What pill is this ?
    bi6dogj is offline New Member

Default What pill is this ?

I found some pills in my daughters room, she told me they were just wake-up pills or something she needed to crush her exams. though im still curious as to what they are.

they are white, small, round and are imprinted on the fron c50 and on the reverse they have N | N stamped in.

any ideas ? we are from canada as well if that helps

kirby is offline Platinum Member

The pill is 50 mg chlorpromazine, an antipsychotic med. It's also used for nausea, hiccups and some other conditions.

lawyer100 is offline Junior Member

Darn, my first message to you didn't go through. The post to your answer is correct. I'd like to add that the drug is marketed as Thorazine in the US. So this is a very strong psych drug. You should really have a talk with her. This drug can be dangerous to messing around with. This is what they use to sedate people in mental hospitals when they become agitated or out of control/psychotic. I'm not sure why she'd be using this to cram for exams-it should make her very tired. But do some research on the drug-Kirby gave the correct drug name, but it is called something different in the US. Hope this helps some and good luck.

jvanda1 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bi6dogj View Post
    I found some pills in my daughters room, she told me they were just wake-up pills or something she needed to crush her exams. though im still curious as to what they are.

they are white, small, round and are imprinted on the fron c50 and on the reverse they have N | N stamped in.

any ideas ? we are from canada as well if that helps
    The only real recreational use for it is as an opiate potentater. So, whatever she told you (I bet she said self treating for anxiety, but thorazine is a terrible choice for that, and harder to get illicitly, usually) unless she had script and was getting treatment you didn't know about, 100:1 she was mixing with pain killers. Thats REALLY BAD...Indicates that not only was she on pain killers, but they weren't enough of a 'high' for her, strongly suggesting addiction.

Now you know...I hope she's past all that now, but watch her, closely.

coolyman is offline Banned

You can take a pill to consult a doctor what are those drugs? Any damage to your daughter, your daughter may also in the rebellious period, don't scold her, to use the mind to move her, through her friends to tell her the harmfulness of these drugs.

ShannonDale15 is offline New Member

did you try to ask a physician near in your area about that pills?