Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Morning everyone. Hope the day finds you well. Things have been good for me. 2.5 months ish in and feeling good. Some are better than others but even to "off" days are good. I'm so happy to not have to worry about subs running my life. Sleep can still be spotty sometimes I'll wake up around 1am and can't go asleep for an hour or so. But it is better than where I was. Even broken sleep is ok with me. Progress, slow and steady.

Gave my friend and old roomie a ride to his sub doc this morning. He is in there now and I think he is pretty close to hitting his rock bottom. It makes me sad for him. He is moving back to FL because his life is falling apart on him up here. I know he is really depressed. I just shared a little of my journey with him. Told him how much it sux, but how rewarding it is in the long run. Made sure not to preach but I think he is ready to stop. So I told him about this place and hopefully he will stop by at some point. I know he wants to quit but I know he is scared. All I can do is support him and try and educate him. He is a great guy and it kills me to see him like this.

But just wanted to share and provide an update. Doing amazing and so happy to be here. Thank you so much to everyone!!! I never would have made it here without you guys. I know I say it a lot but this place saves lives. And I am proud to be one of them!!

I hope you all have an amazing day!!
    Keep doing the next right thing!!
    Beef
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Aww Beef, what can I say... Proud of You... I'm just so happy with you my friend.
    Glad your here..
    Sorry about your friend, as you know when he is sick and tired of being sick and tired he will reach out. I know it hurts but carry the message not the addict that's all we can do my friend.
    Sooo Proud of You Beef...
    Have a great night..
    Beefaroni7272 and DravenDomnq like this.

Hey Beef, plant city good idea.. I'm not sure when the festival is? since I can't have fresh apple pie it's looking like strawberry shortcake...
    It's supposed to start getting cold here tomorrow..love it... did I mention not only hating rollercoasters ughh hate sweats...
    How are we feeling these days my friend. You sound amazing.

Hey lvg. I'm doing great right now. Sleep still slightly spotty but all in all that's the only thing I have to complain about. Life is treating me very well right now. Didn't think I'd ever get back to you any sort of normalcy this is all new to me but I'll take it way better than being on the garbage as well you know. I'm glad you'll get some cooler weather. I heard on the news today that it we're getting some snow flurries about 20 miles north of where I'm at. Supposed to hit us really hard tomorrow I don't think the high is going to get above 40 so I'm excited about that big guy like myself we love the cold. Everything that I remember about Plant City I want to see the Festival is around late January or early February. I want to say I remember it being around the same time as the Super Bowl. But you know that place I'm sure they've got tons of strawberries for everybody. Thanks for checking in on me I hope you have a great day my friend I will talk to you later

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and DravenDomnq like this.

Forceout is offline Member

Hey Beef, brother in arms!!!!

Would you mind saying Hi!! To 18yrsofvicodin in painkillers. Thanks man.

Forceout

Forceout is offline Member

Also, I feel a little guilty as I am not able to socialize and post as much right now but please know I am always around here in spirit and I am doing good. This patent I am working on is hard core and it is in addition to my day job AND....first time I've put this on here after some thought but I have a budding serious relationship. So man am I busy. I love the clean life, Beef. Only 26 days but omg have my eyes been opened to the virtual cage I have been living in. The sky is truly the only limit without the trash taking up my time and polluting my body and brain. Glad to know you and grateful as always.

Forceout

froggy_069 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forceout View Post
    Also, I feel a little guilty as I am not able to socialize and post as much right now but please know I am always around here in spirit and I am doing good. This patent I am working on is hard core and it is in addition to my day job AND....first time I've put this on here after some thought but I have a budding serious relationship. So man am I busy. I love the clean life, Beef. Only 26 days but omg have my eyes been opened to the virtual cage I have been living in. The sky is truly the only limit without the trash taking up my time and polluting my body and brain. Glad to know you and grateful as always.

Forceout
    Force, you dog you! Congrats on the budding relationship brother! It's a whole new life for you my friend.

xXNad0Xx is offline New Member

Hey guys I️m new to this and I️ need help with tapering off suboxone. I️ don’t know how to create a new thread so I️m sorry for commenting on this one. I️m struggling and need help. Someone please help!!
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xXNad0Xx View Post
    Hey guys I️m new to this and I️ need help with taperingj off suboxone. I️ don’t know how to create a new thread so I️m sorry for commenting on this one. I️m struggling and need help. Someone please help!!
    Hey xXNad0Xx,
    So sorry to hear you are struggling, subs are a real beast to be sure but you are in the right place for help my friend!

I'm on my phone and can't post a link, but if you go back one page to where you found this thread, at the top of the page there is a button that says "new thread"...

I'm sorry I couldn't be a real help at the moment, I'm also at work and only have a few minutes here and there. I did want to post just to let you know we hear you and you are definitely not alone!

If you manage to start your own thread then great, we'll keep an eye out for it and someone will post back to you soon enough. If not, just check back here and as soon as Beef drags himself out of bed I'm sure he will get you pointed in the right direction.

Hang in there. You are DEFINITELY in the right place for help. Congratulations on taking your first step!
    xXNad0Xx and DravenDomnq like this.

Hello Nadox. You have found an amazing place with great people. We can definately help you taper. Why don't you start your own thread. There's a button you can click at the top of the forum that says create new thread. Then give us some background and how much, how long you've been taking and then we can start helping you out. It will help other members keep track of your posts and offer advice and suggestions in one place.

I cannot stress how amazing this place is. The great people here helped motivate and encourage me, and because of that I am over 2.5 months clean from subs. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is so much better clean. I can't wait for you to get there. Start that thread so we can help you. I'll be looking for it! Have a great day!!

Beef

xXNad0Xx is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Hello Nadox. You have found an amazing place with great people. We can definately help you taper. Why don't you start your own thread. There's a button you can click at the top of the forum that says create new thread. Then give us some background and how much, how long you've been taking and then we can start helping you out. It will help other members keep track of your posts and offer advice and suggestions in one place.

I cannot stress how amazing this place is. The great people here helped motivate and encourage me, and because of that I am over 2.5 months clean from subs. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is so much better clean. I can't wait for you to get there. Start that thread so we can help you. I'll be looking for it! Have a great day!!

Beef
    Hey beef, thank you for responding. I️ really appreciate I️t. So I️ was looking for the “new thread button and I️ couldn’t find I️t. I don’t know if it’s because I️m on my phone or if maybe I️ don’t have permission to post a new thread. Would I️t be possible for you guys to start the thread for me and I️ can look for that thread and then give you guys all my background and go from there? I️ really appreciate your help guys thank you so much!!

I saw that Randy posted a link for you to start your own thread on the other one you posted on in the suboxone treatment sub forum. If you click that link it will take you right where you need to be.

Welcome again!! Glad you're here.

Beef

Hello there, guess what today is?

First day of Strawberry festival opened this morning...

Lol. Nice!! Strawberry shortcake all day long!!! Can't wait. Hope you have an amazing day lvg. Gotta get back to work. Bossman is here today. I'll be around later.

Beef

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Dangit, now I'm craving some strawberry shortcake or apple pie Thanks guys

Hope you have a great day today Beef!

Sorry Draven there were no apples on my doorstep big guy passed right by my house so self centered right..lol...
    DravenDomnq likes this.

So selfish I know. Shame shame Beef. Lol
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Just hopping through.

Have a good day brother!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Good Morning Beef, so we went from the joke thread to cooking lessons eh.
    Have a great Day my friend...

Yeah. No cooking today. I think I got that stomach flu that has been going around. Not been a fun night. Just drinking water non stop because that's all I can hold down. Ugh!! Gotta run to the bathroom. Beef out

So far today 7" of snow. Supposed to get another 4-6" tonight. This storm is crazy!!! Hope everyone is having a good day!! Be safe!!

Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    So far today 7" of snow. Supposed to get another 4-6" tonight. This storm is crazy!!! Hope everyone is having a good day!! Be safe!!

Beef
    They're calling for snow here as well. I don't think it will amount to much but I'm looking forward to getting my little one outside to play in it!

Hope you feel better bud, it's bad enough having to shovel snow but to have the flu on top of it... Yuck. I feel for you.

Fluids and rest, you know the drill!

Hey I Left chicken soup on the front porch..feel better my friend..

I just used this one not long ago but I'm going to recycle and use it again because it fits.

Your song for today is Disturbed "down with the sickness."

Thanks for the chix soup and song guys. Feeling much better today. It was really wierd. I know it wasn't food poisoning because the girls were fine. But I woke up at about 12:30am gasping for air. It was kinda scary. Like i forgot to breathe while sleeping. Then over the next 24 hours I was just running back and forth from the bathroom having it coming out of both ends. All I could keep down was water. Not how I wanted to spend the day. But I'm glad it was only a day.

Got about 13" here. And people in GA don't know how to deal with snow. The whole town is shut down practically. Getting ready to head into work. Gonna be fun. Hope I make it there.

Wish me luck!!

Beef

Good luck!

Glad you're feeling better!

Snow just started here and it's just a dusting so far. Only calling for a few inches.

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Hey Beef, so glad you're feeling better! People drive crazy here in the winter too when we get a lot of snow, like they've never seen it before. Makes no sense because we usually get pretty hefty amounts ourselves. Guess they figure they're just used to it so might as well be maniacs

Be safe and stay warm today!!

Made it to work. Everyone took their stupid pills and tried to drive last night. Must have seen about 15 accidents and cars in ditches. Lol gotta try and eat something. Just have no energy. But I guess that happens when you don't eat for a day and a half and are praying to the porcelain gods non stop. Glad everyone is doing well. Thanks for the comments definately feeling better today!! Supposed to get in the teen's tonight. So we'll see how many people lose their minds. Have a great day!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

No strawberries today....
    looks like you got a lot of snow there Beef eh?
    hmm want to go play in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    No strawberries today....
    looks like you got a lot of snow there Beef eh?
    hmm want to go play in the snow
    I definately think it would be the largest snow Angel in recorded history.

*Ponders calling Guinness but decides against it*

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast