White round P on one side, 200 on the other

Default White round P on one side, 200 on the other

Herre's a pill, may be Canadian... couldn't find it in the pill identifier wizard thingy, so I scanned it, is there any way to attach a picture of it to this post? Pictures would make identification a lot easier... ;^)

Description:
    It's a pure white pill, 'P' on one side, '200' on the other... perfectly round and its diameter is 11mm.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-28-2011 at 06:26 PM.

scaredmomof2 is offline Member

are the markings very clear? double check the imprints. i have found everything imaginable (i thought) on the wizard. sorry i cant be of more help!

scaredmomof2 is offline Member

ip 200 maybe?

Default Clear Markings

The markings are incredibly clear, and definitely 'P', not 'IP'... I posted pictures, but they seem to have been swiped from my post. I'll post a link to the pictures this time (without the URL link tags) and see if it'll stick (it begins with h.t.t.p.:././.:

img687.imageshack.us/img687/4868/p200pill.jpg
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-29-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Unhappy Still nobody knows?

Still no answer...

I have a link to an excellent picture, incredibly clear scan, markings are most definitely present, inset deeply (perhaps with a company's logo on one face?? — the 'P'), pure white, perfectly round, exact diameter, most likely Canadian because I live in Canada... this identification "should" be a breeze.

There's nothing unknown about the pill if you've followed the link and seen the picture and it's not home-pressed, looks company-manufactured... anyone know?

Aesthir

Violence is offline Junior Member

Is this a lone pill that you found ? I would imagine this is obviously not a prescribed medication for you.

If you have it without a prescription then it may be difficult to determine because you'll have to do some research.

Default Lone pill

Yep, a lone pill... as for doing some research, that's why I'm here. I even scanned the thing and upped the image to make it easy.... I definitely don't have any more, someone is trying to pawn these off on me as benzodiazepines, and I know what pretty much all of those look like. So if it helps, it's most likely some anxiolytic, maybe a depressant of some sort, a "downer" anyway.

I would like to know what it is if anyone out there knows... apparently there are a lot more where that one came from but I only have the one.

Anyway, the picture doesn't help anyone? the fancy 'P' on one side looks like it could be a brand stamp. That alone should narrow it down immensly.

— Aesthir