Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
17 hours in... and im freaking out
    rainbowpoots is offline Member

Hi every one! Well today im tired still 4 hours of sleep again . . With rls at night. Energy level low but managed to lightly work out and cleaned out my dreadful bathroom. Im wishing my sleep and energy come back...Although its only day 5 i believe... so still have some work to do.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

For that RLS: ibuprofen, hyland's restful leg, magnesium/calcium/potassium, a good walk and a hot bath. Get that L-tyrosine and B-6 going for energy. Great you worked out because exercise is the best. Sleep will return and you can try any otc or melatonin. You are moving forward: I don't think I could have cleaned out my dreadful bathroom on day 5!!!! You are so hanging tough, proud of you!

Peace,

Iloerose

Thank you! Ive been pushing myself to do something.... my bathroom was gross... i had to.
    iloerose likes this.

Been awhile Rainbow! How are you?
    Efil Pleh likes this.

Well I've been doing good. My phone broke so I haven't been on because of that. Im doing great I'm still missing energy... it comes and goes. I try to push myself to walk or do yoga everyday. Unmotivated the freezing weather doesnt help at all. My sciatic nerve has been causing alot of discomfort. Still taking all my vitamins and such. I'm wishing my energy would come back to me... but I'm sure it'll take awhile and i still ha e trouble sleeping. Thank you for asking
    Efil Pleh likes this.

Those are the last things that come back: Energy and Sleep. If you keep pushing yourself you're going to be fine!!! Proud of you for pushing through!

Peace,

Iloerose

Thank you!
    Efil Pleh likes this.

Just an update still feel energy less. My sleep has improved to at least 5 to 6 hours.... mu legs though always wany to move then hurt when im up but its not the same sensation as restless legs.... I can sit still just they wany me moving. I feel today like my hearts been racing and that i have energy to burn off yet when i get up to go do something its like... okay lets do it 10 mins later I feel like im exhausted and need to sit again. Ive been having off and on depressive thoughts. But I am still doing good haven't touched the stuff since i stopped even though its crossed my mind... i cant go back even though my head says >> ve happier if i did. I drown it out and tell myself soon I'll be back to normal. I mean i functioned fine years without them worked, played and lived normally.
    Efil Pleh likes this.

Magnolia36 is offline Junior Member

I am really glad you are pushing through! I have until about Monday until my meds run out. Feeling pretty scared, but trying to get into a better frame of thought.

EarlC2 is offline New Member

I've be 80hrs clean. Still have bad times sleeping. Like now. You can do this. It's sucks I know but it's worth it in the end. Earlier in the day I thought back at it and was proud of myself for hitting that 72hr mark. It's just downhill after you hit that 72hrs. But damn this is my second time C/T.

highpotency is offline New Member

Hi rainbow, I just wanted to say I've been through it. Try to start eating as healthy and clean as you can, eat a lot of protein and try supplementing amino acids, along with magnesium, calcium and potassium, these are things your body needs to recover and get that natural energy back. Avoid caffeine at ALL costs, it will just create anxiety and worsen what your going through. Look for a product called CALM, its a magnesium supplement which has worked wonders for me. Also the amino your looking for isnt tyrosine, you want L-theanine for sleep and restlessness. Keep in mind all aminos need protein in your body to function at its fullest potential. This is why I drink hemp milk on a regular basis, as it gives much protein, ALL 11 essential amino acids, including high content of Omega-3s and many many nutrients including magnesium. Remember Omega-3s are the ones you want, they promote proper brain function, dont get too much omega-6 and 9s, these can cause inflammation. You are doing very well pat yourself on your back, it will get easier from here on out. God bless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12