WMD WME Gray Pill with 100 on back
    Vixen is offline New Member

Default WMD WME Gray Pill with 100 on back

Can anyone identify a little grey pill with the letters WME, or WMD, on the front and 100 on the back. I'm not sure of the sequence of the letters, they might be mixed up. Like WEM, or WDM... Much Thanks!

Pulp Scription is offline Junior Member

I believe it is MS CONTIN 100 mg - generic for MORPHINE SULFATE SA
    gray round tablet
    If you could get the EXACT sequence of letters I would know for sure.
    Ms Contin has 100 on it and is round and gray.

robo is offline Moderator

I agree with Pulp Scription in that it is quite likely these pills are Morphine Sulfate 100 mg extended release. The brand name product, and generic versions of it are all round and gray with an imprint of 100 - worldwide. BUT I have not been able to locate your pill on the internet to confirm the identity.

Could you please give us some more info? Are you in the US? Did you find the pill or was it prescribed for you? Thanks

Vixen is offline New Member

I'm in the US. I found the pill at my boyfriend's house. When I found it he did everything he could to get it out of my hands, including prying my fingers apart, scratching me, and burning my fingers with a cigarette. If I saw a pic of it I would definitely know it if I saw it. I think I found out everything I need to know tho - Thanks for all your help!

sfc420 is offline Member

If he tried to pry your hand open and burn it with a cigarette, its definately MS Contin and you should probably talk to your boyfriend about drug abuse problems...