Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
Cold Turkey from hydromorphone habit, support needed :(
    Raz3x is offline Junior Member

Yeah I know but hydromorphone's half life was shorter, and my utilisation also was shorter. I relapsed only a month. I would also add that I was a regular weed smoker and I decided to quit along with it. But then again, maybe it's both benzodizepine and weed withdrawal at the same times ?

I know it's sound weird but I went through a suboxone withdrawal too already about 2 years ago and it was a nightmare to kick, but I remember it was easier than right now. I was already sleeping well 4hours each night, and I now it's been 15 days clean and I still can't get a 15 minutes reliefs, no matter how much exercice i do at days. My muscles aches everywhere, I almost can't move my arms. I'm so sleepy but grinded at the same time. My blood pressure is good, i would say optimal, but my heart rate is pounding really hard right know.

Doctors gave me doxepin and seroquel to help my sleep pattern, but I won't take a pill anymore. I want to fix it, not transfert the habit. Even if it's not habit forming, I don't think it would br a win win situation.
    So I stick with naturals product like melatonine and gaba, but it don't help. I'm a little lost and scared to relapse if I don't get enough sleep.

Francis

Francis - I don't know why I could not see several other post yesterday yesterday - maybe because I used my phone. I didn't realize you were 14 days in. A lot of people say the be benzo withdrawals can be worse than anything. Great job kicking everything at once Sleep is the worst for me. But lack of energy seems to get me frustrated. You would think on day 19 it would come back lol. That's hard though when you can't recharge at night. Like you I'm sleeping about 2 hrs at a time. It's torture at times - I took Tylenol pm but might make your RLS worse. I would just have to get up for while and try again later. It
    Will get better. We are really close on how long we have been clean so I know what you feel - when is this going to end I just keep telling myself it will eventually - it has to. It's amazing you have gone this far and you defiantly want to do it again - hang in there - Kim

I will try, at days it get better. The sun make me smile. But when i need to sleep, it tends to be harder. It piss me off sometimes.

I will try to stay positive.

ItsPossible is offline Member

Hey Francis,
    Happy love day! What you are doing for yourself is soooo loving.
    Your body will eventually reset yourself. A relapse will just mean having to start all over again. You are so young so sleep should come soon. I promise. Hang in there and you will feel so proud that that you did.
    Hockey is pretty intense and you made it almost full game.... awesome.
    Exercise will help.
    I believe in you!
    Kim xxoo

Raz - it comes in waves. I will be positive motivated and feeling good then an hour later all I want to do is hide under covers. The sleep seems to be most of our problem too. I would wait all day for bed - then at bedtime I can't sleep. It gets better. I know it's hard but you should be so proud of how far you have come. I'm thinking about you and sending you positive thoughts lol that sounds so cheesy

Raz - hey sweetie how you holding up. - Kim

Still holding up

This night was the best of all so far. I slept 3 hours so it's a great improvement.

I bought passionflower tea so I could drink it before sleep. It helped a bit. I also took my gaba and melatonine after diner, and ZMA right before going to sleep. I think my hot bath with epsom salt in it helped too.

Keep it up everyone, it's not easy but we are going to kill this addiction one and for all !

LOVE - Francis

Francis - so happy for you - you should be so proud of yourself when sleep comes back you know you are making progress. Keep it up sweet girl- Kim

Francis - just wanted to stop by before bed and let you know I was thinking of you and hoping you are getting a little rest. You made it another day!! I know how hard nights can be so just hang in there sweet girl and you will start seeing light at the end of the tunnel soon. - Kim

Francis - hey sweetie just wanted to check on you and see how you are holding up. Hope you are having a better day after getting a little rest!! - Kim

Hi everyone,

It's been like 17 days that sleep isn't that good. I fell asleep for an hours the night before. I'm still having an issue with sleep, but taking trazodone 25mg before bed seems to help A LOT because this night I fell asleep for maybe 4-6hours. I don't plan to take this each night, but when I'm too tired it could be of great help.

Today I'm gonna make an effort and go to the gym to hit the cardio and do some weight training. The more I move, the best I'll be

Keep it up, everyone can do it, remember, hard work beats talent !

Francis

Francis - you are do amazing!!! I am so glad you got some rest. It does wonders for you mind, body, and soul . Keep it up and before you know it you will be exactly where you wanted to be. 17 days is huge - you should be so proud of your self!! - Kim

ItsPossible is offline Member

How is it going?
    Did you make it to the gym?
    Thinking of you and how far you've come!
    try to come back and check in when you can. Your story helps others!
    Love and light
    Butterfly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12