Day-1 on suboxone taper
    Brandylee is offline New Member

Default Day-1 on suboxone taper

Day -1 on suboxone taper and I went down 25% of and 8mg dose, so far I'm fine. It really not difficult yet I'm hoping it goes good the whole time. I really only feel it when I'm at work cause I have a physically tough job, but when I'm home I just try not to think about it. Good luck to everyone struggling with this, I wish success and no looking back!! God bless

Batting500 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brandylee View Post
    Day -1 on suboxone taper and I went down 25% of and 8mg dose, so far I'm fine. It really not difficult yet I'm hoping it goes good the whole time. I really only feel it when I'm at work cause I have a physically tough job, but when I'm home I just try not to think about it. Good luck to everyone struggling with this, I wish success and no looking back!! God bless
    Good for you!

Excited to be on the way down myself. Just started induction (I'm at 5mg) and thrilled to be off the pills.

Either way, youve got someone in SoCal pulling for you! Keep it up and keep posting!!!

alexnt is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brandylee View Post
    Congrats on day 1 of your taper. Just out of curiosity how long of a period of time were you on 8 mg? The reason I am asking is because the amount of time one needs to spend tapering might dpend on the amount of time you were on 8 mg. Best wishes to you on your taper.

Alex