Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Huskers124
  • 1 Post By Lvg nghtmare
Am I going though oxycodone withdrawal?
    Huskers124 is offline New Member

Default Am I going though oxycodone withdrawal?

Okay so last year around this time I was on
    5-325 Norco for my back and took it for 6 months and stopped cold turkey and went through withdrawals. Now fast forward to a year. 2 weeks ago I started taking Oxycodone 5-325 I was taking 2 a day for about 11 days (as prescribed) and I decided just to stop cold turkey. About 24 hours after my last dose it was night time and I felt good all day but around 7pm I felt tired so I went to sleep and woke up at 9pm and all the sudden I had the sweats, and anxiety. Wasn't to bad I was able to sleep through the night. Day 2 I felt like a car hit me my anxiety was bad I had body aches, but still slept through the night just fine. Day 3 I just had anxiety all day. Day 4 Anxiety, now here's the weird thing I took 2 bendryls last night to get an amazing sleep before college starts back up, and I could not sleep at all. I tossed and turned all night, it's like I was sleeping but wasn't. Day 5 (current) still having anxiety, going to take my hydroxyzine tonight.

I should mention I have ADD and I'm not medicated. Now did I just go through small withdrawals and get lucky or is my body and mind remembering from a year ago when I went through legit withdrawals?

Huskers124 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers124 View Post
    Okay so last year around this time I was on
    5-325 Norco for my back and took it for 6 months and stopped cold turkey and went through withdrawals. Now fast forward to a year. 2 weeks ago I started taking Oxycodone 5-325 I was taking 2 a day for about 11 days (as prescribed) and I decided just to stop cold turkey. About 24 hours after my last dose it was night time and I felt good all day but around 7pm I felt tired so I went to sleep and woke up at 9pm and all the sudden I had the sweats, and anxiety. Wasn't to bad I was able to sleep through the night. Day 2 I felt like a car hit me my anxiety was bad I had body aches, but still slept through the night just fine. Day 3 I just had anxiety all day. Day 4 Anxiety, now here's the weird thing I took 2 bendryls last night to get an amazing sleep before college starts back up, and I could not sleep at all. I tossed and turned all night, it's like I was sleeping but wasn't. Day 5 (current) still having anxiety, going to take my hydroxyzine tonight.

I should mention I have ADD and I'm not medicated. Now did I just go through small withdrawals and get lucky or is my body and mind remembering from a year ago when I went through legit withdrawals?
    UPDATE: Day 6 had some anxiety, woke up once.
    Day 7, no anxiety and slept like a rock.

I'm assuming I had little withdrawals, but I'm better now. Opiates are a >>>>>. Never will take them again unless I'm dying. You guys on here are all champs, and have helped me through this. Thank you.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Hello huskers, congratulations...yes you should be threw most of it by now..
    Have you checked into getting face to face support. Just m y two cents...it has helped me so much to cope with my addictive behaviours..
    Glad your starting to feel better.. keep posting on here we are all here to support you..
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.
    ***Stay Strong for Today***