what is this pill
    karin11 is offline New Member

Default what is this pill

small round blue pill line across the middle on one side the other side looks like an upside down V with bars through it have any ideas i found 2 of these and someone told me it was ectasy

livid is offline Member

there are prob hundreds of different variations of exstacy. Many have "pictures" on them, like a clover or whatever... and they come in various colors as well. All depends on who makes em.

thank you

need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you

quote:Originally posted by livid

there are prob hundreds of different variations of exstacy. Many have "pictures" on them, like a clover or whatever... and they come in various colors as well. All depends on who makes em.
    need help in identifying pill it is round orange one side has 953 with a slash and a 10 on one side and on the other it has either a 9 or a 6 on it it might be in the class of adderall or dexa drine but i cant find anything on it thank you

[quote]Originally posted by livid

[/

] thank you

robo is offline Moderator

This pill is Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg
    Generic for DextroStat® and Dexedrine®.
    Description: Pink, round, flat-faced, beveled-edge, scored tablet. Debossed with 953/10 on the scored side and b on the other side.

You will find an image at barrproductguide.com

Info at https://www.drugs.com/cdi/dextroamphetamine.html