codiene Addiction cold turkey
    kendo123 is offline New Member

Default codiene Addiction cold turkey

Hi peeps ive just joined this website as im at the end of my tether im on day 4 of my cold turkey and tonight is by far the most painful experience of my life, I cant sleep or eat my head is banging and every time I close my eyes it feels like someone electrocutes me in the back im so close to caving but also im so determine to do this I just hope pray I can succeed like so many of you guys, All I ask is can someone tell me how much long it will be as its taking all of my willpower and some not to slip up many thanks people

Day 5 yeah starting feel like a human can see the light now had a ok ish nights sleep had some thing to eat hoping now this is it stay strong to those trying cold turkey its hard but well worth it in the end ill post back in the future :-)

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

You're doing well! Keep going and never look back.

They say getting clean is easy, staying that way is really hard. Now is the time to put a recovery plan in place..for instance NA meetings, an addiction counselor, etc.

Congrats on day 5!
    Kat

Thenex is offline New Member

kendon keep it up your doing great, It is your open opportunity to be clean just hold on...

Ashleykay4 is offline New Member

Thats great but need to fine places in your area that help. Is there a reason y u did it cold turckey? Instead of findingsomehwer that helps with addiction and will right suboxone or methadone? There was no way I was going to quit cold turckey. So I went n got help n gpt suboxone and go to class and Iit is helping me amazingly.

Update day9 and I feel great yesterday was a bit rough but managed to get through. The reason I quit was I had enough and also ran out of tablets im not gonna lie this was the hardest thing ive ever done there were times this week when I thought what am I doing but I have a great support from family which has made a bit easier andy wife was amazing so im hopeing im over the worst as Im never going back to codiene it nearly ruined my life. I hope and pray that people out can do the same as me and get clean I will post back when ive done 14 days thanks for you support guys much appreciated Ken x

Well I'd like to say all is good but it's not im back on the codiene this time it's OTC drugs also I nick from my mum's who has the 30mg prescription im gonna try and deal with this but don't think cold turkey is the answer this and plus I know what's coming think im gonna have to get help the only plus is im not ODing im stick to the recommended dose but really need to get this sorted DAMN you codiene will post back updates
    Take care people