Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
17 hours in... and im freaking out
    rainbowpoots is offline Member

Default 17 hours in... and im freaking out

Ok.. once again 17 hrs in im fidgety. I keep hearing that voice just gwt a few only take a little for your nack pain. Just half a percocet 10 will be ok.... it keeps on and on and on and on. Im freaking out. Its saddens me bc im feeling weak i wanna give in. I kniw today is refill day.
    omg. Im going to cry. Im laying here crying. I do but i dont. Ive made it 17 hrs no pills. I dont even feel too bad rls ive delt with my whole life even before pills i deal with rls and would shake myself to sleep. Then i found them they made ot5 better. Im energy less. But not horrid pain should i feel lucky 17 hrs in and that i dont wanna die right now. I really need help here. 17 hrs is too good to give up right? Im afraid if i did i wouldnt stick to just 5 mg.... ugh...help

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

17 hours in is GOOD. You really, really, really need to be ready for this. It's a mental battle. Remember: this is the most important thing you will every in your lifetime. If I can make this, you CAN make this. Get out of the house, watch stupid movies or comedies or sitcoms or whatever. Post here, read posts. Get your mind off of YOURSELF. Start hating the DRUGS. You can DO THIS, don't give up ONE minute, let alone 17 hours.

Peace,

Iloerose

I am right here if you need to talk.

Ive been Binge reading one after another on here. Thank you. My next question is.. 17 Almost 18 now is most the hell over with? Honestly ive taken ab 800.mg ibuprofen a multivitamin with all the b's in it potassium and L tyrosine, today with just coffee water and the 2 small donuts i could stomach. Honestly now im just sweating laying down or up walking the pain is manageable. I even just finished a bit of yoga. My legs are still. It's my voice in my head. I thought i was prepared. Ive read on here months before i decided to do this. When high ur like yea I can do it! So now i dont feel horrid much just that voice its so loud. Im trying to stay occupied been reading. .. tv..little yoga. I had no idea even with reading all these people's experiences what i was in for... if you dont mind. How long have u been clean? How do u keep it up...

My last post i explained ive used over a year not yet two but somewhere in between. Started Going threw 10 to 15 pills weekly. *Vicodin *Last week was down to 20 mg a day as opposed to 40 to 60 mg a day. I could cut any lower so i took 15 mg and flushed the rest. Was clean a few hrs scrambled to find 1 oxycontin 10 cut it half felt guilty. Those supposedly last 12 hrs.. so 12 hrs later i was feeling kinda bad so i took ibuprofen with diphenhydramine to sleep and with a heating pad. Woke up in so much sweat drenched. Now not ao bad. Lethargic. Im not sure qhy i went into that whole spew. Anyway now it's my head... so back to the first question am I Over the worst you think?
    I talk alot. ...

Okay sadly my mother inlaw couldn't find the L tyrosine. Bummed. I needed that energy. Hee oh man i just giggled.

Rainbow: I'm not sure if walgreens has the L-tyrosine, but a health food store (not GNC: too expensive) should have it. I also still use Boost Energy by Irwin naturals, which has the same ingredients. I came off of around 120mg-150mg. per day of 10mg. vicodin. You can do this. As I said EXERCISE is key, anything you can do will help and you will be able to do more when you start feeling better. You have the ibuprofen, benadryl, immodium (key: and don't worry about taking this. The mild opiate, loperimide, does not cross the blood brain/barrier).

You need to be prepared for around 3-5 days of w/d symptoms. Day 3 can be the worst. Although everyone experiences w/d differently. As far as being all out sleepy/tired the first day or second day was the worst for me. You still may experience some lethargy after and that's because your brain needs to build those good endorphins. YOU WILL get through this. Try to stay occupied and don't obsess about the time frame. Those days will go by faster than you think, at this point it will seem like years, but you will get past this. HANG TOUGH and STAY STRONG.

Peace,

Iloerose

Thank you. I really nees reasurence. I just figured since right now I don't feel so bad that maybe the worst was over.

Just hang tight and be positive. It's hard to say what will be, everyone is different and the w/d process is different, don't borrow trouble. I'm just giving you a standard time frame. You'll also have your hills and valleys. There is not sense worrying about what might be, just stay in the moment. Know I'm rooting for you!!!

Peace,

Iloerose

Thank you. Ill be posting probably frequently

4kai12 is offline New Member

you can do this! i been reading ur thread and thought i would post,hope tha ts ok. uve made it so far already,it doesnt seem like it but for me the beginging wds were always much much worse for me, i no everyone is different tho. deff try to get out of the house, if u physically can ,that will help. when ever i was able to get out of my own head and concentrate on not thinking about it ,distraciting myself i felt a little better. even if its talking with ur mother in law ,any conversations especially not about the situation were helpful to me,just conversating helped me,so i wasnt stuck in my bed bymyself letting my mind do all the talking!!hang in ther hun.uve done awesome!uve been able to ignor the mental so much better than i could!!!if posting has been helping u ,post,think of this as ur diary!!

8 am. Didnt sleep well restless legs bad amd body twitching all night. So tired. And feeling my muscles jump i hate this. Im not sure how today will go. Uhh. I feel sick.

As another member says: This too shall pass. I know you are feeling sick, hang tough and keep moving forward: every minute forward is a step towards freedom from these pills.
    Gatorade might help some with the RLS. Potassium: orange juice, bananas. Let yourself just BE through this time.

Peace,

Iloerose
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Magnolia36 is offline Junior Member

So happy to see you still truckin'! You are inspiring me. Today may suck worse, it may not. But I would think you are about to go on the other side of that hill considering the time frame. It's so hard to speculate. For me, day 2 and 3 have been the worse. Today is day 3 for you? Don't forget gatorade. Flush those suckers out!

Well im goin by the 12th hr after my last dose. So it's been about 38 hrs. This morning was hard i was throwing up nothing. Couldn't even have my coffee. I managed to eat most my oatmeal. Took my multi vitamin a potassium pill fish oil 4 ibuprofen and 3 disolvable restful legs by hylands after i ate. Sipping gatoraid. Feeling okay actually. Uhm i havent really had a strong urg to want them... i feel kinda fuzzy like i starting to see the world again is the only way to explain it. Very very odd feeling. I've also changed my sheets and walked about the house. Took a hot bath last night not really sure that really helped me. In my head im feeling like i might have energy just a tad. Still haven't had the poops yet also haven't taken immodium or had to yet so that's nice. I felt like heck all night. Especially from 5am to 9 am. Right now not too bad.

Okay guys. Approximately 40 hrs. I feel good! Hylands helped me so much. My youngest is begging to go outside today so i think i may actually get dressed and go out for awhile... uhm. Still feeling nauseated but haven't thrown up since i ate. Im still feeling lethargic but happy...

Im back again. Im now outside with my kids not going to lie im feeling amazing right now. Still having hot flashes but my body aches arent around and i feel like i have some energy.

4kai thank you and if course i dont mind. I must say you all hav3 really really helped. You wonderful strangers.

Magnolia36 is offline Junior Member

This is great news! I think you are beginning to come out of the hardest part. Changing sheets, going outside, this is great news! Like I've said before I love how suddenly you'll find yourself laughing more, feeling more. I am not lying when I say your journey is inspiring me to jump off this freight train!

Update today was good. I felt good. I went outside i made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Watched a movie with the kids... started to sweat about an hour ago and a slight headache. Do u think im over the hardest part ? Heres to hoping 4 ibuprofen restful legs and a sleep aid with a hot shower let me gets some sleep tonight....
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Hey everyone! Half way threw day 3... terrible sleeping. I slept horrible. Horrible but i got a few straight hrs so thats better then nothing. I feel a tad achy.. and nauseous. Low energy... but i feel like I have some. I think i may go to the park with the kiddos. Try at least. After i eat taking my vitamins and giving the day hell. Over all im doing well. I think. Feeling hazy a bit juat like my brains floating but ira off and on.

Hey everyone today i was at the park for 3 hours i feel really good

Glad you are feeling better today!!! Stay strong: you're getting there!

Peace,

Iloerose

Thank you... i felt 10 times better. I almost forgot what fun was without having to be high

Efil Pleh is offline Member

WOW! You are lucky, 4 days in and you're at the park, doing yoga and feeling good, sorry, I mean really good. Boy I hope it works that well for the rest of us. Great job, you must be on top of the world?

Well I'm still having occasional aches and sweats. But yeah i do feel like that. I couldn't even imagine >> feel this good this soon or without substances let alone. I was a crazy mess but by day three I decided to get up and push myself and by day 4 i was still nauseated achy and sweating off and on... but in my head i was feeling like i could do somthing so i got up pushed threw it and did and moving around really really helped me. Trust me I was in hell and I just was like you know what you got this. You can do it. Posting really helped me out. I really was scared to death and freaking out.

Its really amazing... i never realized how bad it was beating me down in the end. I knew it was ruining aspects of my life but I didnt realize how it was breaking my body. I thought it was my energy... and i think ive done more these last few days then i have in over half a year or more. I know it is different for everyone but with otc pain relief and vitamins and hyland's restful legs (heaven sent that stuff *imo*) I made it... I felt like death. Worth every second.

Well I'm still having occasional aches and sweats. But yeah i do feel like that. I couldn't even imagine >> feel this good this soon or without substances let alone. I was a crazy mess but by day three I decided to get up and push myself and by day 4 i was still nauseated achy and sweating off and on... but in my head i was feeling like i could do somthing so i got up pushed threw it and did and moving around really really helped me. Trust me I was in hell and I just was like you know what you got this. You can do it. Posting really helped me out. I really was scared to death and freaking out.

Its really amazing... i never realized how bad it was beating me down in the end. I knew it was ruining aspects of my life but I didnt realize how it was breaking my body. I thought it was my energy... and i think ive done more these last few days then i have in over half a year or more. I know it is different for everyone but with otc pain relief and vitamins and hyland's restful legs (heaven sent that stuff *imo*) I made it... I felt like death. Worth every second.

Rainbow: You are doing great! It's great to see you out there encouraging other people. Really was worried about you at first! You've got this thing so keep moving forward: always, always remember 1 is too many and 1000 are not enough. So proud of you.

Peace,

Iloerose
    songbird544 likes this.

Riskee is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowpoots View Post

I hope to be feeling that good in just a few days time. I'm at about 24 hours and things are just starting to get a little shaky. Can't wait for this week to be over with!

You have this. Tonight im achy again with a head ache. I haven't been sleeping but during the day I feel decent
    iloerose likes this.

Just kno itll pass hang in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast