white round with M on one side and 970 on the athe
    kb105 is offline New Member

Default white round with M on one side and 970 on the athe

Please help me identify white pill with M in a cicrce on one side and number 970 on the other side Thansk

Hetty is offline New Member

Hi~ new to site & saw your [?]. I have same, their Butabal (gen.fioricet) said to relieve migranes. They work for me plus I'm on s.s.disability for chronic back, wrist pain - work for that too. recent MRI shows:1 hern.disc; 2 bulging disc's; severe degenritive disc disease & stenosis of spinal canal~ narrowing. 1 back surg., gone thru 3 epidural caudal injections-didn't work; pain dr.now looking @ back surg.again. gonna try chyopractor 1st. sorry so long.... hope this helps . hetty

robo is offline Moderator

kns1257 is offline New Member

[quote]Originally posted by Hetty

Hi~ new to site & saw your [?]. I have same, their Butabal (gen.fioricet) said to relieve migranes. They work for me plus I'm on s.s.disability for chronic back, wrist pain - work for that too. recent MRI shows:1 hern.disc; 2 bulging disc's; severe degenritive disc disease & stenosis of spinal canal~ narrowing. 1 back surg., gone thru 3 epidural caudal injections-didn't work; pain dr.now looking @ back surg.again. gonna try chyopractor 1st. sorry so long.... hope this helps . hetty
    Hi Hetty,
    Was your pain any worse after the Epidurals? I was recently diagnosed with "Nerve root Clumping/Arachnoiditis" I did not have this in my previous MRI's, and now i have it. I recently learned that Depo Medrol is not approved to be used into the epidural space, and this drug causes major adverse reactions and the condition i now have, which is not curable. my friend has "toxic meningitis" from trigger point injections and Epidural blocks of Depo medrol. this is a warning listed in the product insert of the drug that is manufactured my Pfizer, and the dr.'s are using this drug off label despite the warnings. these conditions show up on MRI's and myleograms after the injections, from 3 months to years later.

kns

mdk98557 is offline New Member

Hi im looking to identify a round white pill with watson 933 imprinted on it. I have searched everywhere and have come up with nothing. My friend said they are oxycodone 10mg. I would appriciate anything on this pill Thanks!!!!

robo is offline Moderator

Hi im looking to identify a round white pill with watson 933 imprinted on it. I have searched everywhere and have come up with nothing. My friend said they are oxycodone 10mg. I would appriciate anything on this pill Thanks!!!!

This pill is Oxycodone 7.5mg and Acetaminophen 325mg by Watson Pharmaceuticals.