Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carrie be strong
Another suboxone thread..
    Spetsnaz5 is offline New Member

Default Another suboxone thread..

Hey guys another sub post but with a twist..

I have never been on anything else prior and to this day.

Just hooked on the subs.

Been taking them for about 2 years and originally about
    2mg a day would get me higher then a kite. Past couple months I have been at a steady strip a day.

Today is also my 3rd day off them and of course i am not myself but nothing to bad yet!

Any advice? Tips? Never been through withdrawls before and based on the posts here, i might have just picked the worst drug to >>>> with!!

Danidbo9 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetsnaz5 View Post

Just hooked on the subs.

2mg a day would get me higher then a kite. Past couple months I have been at a steady strip a day.

Today is also my 3rd day off them and of course i am not myself but nothing to bad yet!

Any advice? Tips? Never been through withdrawls before and based on the posts here, i might have just picked the worst drug to >>>> with!!
    Hi! I hate to say this but subs have a long half life so you may start to feel the wds very soon. At the end you said you took a whole strip? How many mgs was it? You may want to taper down. Good luck to you! It's not easy but it's so worth it!

Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetsnaz5 View Post

Just hooked on the subs.

Welcome to the forum. If you jumped from 8mg/day then I'm afraid to say that you are in for a pretty rough ride!

These past 3 days haven't been too bad because of the long half-life of the subs, unfortunately the withdrawals will begin to get much worse very soon?

Do you have more subs? The best thing for you to do is taper down to .25mg/day or less before jumping off!

Here's a link to Robert's sub taper plan - https://www.drugs.com/forum/suboxone...apy-66109.html

Update when you can and let us know your thoughts, questions and/or concerns?

Spetsnaz5 is offline New Member

Last two months at the peak were half a strip in the morning and the other half around 4pm.

Last time i took any was 11 26 16 around 2 pm and it was about a quarter strip. .

But I see what you guys are sayin about the long half life now.. last night was bad. Barely slept at all and can not find a damn comfortable position. . Today i think I'll get out of town for a bit..

Carrie be strong is offline New Member

I'm the same ; no addiction before hand . My fiancé at the time didn't have insurance so I lied to a dr to get a script for him . He got me to try them saying they would help as I'm a single mom of 4 and have had bad back pain . Well fast forward 2 years and I hate how I've noticed how irritable and impatient they make me now with my kids . So I decided I'm done . I jumped at around 1/3 or 1/4 of a strip . I made it to day 4 and then had my ex fiancé over for Christmas ( since he had no one to spend it with ) . Well he confessed he spiked my drink with a piece . Needless to say I was mad but pushed on with cold turkey . Worried about how long this will set me back .. will it be like starting over again . I don't have anyone to help me with my kids it's just me so this is excruciating . But if we want to be clean just have to keep pushing through. I got rid of what I had left to take away the temptation . I wish I had never started taking this ugh.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-26-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    DravenDomnq likes this.

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default mom of 4

Just dont go back yeah it will be tough for a while mainly first 7 days but does take longer to fully recover. It depends on age time of use and metabolism.you must still be young so it should not be too long. I spent about 2 1/2 years on them jumped at 6mgs. look up thomas recipe it really helps. Stay strong you can do it, i did it so i know you can too!!! Life is much better back on this side no more anger, I can feel again good bad whatever i can feel it again not a zombie slave to keep getting more dope. Keep us posted praying for you