what is this OC / 20
    wrecker1 is offline New Member

Default what is this OC / 20

I just bought a new truck and the salesman that brought it to me was 2 hours late getting it here when the delership is only 2 miles away and also 70 unansward miles on it.The problem is i found a small yellow pill in the passenger seat with oc on one side and 20 on the other.does anyone know what this is for if it is a no no pill then i want to notify the dealership about this.Thanks for any info.

e302bird is offline New Member

Sounds to me like a oxy-contin, a pill similar to >>>>>> or morphine, it produces the same effects. 20mg. Very illegal. I could be wrong, not a Dr., but in nursing school. Used to have a freind who was prescribed them, except they were 80mg.

graphicdesigner is offline New Member

that pill is indeed name brand oxycontin 20 mg. they are a very strong narcotic pain pill. they give them to people with severe pain, i.e. cancer patients, but a lot of people use them to get high, including shooting them up giving it the nickname 'hillbilly >>>>>>' i would notify your dealership immediately. people can become very incoherant on them. not something i would want my employee doing. hope that helps. oh yeah...the pill you found is the same thing that rush limbaugh was hooked on...if that gives you an idea. lol

wrecker1 is offline New Member

Thanks a million no two for the info.I took it buy the r/x and they told me the same so i went to the dealer. They told me they had already been watching him and now they got the proof. Guess he want be driving victoms around.Thanks again to both of you