Bupe still in urine 16 days later... Is there something wrong with me?
    MashaMasha is offline Junior Member

Default Bupe still in urine 16 days later... Is there something wrong with me?

I have stopped taking subutex 16 days ago. I'm still feeling awful WDs and nights are the worst. I'm very concerned that it's still in my urine... I jumped from 6MG (too late to go back now it's not an option). How long can it stay inside you? Also when does one feel better?

Ming23 is offline Platinum Member

Hey
    Responded to your question on another thread of yours. It's easier to keep track of responses if u use the same thread each time.
    Yes. The sub stays a long time in your body.
    Could stay 6 days on a single dose.
    Drink mucho water now to flush. Take vitamins. Eat light. Get some exercise for endorphines.
    Hang in there!

DawnMarie81 is offline Junior Member

16 days of full on withdrawlsan I'm so sorry I took my last dose last Saturday I'm on day 7 I actually am up out of bed and I don't feel amazon but I'm OK can you get any klonodine its a blood pressure medication a doctor could write a script it's nonnarcotic and will help a little with withdrawals , I'm no expert at all all of our cases are not the same but I can definitely tell you we all know what your dealing with drink lots of fluids push that mess out I slept the first 5 days probably but tried getting up a little and moving..These guys have the best advice cause they have been there and did it..I was in the dark until I found this page, now I know I jumped from 24 mg down on a taper to eventually 4mg in about 3 maybe 3 and half weeks which was not comfortable by any means but I just sick of dealing with feeling like >>>> and wanted this over with so I stopped there is hope it does get better I promise