Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by froggy_069 View Post
    Just hopping through.

Have a good day brother!
    HA!! Hopping through. Just got it. Sorry, brain was a little slow yesterday!! Hope all is well buddy!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Brrrrr. It's Abit chilly...
    Hot Coco by the fire....
    Beef where's the s'mores...

DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

Uh oh Beef, not looking to good for your Bucs Hopefully they pull it out 2nd half!

~Gets a box of tissues ready for you just in case~

Omg Draven....so glad you are back..thanks for the laugh...

sorry Beef that's funny my friend..
    DravenDomnq and Beefaroni7272 like this.

LOL! You say that now Lvg, but your boys play here in a bit. Don't worry, I have some tissues for you too Though looks like you can maybe have the ones I was going to give Beef at this point, going to be a close one!!

Spoke too soon

~Offers Beef a shoulder to cry on~

Don't you guys love it when M works on a Sunday and I take a day off to watch football
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Ugh. Didn't get to watch the game. Haven't had power for 43 hours. It's flippin 44 degrees in the house right now. K and I are sitting in her car cause it has wifi. OMG!!!!! Our porch light is ON!!!!!! Holy Halloween Batman. I gotta go get the heat crankin!!!!! Thank you to somo and all our lineman who have made this possible. Still over 5,000 people without power in GA. But this guy isn't one of them. Not even too sad anymore that my team is as horrible as a Wierd Al Yankovic greatest hits album!!! I'll be back in a bit when I warm up!!

Beef
    DravenDomnq and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Oh man Beef, I'm so glad you got power back. No power during a snow storm is no fun. Years ago when I was living in Nebraska with my ex-wife we lost power during a blizzard for almost a week. Had to keep food out in the snow and slept in the living room surrounded by candles. On top of that we were living in a tiny house conversion and had a couple and their child stuck with us because they couldn't get home to their state. Couldn't even walk down our block for several days the snow was so deep. Was an experience I wouldn't wish on anybody. So glad you can get back into your house and warm up!! Hopefully everyone else gets power back soon!!

~Still laughing about the Weird Al Bucs Greatest Hit Album~
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Yes love it Draven.. ha
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Ughh boys in green not off to a good start...I know I know beef is going to be passing the tissues...
    Beefaroni7272 and DravenDomnq like this.

Don't worry Lvg, I have 2 shoulders. You can each take one to cry on

I'm glad we can entertain you my friend.. I have faith in my boys...

Big Ben next up

I had faith in my boys as well my friend. Thanks to HBO for getting everyone's hopes sky high this year with Hard knocks. Then in usual Tampa Bay fashion we took a big fat steamy one on the bed. I know I know, but Bucs.........

It could be worse. At least we beat the J..E...T....S... this year!!! HA

*Hands lvg back her tissues*

I know, finally a Sunday game again so hopefully I can watch some of it! Though of course M will be getting home about when it starts, so we'll see.

Don't worry Lvg, you still have the 2nd half for them to at least get on the board.

~Nods positively~

Ok Draven and Beef, even though I'm a Quitter I will fight til the end for my boys...

***ouch Beef***

You're an amazing fan lvg. My boys are terrible and I gotta take my shots where I can get them. Don't worry I'll only be reminding you of your misery for a year or so. HA!!!
    DravenDomnq likes this.

that's funny.. this girl's been through hell out the other side..
    bring it on babe..

Yea, a few football losses is nothing compared to going through the past year huh Lvg? Like I said before, shows how strong you really are to have gotten through it!

Of course you always have last week to remember if they don't pull it off today And hey, even if your Jets lose today you'll still have more wins this year than Beef's Bucs

Thomas543 is offline Junior Member

I’m reading through your journey...wow. I have to say that I am super impressed that you did what you did...and it makes me feel like a crybaby for what I’ve posted haha. I did have a full week off of work to get through the worst of the WDs...and, like you, my goodness, I could SO RELATE to the “I just want to curl up in bed or the couch”...every day that I get home, I would RUN to my recliner rocker...with my heating pad and iPad. The RLS was the WORST, and it DID feel like it would last forever...each minute going through that feels like an HOUR...but, like some said, it just suddenly disappears! I’m SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad I did not choose the Suboxone route, as I had read about. Yours is one of the most inspirational stories I’ve read on here. Reading your early posts was anxiety-inducing! Ha! The depression and anxiety, ugh. Yes, and I’m still feeling much of the malaise, mild fatigue, and I don’t look forward to things as much as I did. BUT...being FREE from the hydro is something that I couldn’t even PICTURE. It seemed like a dream. And now it’s becoming a reality. As you said, this forum, this site...was a LIFE SAVER. I would not have made this move had I not spent a year reading beforehand. So glad to read your account. Stay strong!!!!!!

Oh Draven I was going to tell beef just ask you about the war I've been through..
    Ha football got nothing on us eh..well at least me your a Pitt fan lol..

***hey ain't over til it's over***
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Thomas543 is offline Junior Member

OMG, your relapse post scared the >>>> out of me! Don’t do that! Because I teach elementary school, I can’t smoke...so I have a vape, but I do smoke 1 cigarette in the morning with coffee on the way...and one on the way home. No smoking in the house or even outside (too cold now anyway). I’ll quit all nicotine eventually, but not now. No way. That would be like asking me to quit coffee AND opiates in one year! I’ve heard it’s not wise to do too much at a time like that. Glad to hear your relapse was cigarettes!
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

I still have to pinch myself Beef, Draven and I here at your house talking football..
    I for sure wasn't doing that 13 months ago. Ok boys going back to work...
    Sure I'll be posting later my forum friends...
    DravenDomnq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DravenDomnq View Post
    Yea, a few football losses is nothing compared to going through the past year huh Lvg? Like I said before, shows how strong you really are to have gotten through it!

Of course you always have last week to remember if they don't pull it off today And hey, even if your Jets lose today you'll still have more wins this year than Beef's Bucs
    Ouch draven that one stung a little bit. But as a bucs fan from the creamsickle jersey days, we know all about disappointment and losses. It's ingrained in our DNA. So we take our shots here and there when we can. Because nobody wants to lose to a terrible team!! Hmmm, when to we get to upset your boys???

*Beef begins twiddling his thumbs and smiling like a bond villan*

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas543 View Post
    I’m reading through your journey...wow. I have to say that I am super impressed that you did what you did...and it makes me feel like a crybaby for what I’ve posted haha. I did have a full week off of work to get through the worst of the WDs...and, like you, my goodness, I could SO RELATE to the “I just want to curl up in bed or the couch”...every day that I get home, I would RUN to my recliner rocker...with my heating pad and iPad. The RLS was the WORST, and it DID feel like it would last forever...each minute going through that feels like an HOUR...but, like some said, it just suddenly disappears! I’m SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO glad I did not choose the Suboxone route, as I had read about. Yours is one of the most inspirational stories I’ve read on here. Reading your early posts was anxiety-inducing! Ha! The depression and anxiety, ugh. Yes, and I’m still feeling much of the malaise, mild fatigue, and I don’t look forward to things as much as I did. BUT...being FREE from the hydro is something that I couldn’t even PICTURE. It seemed like a dream. And now it’s becoming a reality. As you said, this forum, this site...was a LIFE SAVER. I would not have made this move had I not spent a year reading beforehand. So glad to read your account. Stay strong!!!!!!
    Hey teach!! Welcome to my home!! You're always welcome. Yes I posted almost daily in hopes of helping others who were lurking. And it in turn helped me more than I could have realized. It all started with how I was feeling and yes suboxone is a bear. Indigent realize how strong they are until I was ready to get off of them. But a good support system and this site, and a positive mindset saved me multiple times. I think in 6 days I'll be 3 months clean. Things are so much better now!!! I didn't think I'd ever get back to normal or whatever normal is?? But here I am!!! I feel great. Back to my old self. I'm still in early recovery but everything is so much better and I wouldn't be here without this place!! I'm glad my story is helping you out. We are so happy you found us!!! Keep up the good work!!!

By the way. Who you pulling for today?? Who's your team? I'm a bucs fan (I know.......bucs) Draven likes his Steelers and lvg is a jets fan. Cat and brotop are both pats fans. Who you got?

Beef

Awwww, I'm sorry Beef ~Am definitely not crossing my fingers behind my back~ Steelers have definitely had their bad years as well. Or look at how we threw it all away last year. I'm used to getting my hopes really up with a great season only to have them crushed at the very end. Some years good, some not so much.

As far as when we might face each other I would say the playoffs but.......... Guess you could always ask Santa for a Wild Card spot

After 16 years of underperforming again, I think I'll ask Santa for a draft pick that pans out. Lol

PLAYOFFS??? You want to talk about PLAYOFFS.
    Jim Mora.

No fair, I was still laughing about asking Santa for a draft pick that pans out.

Lvg nailed it, never would have been laughing and joking around like this last year!!

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast