what are these? White Pill/green round pill
    Beebe is offline New Member

Default what are these? White Pill/green round pill

I found two pills in my daughters jeans. One is a green round pill w/ a line down the middle on one side, and I can't tell what is on the opposite side because it appears to have been rubbed on while in her pocket (looks like Mylan). The second pill is a larger white one, long with rounded sides. It has a triangle imprinted on it along w/ the number 567. Can anyone please help me figure out what these are?[V]

kirby is offline Platinum Member

I can't definitely ID the green Mylan pill without the rest of the imprint, but it could be 10 mg diazepam (generic Valium).

Andrx logo 567 is 10 mg hydrocodone and 660 mg acetaminophen - generic Vicodin HP.

More info: http://acetaminophen%20and%20hydrocodone.drugs.com/

Beebe is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by Beebe

I found two pills in my daughters jeans. One is a green round pill w/ a line down the middle on one side, and I can't tell what is on the opposite side because it appears to have been rubbed on while in her pocket (looks like Mylan). The second pill is a larger white one, long with rounded sides. It has a triangle imprinted on it along w/ the number 567. Can anyone please help me figure out what these are?[V]