the other side it has numbers 86 62 I can't find out what it is anywhere.

I'm thinking it's a pain killer of some sort.

hondo2 Guest

Hi!
    This appears to be Skelaxin (metaxalone Tab 400 MG). Pale rose, round tablet with stylized C on one side, 86/score/62 on the other.
    "Skeletal muscle relaxant, used to relax certain muscles in your body and relieve the stiffness, pain, and discomfort caused by strains, sprains, or other injury to your muscles. Skeletal muscle relaxants act in the central nervous system (CNS) to produce their muscle relaxant effects. Their actions in the CNS may also produce some of their side effects." [Drugs.com search]

lackajoy is offline New Member

thank you hondo2. Yes that's exactly what it looks like. I knew i thought it was a pain pill of some type. Now I know. Thank you for repling to this.

ivebeenhurtin is offline New Member

Skelaxin is a non-narcotic or sedative muscle relaxant. Iam not sure it works too well for pain, because when my husband strained his back over a year ago, the doctor prescribed Skelaxin, plus Motrin as an anti-inflamatory and Vicodin for the pain.

Lord please help me to get through my every day. If there is no help than please jus take me away!