Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
6 days off 3.5 mgs of subutex
    Dobieman is offline Member

Default 6 days off 3.5 mgs of subutex

Considering getting back on a lower dose and tapering off. I really need off and may be drug screened in about a week. I read that I should pee clean after about 6 days off. I actually dropped from 3.5 to about 1 a day for a couple of days then to about .5 for a couple days and today is day 3 completely off. I have been using alot of otc pain meds, kava kava, ashwagandha, b complex, magnesium, multivitamin, fish oil, DLPA, and got some Zembrin on the way; for sleep I use a herbal sleep aid with all the good stuff in it, along with antihistamines and klonopin for sleep. I can only sleep 4 hrs and get up and take all sleep meds again for another 4 hrs of sleep. Im gonna stay off at least another 6 days until pee drug screen then I might get back on a lower dose and taper off. To be honest I think all the supplements are really helping as my most troublesome issue is pain in knees and lethargy.

Any thoughts PLEASE advise!!!

Also, I was working 12 hr days 7 days a week when I started the drastic dosage drop, but Im monied up and dont have to work for at least 2 weeks or longer if I need the time off, but I gotta pick up my 3 year old for 2 weeks to 2 months depending on when I decide to go back to work and I want to have fun with him, not be a dud. Thats y im considering starting back on a lower dose and beginning a taper when I pick him up. I noticed all the support on this board and think you are all truly great people who take your time to help others who are struggling with addictions.

Also taking Sam-e and st. Johns wort

I honestly dont feel like 2000 mgs of dlpa is helping at all though

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

I've typed and responded to you twice now and my posts won't appear. Don't have the time to rewrite my reply, but just want to try again and say to stick with ONE THREAD. It's very confusing and totally unnecessary to have more than one thread going and you'll receive fewer responses if you have more than one.

I'll try and respond later on the one thread you choose to use.

Randy

Ok, i didnt know i posted another thread
    Randy35 likes this.

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dobieman View Post
    Ok, i didnt know i posted another thread
    I understand you're new here and maybe not totally understanding how the forum works. I get that so no disrespect, just providing some help.

Click on your user name and look for the info box on the left side of the page. If you click on the info you'll see you have 3 different threads going. You received responses on the others. IF you remain on one thread and don't post on any of the others they will disappear into the archives.

All is well.

Randy

Ok, I just thought since they were all different subjects I should start a new thread for each, but this forum is different than another one I used to use. Just gotta learn the system here I guess

Im not working right now, but stay super exhausted. Should I be forcing myself or be active. I have just laid in bed all day for 3 days now

I just realized its been 2 weeks since I made the jump from 3.5 mgs a day. No really serious wd's. Taking alot of supplements which I think is helping a lot. Some depression, but Im prone to that anyway and my wife is divorcing me.

Main issues are exhaustion and knee aches

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey dobieman. Welcome back. So you're 2 weeks off from 3.5mg of sub a day. Hats off to you for making it this long. Subs are crazy strong as you know. Yes you do have 2 options, get back on a lower dose or continue to ride this out. My personal recommendation is to keep on going. At two weeks in you should be through the worst of the physical stuff. Sleep will continue to be spotty for a while (sorry) and some rls, and fatigue issues. But mostly what you will be fighting for the next few weeks will be depression, fatigue, and anxiety. I see you're taking a lot of supplements and that's great. They saved me for sure. DLPA especially, I know you said you don't feel like it's working. I thought the same, but one day I woke up, and noticed I had a better mood, and people weren't such jerks anymore. There's also l-tyrosine that others have used as well. Basically the same thing, definately worth a try.

Get up off the couch!!!! I know it feels impossible right now but it is the best thing for you!! Sitting there counting the hours will drive you mad. Get out, get some sunshine, get the endorphins flowing, it will make you feel better.

As far as the aches and pains, it's all normal. It's your body getting back to your normal pain level. You're gonna be in some pain for a bit until it levels out. For a while after I jumped I felt every bump and bruise from the last 8+ years. But today I am actually in less pain than I was when I was using. Tylenol and ibpruofen actually work for pain now. It's crazy.

I'm glad you made it back!! Just stick to this thread from now on like Randy suggested. We'll get you through this. This is your decision and we are here to support you either way. Keep us updated and let us know what you decide.

Have a great day!!!
    Beef

Thanks beef, ya I feel like the physical stuff is slowly getting better. Less cold sweats for sure. Just get emotional at times and kinda start getting weepy ya know. I have only been takin the dlpa iccassionally. Maybe i need to take it more often and steadily
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Durimy my acute w/d I took 2000mg for the first 3 weeks. Then I took 1000mg for the second 3 weeks. And I still take 500mg a day today. Gotta take it every day.i just made it part of my routine. Take it one day at a time my friend. Don't look too far into the future. Just do what you gotta to get to the next day!!

Keep doing what you're doing. It only gets better.
    Post as much as you need to. We're here for you

How often and how much dlpa should I take 2000 mgs 3 X a day?

I've read that you can take that much. I just took 1000mg twice a day. Then 3 weeks later I took 500mg twice a day. It just seemed like a bit much to me.

Oops, just saw u posted 2000 mgs a day before I asked how much and how often. So, just 2000 mgs 1 X a day?

Lol, ur beati g me to the punch. Ok, gotcha on the dosage. Thanks Beef!

Sheeesh, this fatigue has GOT TO END. I feel better everyday, but the fatigue is excruciating. I got a BIG week starting Sunday evening. I gotta find a way through the fatigue by then.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Grrr the fatigue, zero motivation God awful... I promise you this too shall pass... Try and stay active excersise run jog lift weights keep your mind active slowly I know your rolling your eyes but it takes time just keep pushing yourself. You got this...

OKC-26 is offline Member

Congrats on the jump! For me, the fatigue after most of the physical symptoms are gone is the worst. I could always tough out the first week or so of feeling >>>>>>. Then after 2-3 weeks the constant exhaustion starts. I think it was beef who explained it as “wearing a lead suit” constantly. And that’s how it feels. We’re all different so no ones going to be able to tell you when it’s going to stop. But it will stop eventually.

What I did/do is get the heck up. I know how tough it is but get up. Don’t sit around and focus on how tired you feel. Get moving and get busy and before you know it you’ll feel better. Again congratulations on making the jump and putting clean time behind you. Keep posting!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

And the knee aches are horrendous! I gotta STAY on ibuprofen, acetaminophen and aleve all at the same time to keep it under control

Thanx okc, its real tempting to jump on a little bump for this BIG next week, but Im gonna giv er hell without it unless I just absolutely can not git er done

Fatigue was a major reason I got started on the subutex. I have battled fatigue with stimulants for years. My wife actually left me because I quit the adderall and couldnt hardly muster any energy for about 8 months (I also went through a deep depression cuz of some life changes). She got tired of my sleeping 13 hrs and not being able to stay awake for more than a couple of hours. So, she just gave me the boot. Depression worstened and so entered the subutex use to fight the depression. I gotta get to a dr. about my fatigue issue anyway, i just know they aint gonna find any rhyme or reason for it and ill just be stuck on adderall all my life.

I got a 2.5 year old though and I gotta make it for him. If it means stimulants everyday for the rest of my life I guess Ill deal with it, but that REALLY SUCKS!
    OKC-26 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Grrr the fatigue, zero motivation God awful... I promise you this too shall pass... Try and stay active excersise run jog lift weights keep your mind active slowly I know your rolling your eyes but it takes time just keep pushing yourself. You got this...
    I was just gonna ask if I should start forcin myself to work out and then saw ur post. Tomorrow when I wake up ( the only time I have ANY energy) im gonna hit the gym. 100
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobieman View Post
    I was just gonna ask if I should start forcin myself to work out and then saw ur post. Tomorrow when I wake up ( the only time I have ANY energy) im gonna hit the gym. 100
    How long did the fatigue last for you?

Yes. Get out there and do something, anything. Walk, workout, swim. Stay as active as possible. I had to work through my sub detox and believe me it was not good. But it was honestly the best thing for me. It forced me to be active and positive and pleasant. Bad days transformed into good days. It's a long process and not every day will be sunshine and roses. But eating right (lots of protein and veggies) and working out and staying active and positive will help you dramatically. Everything you're feeling is normal. You're doing great!!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

OMG the knee aches are becoming uncontrollable at times. NO amount of otc pain meds are gettin rid of it right now. Im on highest dose of aleve, ibuprofen AND acetaminophen right now... WTF!!!???

Ok, i broke out my moms old school remedy for my knees; absorbine jr... to no avail

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast