white oblong pill 44 175 on one side,yellow ...
    abbyguy2117 is offline New Member

Default white oblong pill 44 175 on one side,yellow ...

Hi. It took me forever to find you but I need help.Before I continue I just wanted to say "Thank You" whoever you are for replying.
    I was at my mother's house the other night and my husband had a headache so I went to mothers medicine cabinet to get some asprin.
    Only to find no asprin in the bottle I found a ROUND YELLOW PILL with V and a d in the middle of it on one side and the number 121 on the other side. I also found an OBLONG WHITE PILL with the numbers 44 175 side in a prescription bottle with the label peeled off.
    I don't believe my mother has a pill habit or anything but I remember when my father passed away she was given antidepressents and put them in a different bottle so we wouldnt freak out as kids.
    She has been visiting her MD lately more than usual and it has me worried. Please let me know any information you may have.Mother never wants to worry anyone when she is ill.She is the bravest and most stubborn woman I know. THANK YOU. WORRY WORT =)

robo is offline Moderator

Okay Worry Wort, please don't worry....

ROUND YELLOW PILL with V and a d in the middle of it on one side and the number 121 on the other side.
    I have yet to confirm to exact ID of this pill, but I can tell you that it is made by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
    Their product list is available at http://www.advancepharm.com/productlist.htm
    and everything on the list is available over-the-counter for treating minor ailments.

Their contact details are
    Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
    2201-F Fifth Avenue, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
    631-981-4600 / Fax (631) 981-4112
    advancepi@email.com

Please let us know if you do find out exactly what it is, and that would be another mystery solved

I also found an OBLONG WHITE PILL with the numbers 44 175 side in a prescription bottle with the label peeled off.
    This pill is ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG
    Generic for Extra Strength Tylenol
    Imprint Code 44-175
    Description white, oblong tablet
    Info at https://www.drugs.com/acetaminophen.html

kirby is offline Advanced Member

ROUND YELLOW PILL with V and a d in the middle of it on one side and the number 121 on the other side.

According to Ident-A-Drug, a subscription service at http://www.identadrug.com/, round yellow tablet imprinted AP (Advance Pharmaceutical logo) 121 is 81 mg aspirin distributed by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

robo is offline Moderator

Thanks Kirby

abbyguy2117 is offline New Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Robo & Kirby

=) WORRY WORT