What pilli is this small oval, light blue, G6 258
    miamirunner is offline New Member

Default What pilli is this small oval, light blue, G6 258

One night I was feeling a quite a bit of anxiety my GF offered me 2 pills - I took one and was asleep in 45 minutes, out cold. I woke up sore the next day about 12/13 hours later with a pounding headache with my clothes still on. I didn't like the experience and I told her. However she had no comment except if I could return the other (I said I lost it).

The pill is a small oval (about 0.9 cm by 0.55cm ), pale light blue, with markings of "G6 258".

Originally I thought it was one of her prescription anti depressants. But now I suspect it is an non-prescribed / rx strength sleeping aid that she bought from someone at work who deals pharmacy stuff.

1) Can anyone tell me what this pill is or how I can find out?
    2) Does anyone else have qualms about loved ones buying depression drugs "underground", even it helps them through the day?
    3) Advise on what to do about this is welcome - right now I'm pretending it doesn't bother me.

Best regards,
    Chris

sleuth is offline Member

Hi Chris
    Any chance the imprint could have been GG 258??
    [8D]

seraph212 is offline New Member

yeah I am looking for the same type of identification. the pill says gg 258 and it has a score down the middle on one side. I heard that it was alprazolam which is a antianxiety drug also known as xanax. I would like to know what it does in detail if anyone can tell or if I got misinformation. it is small and oval shaped pale blue

Thanks

idqueen is offline Junior Member

A blue, oval, scored pill with imprint GG 258 is Alprazolam Tab 1 MG (generic for Xanax) by GENEVA.

Alprazolam is in a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Alprazolam is used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tension associated with anxiety disorders. Alprazolam is also used to treat panic disorders.
    More info at
    https://www.drugs.com/alprazolam.html

miamirunner is offline New Member

yep - it is definitely gg by the picture it looks identical. ( sorry, my pill has been cracked )