Day 10 pain med free
    shely13 is offline New Member

Default Day 10 pain med free

Hi, I've been on and off of prescription pain meds for at least 7 years....was on 80mg oxy tid and 10mg percocet every 4 hours. I quit cold turkey and did great for 6 months and pain became too much. Fast forward to the present and I am on day 10 CT....20mg oxy tid and 10mg percocet tid. They stopped helping so I want to give my body a break instead of asking for an increase in dose. I do this at least once a year for fear of full blown addiction. I feel good but am looking for suggestions on energy. I push myself through the day and haven't spent 1 day in bed through out this process. I just wish I had the energy to clean or cook...been grocery shopping and cooked a big dinner yesterday...entertained family over the weekend but today I just can't do it...please help.

Thisweekforsure is offline Advanced Member

Yeah that's a tough one. The biggest thing is just time but there are some amino acids and supplements that might help. You might get better ideas from others if you start a thread in "Need to Talk". It gets more traffic, and maybe refer to low energy problem in the subject line. I chronically suffer from low energy and wouldn't mind hearing the answers myself.

shely13 is offline New Member

Thank you! I'll try in the morning.