96hours into withdrawal
    Oxynz is offline Junior Member

Default 96hours into withdrawal

Hi everyone I've hit the 96 hour mark and am mentally a little better, not much more than yesterday but it is currently morning in new zealand and the physical symptoms are really quite overwhelming, actually got a reasonable nights sleep but the nausea and diarrhea has really come on strong. My hat goes off to everyone who's made it through, I know I will but God this is so hard right now, got some minor relief last night and knew it was too good to be true, will be buying Imodium today and struggling through another day at work but it's all part and parcel right? Should be getting some relief throughout the day at work I hope. God bless you all

18yrsonvicodin is offline New Member

I hope you made it through yesterday and are feeling better this morning. Stay strong ! You can do it! I am currently tapering and yesterday was so bad! The pain and muscle aches suck! I have diarrhea this morning but I’m only 23 hours in on my journey but I’m very confident with the holidays and time off that we can do this! You should have about 1 to 2 more days and start feeling better I hope. I’m not there yet and pray I can be. I will keep you in my most positive and warm thoughts and prayers today. Stay strong and Feel better!!!! Keep posting! Your not alone!

Randy35 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oxynz View Post
    Hi everyone I've hit the 96 hour mark and am mentally a little better, not much more than yesterday but it is currently morning in new zealand and the physical symptoms are really quite overwhelming, actually got a reasonable nights sleep but the nausea and diarrhea has really come on strong. My hat goes off to everyone who's made it through, I know I will but God this is so hard right now, got some minor relief last night and knew it was too good to be true, will be buying Imodium today and struggling through another day at work but it's all part and parcel right? Should be getting some relief throughout the day at work I hope. God bless you all

Oxynz -

Please stick with your original thread as all your info is contained on that one. Newer members, even those of us that have been around a while get confused when more than one thread is going. We have to go back to your other thread to update ourselves on your info/story/history and that takes more time than some of us have.

Randy