Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Hey Mimi. Welcome to the forum! Here you'll find a great bunch of people who want nothing more than to help you on your way. I'm sorry you're in such pain. With the withdrawls on top of that doesn't make for a good time. I'm glad you stopped with the kratom, that stuff is garbage as far as i'm concerned. Have you seen the Thomas Recipe for opiate withdrawal? Everything there will help you on your way. Minus the benzos, unless you're taking them under a doctors supervision.

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured...ent-35169.html

As far as the w/d go. 13 days in you should be through the worst of it. Physical symptoms last about 7-10 days with symptoms peaking around day 5. And slowly diminishing after that. You may be feeling w/d from the kratom though. Just take it slow and one day at a time.

You should start your own thread. There you can leave all your posts in one place and members can leave suggestions and comments in one place. You can copy and paste your previous post there and i'm sure that many of these great people will stop by and offer their wisdom an inspiration to you.

You can do this!!!
    Welcome again and Have a great night
    Beef

Good day so far today. Didn't sleep very well last night. Had some squirmy legs/arms. Kinda reminded me of when I was turning more than a rotisserie chicken at night. But i centered myself and was asleep in about an hour. I'm gonna chalk it up to this awful week, and stress. Kinda hard to be down when it's as nice as it is up here now. Sunny and high of 78 today. We're supposed to get some serious rain sat/sun. I know the Midwest and other parts of the country have been getting a pounding. So I'm enjoying the nice days while they're here.

Other than that things are good. Just waiting to see what's what. A lot of hurry up and wait going on. K seems to be ok. But I'm sure she's putting on a brave face for me. But that's about all to report from the N GA mountains.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Beef

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Morning number one....

10years39days is offline Member

Hey Lvg,

Morning number one...I'm assuming you're attempting to destroy the Nic-beast? If so, I wish you nothing but the best. I haven't made my next attempt yet with stopping vaping. I think I'm going to try patches or snus. I really do think that I'm more addicted to the hand/mouth part of vaping than anything. Obviously nicotine plays a huge role, but this seems like a big mental game for me.

Go kill that beast.
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

10years39days is offline Member

Hey Beef - what's for dinner? By the way I'm super jealous of your weather in N GA. It's like 20 degrees here right now. Not terribly cold...but still cold. We had a little glimpse of Spring a few weeks ago...and then it just started snowing outside. Didn't get a whole lot, barely covered the ground. Well, enough talking about the weather.

I hope you are doing well. I'm interested to hear more about your squirmy legs/arms. Did it feel like RLS? Or was it just an inability to get comfortable? If so, when was the last time you felt RLS symptoms? People will be interested to know I'm sure.

Today is day 65 for me...and I'm pretty sure that I haven't felt any RLS for about a month. Since then I've had some squirmy nights though, but it definitely wasn't RLS.

Before I made the jump...I can remember dreading RLS...and I truly believed that it would never go away.

Well, take it easy Beef. Oh and you can send a dinner plate over via Pony Express anytime you want. I'll lay a licking on a bowl of gumbo.
    Beefaroni7272 and DravenDomnq like this.

Hey 10. It felt like mild RLS but it lasted for about 30-45 mins. Just felt a little....... off. Mild agitation in arm's more than the legs. But just tossed and turned for a while. Finally just stopped focusing on it and then I was out. The last time I remember feeling RLS was around 2 months. But they were few and far between before that. Good days and bad brother. Lol. I think it was just a reaction to the stress of the weekend. Just got to me. Slept like a baby lastnight. K put in a movie and I was gone about 20 minutes into it. Sawing logs like a lumberjack. She took some nice drooling pictures of me. Lol. Gotta fins a way to return the favor.

Stay warm my feiend!!
    Beef
    DravenDomnq and 10years39days like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 10years39days View Post
    Hey Lvg,

Morning number one...I'm assuming you're attempting to destroy the Nic-beast? If so, I wish you nothing but the best. I haven't made my next attempt yet with stopping vaping. I think I'm going to try patches or snus. I really do think that I'm more addicted to the hand/mouth part of vaping than anything. Obviously nicotine plays a huge role, but this seems like a big mental game for me.

Go kill that beast.

Hey 10 just letting Beef know he is Number One in my book...

ChiefChe is offline Senior Member

Oh Lumberjack Bear,

I feel K's pain. I too have a file of droolin' pics & videos. I'm sure she knows all about the 2 fingers in the nose holes trick- and I'm sure you wake up with sore legs from the shin kicks throughout the night.

WHATEVER you do, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT take pics & vids of her while she is in dreamland. Us ladies do not saw logs we are sleeping beauties!

Needless to say I was MORTIFIED when Mr. Wonderful text me a video of what he "claimed" to be me. I did not find one tidbit of humor in it!

Hugs & Luv,

❤️
    Che

Mr wonderful needs a kick in the head
    Oops must have been the rls while in dreamland......

I'm still laughing Beef...

It's ok lvg. We gotta laugh at somebody right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefChe View Post
    Oh Lumberjack Bear,

I feel K's pain. I too have a file of droolin' pics & videos. I'm sure she knows all about the 2 fingers in the nose holes trick- and I'm sure you wake up with sore legs from the shin kicks throughout the night.

WHATEVER you do, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT take pics & vids of her while she is in dreamland. Us ladies do not saw logs we are sleeping beauties!

Needless to say I was MORTIFIED when Mr. Wonderful text me a video of what he "claimed" to be me. I did not find one tidbit of humor in it!

Hugs & Luv,

❤️
    Che
    I beg to differ on the ladies not sawing logs. One time K woke herself up she was snoring so loud. Then she looked at me like I did it. Lol. I was like "that was all you baby" But thanks for the heads up. I'll find some other way to make it count

Really Beef....

She's my delicate little flower!

Yup number one... Lol

Hides from the creepy stalker...

Morning fox have a wonderful day my friend...
    10years39days likes this.

Hey lvg. Good day today. Had the day off, so I just hung around the house and did laundry and cleaned up a bit. Picked up K around 1:30 and took her to her OBGYN. He said everything is good with her. UTI is gone and her body is healing from the pregnancy. He said she won't need surgery to get rid of it. Her body is absorbing it and we have nothing to worry about moving forward. So good news all around there. I have a follow up appt with the podiatrist to check on my toe on Tuesday. Looking forward to getting that behind me.

Side note; ive had a lot of coughing fits lately. And thinking back it started around a month before I got the flu so I never realy thought much of it. But it is just annoying. It seems to be around 10 times a day i just get either dry mouthed, or a tickle in the back of my throat. Sometimes a quick drink takes care of it, sometimes not. I know that opiates are cough suppressants, so I'm just wondering if I'm making up for lost coughs over the past 7-8 years?? Any thoughts welcome. Nothing serious, just annoying at times.

Hope everyone has a great night!!!

Beef
    DravenDomnq and 10years39days like this.

Hey there Beef I'm glad everything is going well for K great update.
    How about a cough drop
    It's been really hot here back home but we are getting a cold front the next few weeks.. I'm going to New York next week there predicting snow what was I thinking eh. I just had the need to get away. See how that goes. You sound fantastic so proud of you my friend. Are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Hey there Beef I'm glad everything is going well for K great update.
    How about a cough drop
    It's been really hot here back home but we are getting a cold front the next few weeks.. I'm going to New York next week there predicting snow what was I thinking eh. I just had the need to get away. See how that goes. You sound fantastic so proud of you my friend. Are you smoking?
    HA!!! Coughdrop. Why didn't I think of that??? I guess it's just the new normal. Still smoke free here. Going back to NY should be fun, hopefully no snow though. But it will give you a nice break from the heat down there.

Thanks for the advice my friend!!
    I'll pick up a bag tomorrow
    Have a great night!
    Beef

Wavision is offline Member

Hey beef, interesting you mention the tickle in the throat. I just started getting this feeling tonight, about 4 hours ago. Even mentioned it to my fiancée....my chest is feeling heavy too.

Maybe I'll try a cough drop too.

What's good Brother B?

I know you peeped that big glowing ball in the sky tonight. Don't worry if you didn't- some things are better felt than seen (wink), am I right? (Just knob your head in agreement)

Got some good news for ya!!! (SQUEE)

Got a call & the folks in charge are gonna give you a second chance with the Blue Moon. Yep, you heard me right. There's gonna be another Blue Moon at the end of the month AND it's gonna be a Harvest Moon. Don't sweat the Harvest part, you've sown your garden full of good intentions so just sit back & reap when the time comes. Only thing you need to remember is that you have to be Seen Standing Alone. I'll be watching (if you left me any popcorn).

Your the Best,

❤️
    Che

I'll learn one day how to navigate around the forum

Pretty quiet over here Fox.
    Hope your having a good night...

Hey lvg. Had to work all day yesterday, and it was busy busy. Lots of fun. I also pulled the trigger and got myself a new smartphone. And im still trying to figure it out. Its definitely smarter than i am. Lol. Things are good got a bit of catching up to do on a few threads. Nothing much new up here, supposed to get a bit chilly over the next few days. Hopefully that'll be the end of winter as we know it. Doctors appt tomorrow to see how my toes are healing. Gonna be a good day. Got inventory tonight so I'll be able to hang around and lurk like a ninja all day.

Have a great day
    Beef

Ruh roo raggy. Just had my first post sent to the moderators for approval....... so I guess I'll never see it again. Lol. I better walk a straight line, I suppose they got their eye on Beef now

*Beef slowly, and defiantly walks to the principals office and awaits his punishment*

Brother B-

Bout time you met the ranks with the rest of us hooligans.

-Sittin in the classroom thinkin it's a drag.....

Meet ya on floor #2,

❤️
    Che

Does that make us the trouble makers of the school? I always fall in with the wrong crowd. Lol. At least we have fun right?

If this is wrong- I don't wanna be right!

Well figure I'd do an update. Had an appt with a podiatrist to see about my feet. They just don't heal like they should. Had 4 tests for diabetes in the last year and all were negative. So I know it's not that. Doctor thinks it may be small vein disease in my legs and feet. Soooo not really sure how to deal with that. Going back to see him in 2 weeks. But I think I just gotta bear down and get healthier. Lose weight, eat healthier, etc. Already quit smoking so I don't have to do that.

Then yesterday I went to see another doctor for a lump that I was a little worried about. And he just tells me "I don't know what it is" Really???? This guys supposed to be the best in the Atlanta area and he doesn't know. So he took a picture of it and told me to come back in two weeks as well so he can confer with his colleagues and see what he can find out. I'm gonna be one of those cases they show the medical college students I can feel it. "We don't know what's wrong with this big goofy b.astard but we'll poke and prod him for a while." Just been a brutal 3 days. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared. I've never had health issues until the last year and a half and it is just concerning. Gotta change something, not 20 anymore.

K is doing really well though. Been working a lot, but she is happy. Still waiting to pass a kidney stone, so she is in a little pain but in good spirits. Nothing seems to keep her down for long. Looming to get some of her strength to rub off on me. Don't wanna say I'm down but im a little mopey today.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Beef

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast