Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree160Likes
150-200mg oxycodone c/t
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Woot Woot congratulations on 5 months...
    Proud of you...
    asp44 likes this.

asp44 is offline Member

Lvg nghtmre, Thank u for all your encouragement and advice.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

That's awesome!!! Congratulations on 5 months my friend. Keep up the good work!!
    asp44 likes this.

asp44 is offline Member

Been a while since I checked in, but in 2 weeks I will have 8 months clean. Everything is good except for an occasional night of restlessness and a few hours of sleep.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by asp44 View Post
    Been a while since I checked in, but in 2 weeks I will have 8 months clean. Everything is good except for an occasional night of restlessness and a few hours of sleep.
    First let me say Woot woot...
    Hey 2 weeks no fronts on time just for today lol...
    I am extremely Proud of You my friend this is one of the hardest things you can do for yourself... Life clean pretty great right!!
    Keep going my friend and you can achieve anything in life you want...

Opioid dependant is offline New Member

Default Medical assisted treatment.

Hey there, you need to go to a MAT facility to get off your meds. Don't detox alone it's very dangerous. I go to impact health and they saved my life.

asp44 is offline Member

Well dut to being rear ended, resulting in my car being totaled, i had emergency neck surgery to fuse my neck c56&7,, now im having withdrawal from being on vicodin for 2 weeks!! A measly 2 weeks on that junk has put me right back to having rls, and insomnia. Took my last vicodin on thursday, so getting started on day 3 of this garbage. No other symptoms but the rls which causes the insomnia. And to top it off in 2 weeks i have to get another fusion in my low back above the original fusion. Man a yr off that junk, and now because of a wreck where i took vicodin for 2 weeks im having lovely wd again.

asp44 is offline Member

I am so beyond frustrated about about having been clean for over a yr, inly to have a wreck last September and have to go thru this again. I had to have the surgery as the pain eventually got to be to much. Hopefulli it wont last long due to only being on them for two weeks. Well see. Scares the hell out of me about the 2nd upcoming lower back fusion in a couple of weeks. The only symptom is this awful rls.

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by asp44 View Post
    I am so beyond frustrated about about having been clean for over a yr, inly to have a wreck last September and have to go thru this again. I had to have the surgery as the pain eventually got to be to much. Hopefulli it wont last long due to only being on them for two weeks. Well see. Scares the hell out of me about the 2nd upcoming lower back fusion in a couple of weeks. The only symptom is this awful rls.

Sorry to hear about the accident and surgery/surgeries. Unfortunately that's part of life, don't get so down on yourself for taking the pain meds! I replied to you several times when you first started your thread, I made some suggestions for the RLS, did you try any of the suggestions and what was the outcome?

You said you were only taking the vicodin for two weeks, how much were you taking per day? Did you taper down at all or just stop cold turkey? I would assume that the RLS or any other withdrawal symptom wouldn't last too long seeing that you've only been on the pain meds for 2 weeks! Update when you get a chance? God bless us all!

asp44 is offline Member

I tried taking b6, potassium, and amino acids last time, but nothing helped. I was taking 6-8 of the vicodin a day. They were 7.5s. For the last 3 days while still taking them i did take take 2-3 a day instead of the 6-8. Its not nearly as bad as the last time, but sucks nonetheless.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910