Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree43Likes
6 days off 3.5 mgs of subutex
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Platinum Member

How we doing Dobieman? Gotta be getting close now. About time to work in some skip days perhaps?? Just checking in with you. Update when you can.

Have a great Sunday
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Dobieman is offline Member

Thanks to all for checkin in with me and all the support throughout this venture. Today is my first day to not take any suboxone at all! I havnt decided if im gonna just skip a day or try to just stay off. I usually work saturdays, but Im off today and tomorrow. So, i might try to stay off tomorrow too and take a last dose of .0625 mgs Monday?? Im almost there!!!
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Felt real tired and ZERO motivation. S ou, i took my last dose of .0625 mgs this morning after 2 days off completely. So, that should be my last dose. When should I start feeling better?
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Hey you. Congratulations on day one!!! I don't want to give you a timeline, and I know how frustrating that is. That was all I wanted to hear on my detox. But everyone heals differently. With as low as you tapered down and worked a few skip days I believe you will bounce back faster than most. Try not to focus on how you feel. Get out and go for a walk. STAY busy and keep your mind occupied. That's the best medicine for you right now. Eat healthy, stay hydrated, and keep some Imodium for bathroom issues. This is the beginning of your new life and you should be excited!!! You can do this!!! Keep posting and reading. It helps!!

Have a great night
    Beef

Thanks Beef! I am excited to be off it! As the greatest wise man ever said, "IT IS DONE". I stay VERY busy working 56 hrs a week and working out 5 days a week. I was wondering if my bowel issues and aching knees stopping will be some kind of sign. My knees ache a little every day, but my official last dose was on the 4th so Im hoping to start to see the knee aches and bowel issues go away soon as a sign my brain is recovering. I have been SO tired too.

Aaaahhhh yes the lethargy. It does seem to linger. But your energy will return. Same with the bathroom issues, they lasted for about a week and a half or so. Just keep the Imodium handy. But I jumped from a much higher dose than you. Just treat the symptoms as they pop up and know that they will subside in time. You will heal, and get back to your old self, if not even better!!! Also, the aches and pains are normal. My pain levels went through the roof for about a month, but now I'm actually in less pain than I ever was when I was using. Tylenol and ibpruofen actually work for pain now. It's, crazy.

Keep going my friend, it keeps getting better. I promise you that!!!
    Have a great night!
    Beef

Hey beef thanks for the response. I am still having slight knee aches and issues in the restroom. I really hope these knee aches go away. My knees didn't bother me before I started the Suboxone about 7 or 8 months ago. I really worried that the knee aches may be permanent. My hobby is weight training and my job requires me to be on my feet all day long. If these knee aches don't go away I may be in for a long ride

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234