Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cokey30
  • 2 Post By Shawnamama
2 week hydrcodone binge what to expect
    Cokey30 is offline New Member

Default 2 week hydrcodone binge what to expect

I recently got clean off of opiates back in May ...fast forward to two weeks ago 09/05 to be exact I went to have a dental procedure done and they prescribed me 30 5/325 ...,. First day I took 10mg second 17mg third day 15 mg took nothing for the next 3 days then I took 15mg 2 days in a row nothing for another 24-48 hours then 10mg again 2 days in a row after that nothing for another 24-48 hours then I took 10mg one day 24 hours later 20 mg then 24 hours later 17mg what said I expec withdrawal wise....I'm scared to >>>> and feel stupid af
    Iluv2smile likes this.

Iluv2smile is offline Platinum Member

I t is so great that you came back so soon it seems like you may get off with little withdrawals but you better stop now ..It only gets worse and all those things you thought you never would do ..Well under the influence our moral compass becomes compromised.

So you know what to do you did it before.

Keep coming back!

Iluv

Do u think I'll have any insomnia everything else I can deal with

Shawnamama is offline Junior Member

Honestly, I think you will be fine. Two weeks really isn't that long. When trying to get to sleep you might miss the nod passing out feeling the first night but I think it's pretty safe to say that you will be back to sleeping normal in a day or two.

Next time try and let your dentist know that you have a problem with substance abuse and only have him prescribe you enough to get you through the surgery and a couple days. It really bothers me that he gave you a 30 day supply for a dental procedure. That's what got me into my mess in the first place.. A freaking tooth pulling and the jackass gives me a 30 day supply of Vics (never had an opiate before) 5-6 years later I'm here looking for ways to detox.. It's nuts!

Good for you for not taking it any further then the two weeks. If you feel like finding more come hear first to talk let us know how you slept

Ps just realized you asked this question quite a few days ago. I hope you slept well
    Last edited by Anonymous; 09-29-2014 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Mis spelling and an add

NeedHelpInNY is offline Junior Member

Your head is in the right place, but you shouldn't have any withdrawal. Your biggest issue may be mental and that you want one. 2 weeks is not long enough to build dependency scientifically unless you are taking some every 30 minutes.

When I had surgeries I had taken them for a few months every night and had zero issue stopping. It's just this last year for the first time I took everyday and when I wanted to stop, I had problems.

If you want some peace of mind at night, take 1 dose each of Melatonin and Benadryl and you should be fine.

Just an update I ended up dosing again...all together my binge was 3 weeks total every 24-72 hours 10mg -20mg and it has now been 4 days since my last dose I can officially say this binge is over and the only issue I had was mental for about 48 hours then cravings went away...besides I was already feeling like an failure of some sort for relapsing ...but anyway thanks for the replies it's all good