Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree343Likes
DAY 1 through DAY 10 going COLD TURKEY
    big pharm is offline Member

JoJo, how are you today. It is 8:30am here in Latrobe, PA. In 2.5 hrs I will be 144 hrs clean and free. I don't like counting the minutes, days and hours but it actually helps me to say it out loud sometimes.

I am doing it . And so are you.

I don't feel great today, I didn't sleep a wink last night. I am going to take all my supplements and eat a protein filled breakfast. Then take all my vitamins. I think I am a little more anxious today because I know I have to be around people today. I have a fantasy football draft at 1pm, I am dreading having to see and talk to people who have no idea what I am going through. I think the more situations I put myself through the better off I will be.

Congrats on 16 days clean and free. As amazing as that sounds, just think what it will be like to say 16 weeks or 16 months or even 16 years.. keep up the good fight.

WE WILL SUCCEED!!!
    Efil Pleh likes this.

JoJo05 is offline New Member

Thanks Bp. Your words are much appreciated. Day 19 and ssssssllowly getting there. I would be able to handle this if I can just get my energy back. Went away for the weekend and drank for the first time in 2 months. Actually felt normal while drinking. Lol. The next day was rough tho. I remember those days when I would just take a pill and everything just went away. I notice thinking positive does help. We have to train our brains that way. I know it's a long process but it can get done. It's up to us and nobody else. We all can and will get our lives back. Stay strong!
    Efil Pleh likes this.

Larrycpurdue is offline New Member

I'm on day two, I was in a motorcycle crash and got out of hand with the pain pills. I'm really feeling bad and I want to know how long do u think l will be feeling this. I've only been on the pills about three months but got to the point of taking 25 a day and getting more from the steets when I ran out. No longer want that in my life. So I'm trying cold turkey

big pharm is offline Member

LARRY AND JOJO, How is every one ?

Larry, you should go to the need to talk FORUM and start your own thread. You will get ALOT of good advice from ALOT of good people. JoJo, you should do the same. Lots of great people.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213