Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    DravenDomnq is offline Advanced Member

It can be easy to get caught up in the negatives Beef, so glad K calmed you down. You're right, just have to take things one step at a time and trust that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. We're going through a bit of that here ourselves, M had another ovarian cyst rupture yesterday so is missing even more work and is bringing up a lot of negative feelings about our future with children. Just like me, you have to keep pushing forward and stay as positive as you can for K!

You and Lucille huh...idk, if I get a crossbow then I won't be close enough for you to get me with a barbed wire bat
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

ChiefChe is offline Senior Member

Default Happy Earth Light Star Shine

Happy Cake Day Brother Bear!!!

What did you say??? Half way to 70!!! You are definitely an old soul with your Capicorn self. It seems I'm surrounded by Capicorns- both my sons celebrated a Birthday yesterday along with my Mama. People always comment on how unusual it is to have kids sharing a birthday. I always respond with- count back 9 months & you'll know when their Dad's B-Day is. Needless to say he no longer gets that present for his birthday (Homer Simpson's D'op face)! I also have a niece born Christmas Day, you on the 27th, & a niece, nephew & uncle on the 29th. I'm gonna have to dig out my crystal ball to find the connection with all these Capicorns in my life.

Enjoy Your Day to the fullest, it's the first of many to come Sober my friend. Nothing can ever stand in your way now!!

Oh, and a word from the wise- Stay off Google!!! It's know to bring worry & anxiety. Let the Universe guide you through these uncertain times & present to you what it has predestined for you. Just keep close to the thought that you played the lottery physically but the pay out could be spiritually.

Now Go get your CAKE on my friend, we gotta keep you big & fluffy!

❤️

Che

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefChe View Post
    Happy Cake Day Brother Bear!!!

What did you say??? Half way to 70!!! You are definitely an old soul with your Capicorn self. It seems I'm surrounded by Capicorns- both my sons celebrated a Birthday yesterday along with my Mama. People always comment on how unusual it is to have kids sharing a birthday. I always respond with- count back 9 months & you'll know when their Dad's B-Day is. Needless to say he no longer gets that present for his birthday (Homer Simpson's D'op face)! I also have a niece born Christmas Day, you on the 27th, & a niece, nephew & uncle on the 29th. I'm gonna have to dig out my crystal ball to find the connection with all these Capicorns in my life.

Enjoy Your Day to the fullest, it's the first of many to come Sober my friend. Nothing can ever stand in your way now!!

Oh, and a word from the wise- Stay off Google!!! It's know to bring worry & anxiety. Let the Universe guide you through these uncertain times & present to you what it has predestined for you. Just keep close to the thought that you played the lottery physically but the pay out could be spiritually.

Now Go get your CAKE on my friend, we gotta keep you big & fluffy!

❤️

Che
    Well My moon goddess. You did it again. Never can i read a post from you without a huge smile on my face!! :-) And i cracked a few tears as well (You know we capricorns are big softies!! Ha!!) Thank you so much!! You're right, I'll stay off Google. It's just gonna drive me bonkers. I've already won the lottery once when I met K. Still don't know what I did in my drug induced haze to deserve her?? But I'll take it!! This truly is a blessing and we'll treat it that way. One appt at a time and if the universe deems it so than so be it. We will roll with the punches so to speak!!

Busy times for you and the family this time of year, I feel honored that you worked me into your busy schedule!!

Had to work today and just got down to the ATL for a company meeting. (Dont know what pencil pushing moron scheduled this one, but I'm not gonna let it sink me today.) Onward and upward. No more chaos from Mercury, it's gonna be a good one!!!

Have a great day CC!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and DravenDomnq like this.

Hey Beef, thank you for the kind words on my thread. Did I miss that it was your birthday yesterday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yup, turned 35 yesterday. And today I get to celebrate with K's cold. So I got that going for me. But I got some Theraflu, chix noodle soup and Gatorade to keep me company, and I'm re watching season 7 of GoT. So not a terrible day!!! Thanks for the b-day wishes big guy!! Hope you have an amazing day!! I'll be here all day lurking and reading. Not much else to do. Ha!!

Beef

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Happy Birthday youngin... Celebrate with a cold fun stuff.lol.
    yup happy thursday... hope all is well with you my friend...
    Beefaroni7272 and DravenDomnq like this.

10years39days is offline Member

Hey, Beef! Happy birthday! I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Maybe your Buc's will actually get a W this weekend... :-) Or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Happy Birthday youngin... Celebrate with a cold fun stuff.lol.
    yup happy thursday... hope all is well with you my friend...
    Hey lvg. Thanks so much!! First sober birthday in a long time, and it felt amazing!! Such a rewarding struggle. Thanks for being you and motivating me. I can't thank you enough. Hope everything is going well in the FLA. Have a great night my friend! I appreciate all you do for all of us here!!

Beef

Quote Originally Posted by 10years39days View Post
    Hey, Beef! Happy birthday! I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Maybe your Buc's will actually get a W this weekend... :-) Or maybe not.
    How's it going 10years? Look at you with the bucs jokes!!! Love it. At least we will get a good draft pick this year. Although our track record isn't too good with draft picks lol. Who's your team?? Lvg is all about her JETS. Dravens got the steelers, and Cat has her Pats. I'm feeling a little better, just a little congested, and runny nose and feeling blah!! I'll be good in a day or two. Thanks for the bday wishes and stopping by my house, you're always welcome my friend!! Just wipe your feet before you come in. Ha!!

Have a great night!!
    Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    How's it going 10years? Look at you with the bucs jokes!!! Love it. At least we will get a good draft pick this year. Although our track record isn't too good with draft picks lol. Who's your team?? Lvg is all about her JETS. Dravens got the steelers, and Cat has her Pats. I'm feeling a little better, just a little congested, and runny nose and feeling blah!! I'll be good in a day or two. Thanks for the bday wishes and stopping by my house, you're always welcome my friend!! Just wipe your feet before you come in. Ha!!

Have a great night!!
    Beef
    Hey Beef - being an Oregonian I’m a Niners fan...we suffer from a type of Dirty Bird Syndrome too...those Silly Seahawks. I also pay attention to the Titans (but I’m not really a fan), mainly for Mariota-related reasons...love that dude...did us proud at Oregon. Man I hope you feel better soon!
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

...and just to be clear...since I’m a Mariota fan you can only imagine my inner fits of rage when I hear a particular person’s name which shall not be spoken. Hint: It rhymes with Famous Finston. #triggerwords

Hey you motivate me to my friend. Bucs I'll skip that..but wth stop complaining about a COLD... I for sure know you have been through worse and you survived..
    Handle the sniffles big boy lol...

Hey Beef - I forget we’re you able to stop smoking? If so did you use any nicotine replacement aids or just cold turkey? I stopped smoking 4 years ago and started vaping, but once I’m clear of my current battle I’m planning on addressing the nicotine addiction. If I can beat Suboxone, then I feel like I can beat nicotine.

Yeah nicotine. Had a relapse and got back on, but I'm around a monthish clean. Stopped counting. I thought the same thin "if I can quit opiates, nicotine should be no problem right." Yeah not the case. I found myself aggressively smelling smokers that I work with. I think I had a craving once during my detox, and it was gone in an instant. But the cravings to smoke are brutal!! But it can be done. I still want a cig almost every day when I wake up.

I used these drops that I got at the local health food shop. They're said to eliminate tobacco withdrawal. I think the company that made them is Newton Homeopathics. They seemed to work. It's mostly a mental game and it's brutal. Patches and gum never worked for me and chantix was always waaaaayyyy too expensive.

But it's nice not to be handcuffed by something else I gotta say!!!

My advice is get through this first then when you're ready you'll know.

Proud of you boss!!
    Beef
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-29-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Today I felt like I was the “luckiest man in the world”...but I was mistaken...it’s actually Dirk Koetter who deserves that title.

Ha!!! I know right. How he kept his job is beyond me. But I know........ Bucs????? I miss Gruden.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Doing a drive by I won't kick up the mud..lol...

You know Beef, I can always loan you a Steelers hoodie if you want!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Being born and raised in Bradenton I've been a Pirates fan my whole life, got to see them in spring training every year. Back with Barry Bonds (before steroids), Bobby Bonilla, Andy Van Slyke, Doug Drabek, John Smiley. Love those Pirates, but my bucs as terrible as they are will be my boys for life. You can go ahead and send me a hoodie if you want, I can always use a good dust cloth!! Ha!!
    DravenDomnq and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Idk why I've always been a Steelers fan. I've lived in Nebraska, Iowa and California so nowhere near Pittsburgh country. I think when I was a kid I loved the fact that their colors are the same as Batman's (no joke) so just got into them when I was really young. The rest of my family was either KC or Dallas fans, but whatever the reason I still love them today!!

And NO hoodie for you then!!

Batman is pretty awesome!! Can't fault you for that!!.
    DravenDomnq and Lvg nghtmare like this.

500 replies! Someone pour this guy some sparkling cider.

Ok Wonderwoman wearing her green big panties..

Sorry anyone reading we are still sick over here lol.

Beef ughhh Ray's???

Come on lvg. Of course I root for the rays, and lightning also. But those Pirates were my first love. I still have a pirate parrot stuffed doll that I got at my first game. Just love my home teams!!

500 replies. Pop that bottle 10!! I'll take it. I just celebrated my 800th post on froggy's thread yesterday! Big stuff happening for this guy. Now if my boys can end the season on a high note today! But I'm not holding my breath. I'll keep an eye on your niners and dirty birds also. We got plenty of tissues here. Lol

Woot Woot....

It’s too late for the Niners - nice to get a win but I think the Rams were just resting on their loins. Honestly I think the Saints were too, so yeah the Bucs win is cool but meaningless I guess.

I bet Tampa is just absolutely hopping tonight. Lol. Gonna have a parade and everything.

And those SeaChickens...tough loss but honestly they deserved it.

Oh and just speculating...with Pagano available do you think ol’ Dirk lasts until Tuesday?

Yeah that win is just a drop in the bucket. But hey, we'll take it. Gotta celebrate the small victories. Lol.

Happy new year everyone!!
    Beef

Redy2BeeHappy is offline Member

Just driving by to say I love your jokes, they are hysterical, so while I am here:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy New Year... May 2018 be filled with fun, laughter, good health, happiness, sobriety, and abundant wealth!!

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast