Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Born and raised in Bradenton. Went to Manatee. Lol small world.

Start-2-Finish is offline Junior Member

Nice! I did some running out there but that’s a different story for a different thread lol I was way worse off in my younger years that’s why I moved up here and was good to go til bad shoulder and couple surgery’s you know the drill... that’s awesome bro I think I can do this can’t wait to be 60 days like you helping the next new guy/girl starting there journey
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Brotop is offline Member

Are you in north Florida or "up north" lol

I'm telling you man this site is my new favorite thing. If I can help that one person who was lurking like I was for a few days and give them a little strength and wisdom that's the good stuff. I remember how I felt when those first people posted on my thread when I was scared and confused. I'm telling you it only gets better!!!!

Beef
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-01-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    DravenDomnq and GoodDaysAhead like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotop View Post
    Are you in north Florida or "up north" lol
    I guess you could say up north"ish". I moved up to North GA about 5 years ago. Just needed to change it up and get away.. You know how that goes. I'm about an hour ish North of Atlanta.

Brotop is offline Member

I have spent some time down south but not that far south. One of my best friends lives in Concord, Nc so I have spent a lot of time going down to visit over the years. Thought about moving there for a while but just couldn't leave the north coast. As I said before I am from Gloucester, Ma. I just love it here. I am enjoying this site a lot as well. Keeps me away from FB as much as I am normally on it. Lol

What about you start2finish, where are you?

Up north like DC ish lol... yea soon as I got out of what I got into in Florida like 14 years ago I moved straight up here made new life and started a fam! Life has been good and better then it could have been had I stayed down there that’s the Mecca of all evil to me...it’s hard for me to go down there and visit with out see people I knew or having that I hate it here feeling.... all though last time it wasn’t so bad love the beach... they made MCC a university so when I got my transcript transferred up here looked like I went to a real university instead of a community college hahha...

I have kids and one on the way so I need to do this for me and mostly for them... I didn’t want to bring them up on here but you mentioned your girls... at first i felt bad to bring them up not sure why i guess ashamed of my self and I’m used to being the rock and no one knowing what I’m dealing with... sad part is i will have to do this alone on the home front can’t really tell the wife... just have to put my boot straps on...Can’t let her seem me down if you know what I mean
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Back at you Beef, I see Randy beat me to that thread. Good thing he says it so much better.
    Beef I'm not sure if the principal scared you to not post to the newcomer or for that matter anyone here. My friend your doing amazing. I appreciate you. Other than Randy and Cat there are not to many here anymore that can help guide someone with Subs. Beef there will always be room to learn and grow. I know I still am
    Like I told you before which has been suggested to me just share your experience strength and hope...
    this forum is lucky to have someone like you my friend...
    Beefaroni7272 and DravenDomnq like this.

Yeah I know. Yesterday was just a really tiring day. Got real busy and short staffed. I just got home responded to a few posts and literally fell asleep with my phone on my chest. Like I said before I'm not going anywhere. I'm sure I'll get sent to the principal's office a few times but I got some thick skin!! Lol. Got more than my usual sleep yesterday so I'm feeling Good today. Hope you have a good one my friend.

Think I just got a little too big for my britches. I still got a good amount of learning to do. But I'll get there in time. Just not gonna jump the gun on that front again. Don't want to give out some bad advice to someone.

Beef
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-02-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Beef good morning! Sorry I want to make a correction on my above comment I said congrats on 60 days but you are at 2.5 months don’t want to short you on any of your clean time

Hope your weekend is going to be awesome! I feel good so far but I know the storm is coming... I read your thread again I may try to not take any sub and just CT I’m worried since I don’t have enough sub to do proper taper and you seem to be doing good! I guess I’ll take one step at a time

Yeah. 2.5 months. Didn't think I'd make it. But here I am. Things are good. Busy at work today. Just got home and getting ready for dinner. How are you feeling big guy? Have you decided which route you're gonna take? I saw Randy gave you some insight into both options, and both are doable. It's your body and you know what you need to do to beat the beast.

I can't stress how much of this process is mental. Keeping a positive outlook saved me so many times during this. Staying hydrated and getting out and not watching the clock. You've got the Thomas recipe and those supplements really help!! Stay strong my friend and this will soon be behind you. Let us know what you're gonna do. Keep doing the next right thing!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and DravenDomnq like this.

Forceout is offline Member

Heeeey Beef,

I am kinda laughing right now. I love laughing btw. Feel so good to just lmao now!!

What has me tiggled is the thread about winter clothes. Does that happen often? What a treat, buddy. Maybe it's just me but that was hilarious to me. I'll be danged if I'm gonna sit around and not try to help, though, right??

I'm so happy these last few days, Beef. So dang glad to not even THINK about my next Dr. Appoint. For drugs omg!!!

I still can't believe this is really happening.

When new scared people come here something happens in me and I can feel that isolation, fear, and hopelessness. I just want to jump through cyberspace and give someone a hug,

I guess we are doing the next best thing.

Anyway......hope the rest of your weekend goes good!!

Winter clothes. Not cool at all!

froggy_069 is offline Member

I had to LOL over the winter clothes thing myself. I thought someone was just goofing at first.

Force and frog. Good to see you guys. I know the winter clothes thread was a bit of a head scratcher to me as well. But hey she came here looking for something and hopefully we helped her in some way. I was laughing a bit as well.

I'm so so so happy for you guys. Force you are doing so great!!! I can see it in gour posts you are killing this thing!! That first real good belly laugh I had when I was getting there really is a special thing. I felt like where was this for the last five years??

Frog. How those tests treat you? How's your tapering schedule going. You sound great my man. I know you're busy but we all love hearing from you!! Keep us posted big guy!! You are rocking this thing!!

Good to hear from you guys!! Hope your weekend is amazing my fiends!!

Keep doing the next right thing!!
    Beef

froggy_069 is offline Member

The feeling of being tested? Eh, it is what it is I suppose. For a few minutes there I started to let it really get to me but I do know that it won't change anything and certainly won't make things better. I've been tested before, we all have, and it won't be the last time. Soo, chin up, brush myself off, one foot in front of the other, and get this thing done! No sense crying over spilled milk, I got work to do here!

Doing a drive by but I was mindful not to knock the garbage over this time...
    I would have invited you for coffee and Apple pie....but hmmmm my apples
    never arrived..lol..

Morning lvg. You never got the apples??? I left them on the top of the skyway for you. Lol. I guess I'll have to hand deliver them next time. Just taking a break from housework today. No French maid outfit though. Got it in the wash. Lol. Busy day for you yesterday huh. Me too. Not a bad thing I guess though right. Good day so fay. Got a few errands to run and maybe cook some dinner. Nice Sunday. Hope all is well with you!! Have a great day my friend!!

Beef

Ohh go J.E.T.S.

Brotop is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Ohh go J.E.T.S.
    Go pats

Hands beef box tissues...

Grrrrrrr. Oh Bucs.......
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

oops...go green...

Tipping my hat to you my friend. They deserved it.

Yup love me some hats...

Hands GoodDaysAhead her hat....

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Soooo, wasn't around yesterday to tease you about your Bucs, and can't give Lvg any grief after how the Jets played, so guess I'm just poppin in to say hey and bringing by another box of tissues in case you're still in mourning Hope you had a good day today!

~Crosses fingers that I didn't just jinx tonight's game!~

Lol. Hope your boys can pull it out. I've been amassing quite a collection of tissue boxes over the past ten years. One thing we bucs know how to do is disappoint, and under achieve. Thanks for that though. I'll be pulling for your boys tonight. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night big guy!!

Beef

GoodDaysAhead is offline Member

Just awful Lvg. I don't want that one....that's one of the ones without the ears that you don't wear on top of your head

Have a great night Beef....

mrkraving123 is offline New Member

Congrats Beef awesome story

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast