white tablet pill 93/542
    crazymom is offline New Member

Default white tablet pill 93/542

I found this pill in my sons bedroom, I think that it is some kind of pain killer but I have no clue. It is a white tablet shaped like a capsule pill with the inprint 93 then a score line 542, and nothing on the other side.

Thinks for all your help!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

93 542 is 500 mg chlorzoxazone, a muscle relaxant.

More info: https://www.drugs.com/cdi/chlorzoxazone.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Well think you very much thats helps alot!! When i use drugs.com to ID a pill I never have luck, were do you go to look for the info?

Thinks again

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:When i use drugs.com to ID a pill I never have luck, were do you go to look for the info?
    Right here on this forum you can usually find the answer, so you have come to the right place. We will do the work for you! It's gratifying for us to help you.

We find the information from researching subscription and free services, manufacturers' websites, lots of telephone calls, searching the NDC directory and using info available at the FDA and other myriad sources.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Wow!! As a working single mom I dont have much time to make all kinds of phone calls. So I respect you guys very much!