Worried Mum needs advice on a pill
    Angel151 is offline New Member

Default Worried Mum needs advice on a pill

I have found a small plastic bag containing what looks like some pills in my son’s room.
    They are salmon pink in colour with a raised 100 on both sides, not completely square or rectangular. Can anyone help me identify them please? I do have a photo. Thank you

Forgot to mention that the 100 is underlined on both sides. The shape is the 100 itself and not just a regular shaped pill with an imprint

They actually look more like sweets or candy. I am in the UK.

Genscripts is offline Banned

There are so many medicines have seldom colour, If you have some pictures please upload otherwise maybe we upload some other medicines here and it will the reason of mis-understanding between you and your son.
    So if you want a perfect answer please upload medicine picture.

Genscripts is offline Banned

Drug: ADDYI
    Strength: 100 MG
    Pill Imprint: f100
    Color: Pink
    Shape: Oval

FLIBANSERIN (fly BAN ser in) is used to treat hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women who have not gone through menopause, who have not had low sexual desire in the past, and who have low sexual desire no matter the type of sexual activity, the situation, or the sexual partner. Women with HSDD have a low sexual desire that is troubling to them, and is not due to a medical or mental health problem, problems in the relationship, medicines, or drug abuse.\n \nThis medicine is not for HSDD in women who have gone through menopause. This medicine is not for men. This medicine not for use to improve sexual performance.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-29-2018 at 04:29 AM.