White, bullet-shapped pill with AG 5 3 imprinted on one side.
    Reddyrenrn is offline New Member

Default White, bullet-shapped pill with AG 5 3 imprinted on one side.

I found this white, bullet-shapped pill with AG 5 3 imprinted on one side . The other side is blank. I've searched Google, other pill id search engines, and even tried looking up meds with the abreviation AG but have come up empty. Anyone have an idea what kind of pill this is?

Image of the pill. http://imgur.com/gallery/IhyCoGM

I've been posting this tablet on other sites...one person suggested the imprint reads AGIS 5.
    I still haven't found any clues with that info.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddyrenrn View Post
    I've been posting this tablet on other sites...one person suggested the imprint reads AGIS 5.
    I still haven't found any clues with that info.

That's what the imprint reads. I couldn't find any information for that pill in the US! What country do you live in? Have you tried calling a pharmacy or actually bringing the pill into a pharmacy and asking? By the way, how did you acquire the pill and why do you need and/or want to know what it is, just curious?

PS
    Pill may be from Israel?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-02-2019 at 07:13 AM.

I'm looking for info for a coworker. Shes much older and not very internet savvy. Her story is that her niece is living in California with her husband and kids. The husband found these pills with her after noticing a change in her behavior and sent a picture to my coworker. He told my coworker that she's been drowsy and sleepy often. He's also concerned because she a stay at home mom. I did ask if anyone had traveled out of the country, but my coworker says they did not.
    My guess is that its foreign. I did mention about bringing the pills to a pharmacist to look at. We work different shifts so I haven't had a chance to ask if the husband went through with it.