Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1312Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Yeah, I know. This is mentally exhausting. Don't think I was really prepared for it. But I'm getting there. Forcing myself to get up and move helps on days like today but it's tough when I'd rather loathe in my own self pity. But like you guys said I gotta fake it till I make it. I know I'll probably be up tomorrow and then probably down in a week. Just gotta keep my head up and keep on keepin on. Taking it one at a time. Thanks cat and lvg, you guys always know how to get me up and movint in the right direction. Have a good one!!!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and UncleLeo like this.

OMG. What is up with the sneezing???? Started around day 10-11, maybe 3-4 times a day. But the last week it's been upgrading anywhere around 10 times a day. I know I'm not getting sick is it normal around this time? Is my body revolting? I know it's part of the process but it's been a little crazy lately. Feeling better than I did this morning though with the exception of blowing my brains out through my nose every 30 minutes. Getting a little energy back. We'll see how the afternoon goes.

Beef

Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Ha Sorry but I'm laughing ughh almost a year later still sneezing here but roll with it it's better than day one eh? Only advice I have lots and lots of tissues ha.lol..Stay Strong for Today..

Lol. You got that right lvg. I'm just getting made fun of because my sneezes sound like a dam power drill. Lol

GoodDaysAhead is offline Member

I'm at a year and a half and still sneeze everyday. My girl is getting annoyed though lol
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-27-2018 at 06:33 AM.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Lol. That's hilarious. I'll tolerate the sneezing if it means being clean. Gotta love good old Lumberg. Office Space is my jam!! Have a great night everyone thanks for the insight.

Beef

UncleLeo is offline Advanced Member

It's funny how everyone has such different symptoms. Don't think I've sneezed more than 5 times in the last 3 years, and still don't even know what this RLS thing is people complain about...I, on the other hand, only got the good symptoms, like praying for death every day for a year! (trust me, that's funny now, we can laugh, ok only a little). TGIF...

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by UncleLeo View Post
    It's funny how everyone has such different symptoms. Don't think I've sneezed more than 5 times in the last 3 years, and still don't even know what this RLS thing is people complain about...I, on the other hand, only got the good symptoms, like praying for death every day for a year! (trust me, that's funny now, we can laugh, ok only a little). TGIF...
    I'd be a little careful bragging about not having had to suffer with RLS. That could get you hurt around here. Yes! We have to laugh at ourselves and as often as possible. I guess I'm as sick as you because this made me laugh too.

Peace,

Cat

Lol. Well uncleleo there have been many a night's in the past month that I've been trying to sleep. (Emphasis on "trying") where the top half of my body is peaceful and serene and my dam legs are moving around like an Olympic sprinter trying to set a record in the hundred yard dash. It really does suck. But I guess everyone has their own issues that we're working out. One of these nights I will get some sleep. Right now I'm fluctuating between 2-6 hours a night. Even though I can't seem to sleep for longer than 4 hours at a time on my best night. Keep your head up. Like cat said yesterday you're a catch. You'll find the right person in time. Believe me I had given up on finding someone. I was looking hard and trying to force it. And when I said s.c.r.e.w. it. That's when I met my fiance. Funny world. Things will turn around for you boss man. Just gotta be patient. Have a great day all!!
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Just an update today. Day 35. Got some sleep yesterday, not a lot but some. I decided to stop looking at the clock at night because it just makes me mad. I'll take sleep as it comes and stop counting hours. One day hopefully soon I'll sleep through the night. You guys will be the first to know about it cause I'll be crazy happy. It's been a good day so far, busy but good. Paper sari over 35,000 people are in town for the Apple festival. I've seen so many out of state licence plates. Even saw an Alaska one. Now me, if I want some dam apples I'm just gonna go to the local grocery store and grab a bag instead of drive over 4,000 miles to pick my own outta the orchard. But that's just me. Gotta get back to work. Staying strong. Hoping all have a great day!!!.

Beef
    Catrina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Just an update today. Day 35. Got some sleep yesterday, not a lot but some. I decided to stop looking at the clock at night because it just makes me mad. I'll take sleep as it comes and stop counting hours. One day hopefully soon I'll sleep through the night. You guys will be the first to know about it cause I'll be crazy happy. It's been a good day so far, busy but good. Paper sari over 35,000 people are in town for the Apple festival. I've seen so many out of state licence plates. Even saw an Alaska one. Now me, if I want some dam apples I'm just gonna go to the local grocery store and grab a bag instead of drive over 4,000 miles to pick my own outta the orchard. But that's just me. Gotta get back to work. Staying strong. Hoping all have a great day!!!.

Beef
    Busy is good. I'm in New England so apples are a big deal around here too this time of year. I have to admit that I'm an apple snob. I will only buy them at the grocery store if I have to because they're not in season. I can always buy them at the Orchard, of course year round but once they get put into cold storage, they're not the same and as far as I'm concerned, they become only useful for cooking or baking. To eat an apple in my house, it has to be in season and fresh. That means never having been refrigerated. Yep. Apple snob. It doesn't stop there either. I feel the same way about all produce. There are few things that I'll buy at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Snob. I know.

Hope you continue to have a good day. Maybe tonight will be the night. Hope so!!

Peace,

Cat
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Another day down, another day clean! Heading into work last day of this festival for all those Apple snobs of the world. Lol. I hear you on the other stuff cat. I always go to the farmers market for veggies and what not. Maybe just living here has dulled me and put me into an Apple revolt. Thinking back I loved Apple's until I moved up here and now we're surrounded by them. I think it's just they're so readily available that I take them for granted. So I think I'm gonna head to one of the Apple houses today after work and grab some. Sleep was spotty again last night. Didn't look at the clock because I'm just tired of being tired. Who knows how much sleep I got. It was something though. I just know I didn't sleep through the night. Other than that things are good. Some fatigue but not terrible. I can get up and do stuff. Gonna go ahead and start working now. Have a good day everyone!!

Beef
    Catrina likes this.

Yup another clean day good for you... Apple snobs ha..I'll send you Orange's for those apples lol.. Stay Strong for Today
    Catrina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg nghtmare View Post
    Yup another clean day good for you... Apple snobs ha..I'll send you Orange's for those apples lol.. Stay Strong for Today
    Deal! They're not in season yet though, are they Lvg? I can't remember except that when we usually vacation in FL in the late winter, the crop is in. No idea if it's the beginning, end or it's not even the season. lol Anyway, I'll take those oranges!! The apple season around here is toward the beginning and will run until the first frost and then we're done. All of our summer crop, except for the cold weather stuff like squash has passed. I'm so sad. I love making daily stops at the Farmer's cart just up the road but they've gone now until next summer sometime after July 4 when our early produce is coming into season. Short growing season up here.

Hey Beef! Hope you have a good day and your energy gets better throughout the day. Glad you gave up watching the clock. That'll drive you nuts in shot order. You don't even know how much sleep you got? Now that's a sign of acceptance. I like it!!

Check in later and have a good Sunday. What kind of apples are you getting? Macs and Granny Smith are my favorites for plain eating but I like Cortlands for baking. I don't like the Delicious varieties at all. They're certainly no good for baking and they're dry. Whatever I don't like 'em.

Peace,

Cat

PS We've now been reduced to discussing fresh produce! Oh My. What next?

Beef...what...where are the peaches....ha...love em...

I didn't want a like a crate full would suffice lol...

Lol just a crate full lvg. No problem. We always got peaches , Vidalia onions, and more dam apples than you know what to do with. I tell ya, I miss that smell of burning orange peels from the Tropicana plant in Bradenton early in the morning. Been busy today haven't had much time to sit around which is a good thing. Not too shabby today. Been a good day. Hopefully all the leafers will be leaving today and we can get back to business as usual. I don't know why but people love to complain when they're on vacation. Had to put on my fire hat today and put out some fires with unruly customers just complaining to complain. Hope everyone has a great rest of their Sunday. Gotta get ready for TWD tonight. New season and all out war!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Beef

Ha ok two crates than throw in the Vidalias to..I'll be the one on the skyway waiting lol. Staying busy best way to be. Put a smile on those complaining faces. Keep up the good work.. Stay Strong for Today..

Well Here we are I finally did it. Fell asleep during the walking dead last night and slept through the night without waking up. Woke up at 3:30 am 30 minutes before the alarm woke me up. Gonna try and do some cartwheels to celebrate Cat!!! Feel great today and not gonna let anything ruin that for me. May take a nap before I have to go count inventory tonight at work. I'll check back in later. Hope everyone has a great morning!!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and Catrina like this.

Ha fell asleep...TWD..you missed it.. the mind is amazing eh. You were focused on something else and it decides ok let's sleep now ha lol..hold up on the cartwheels don't want to break anything.. Feel it just gave you a Pat on the back yeah great day.... Stay Strong for Today..

I know right. Been looking forward to the episode all week and I zonked out 30 minutes into it. I'm good with that. Got to watch the recording in the am when I woke up at 4 am. Thanks for the pat on the back. I'll take it. Rainy as h.e.l.l. today up here but it's a good day. Feel like I have some energy!!! Don't really wanna talk about it and jinx it so we'll keep it our little secret. No cartwheels today I'd definately break something. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Beef

Well Here we are I finally did it. Fell asleep during the walking dead last night and slept through the night without waking up. Woke up at 3:30 am 30 minutes before the alarm woke me up. Gonna try and do some cartwheels to celebrate Cat!!! Feel great today and not gonna let anything ruin that for me. May take a nap before I have to go count inventory tonight at work. I'll check back in later. Hope everyone has a great morning!!!

Beef
    Well wahoooo for you!! Amazing. I don't have to imagine how good that felt. It's great and more and more of these nights are going to happen until sleeping decently is the rule rather than the exception. We'll take it!!

Yeah. Lvg is right. Hold up on those cartwheels for now. I'm not as nice as Lvg. I'm not so worried about you hurting yourself, I just want to be able to witness it myself.

Have a great day!!

Peace,

Cat

Oops secret is out...

Hey guys. Been slow at work today so I've just been sitting here reading most of the day. While I was sitting in the office entering my inventory counts I thought back to my first night after I jumped when I was sitting in this very same office. OMG I remember every horrible terrible minute of my suffering. Eventually I laid down on the floor which I remember felt great because it was cold at the time just hoping I wouldn't vomit. Felt like I weighed 5000 lbs, chills, aches whole nine yards. 5weeks later here I am, this stuff doesn't seem so scary anymore. Slowly feeling more like myself every day. Even starting to joke around with others occasionally. People don't seem like such a-holes all the time anymore. I know it's not over yet and some days doesn't feel like I made any progress at all but all I gotta do is just go back to the start of anyone's thread and start reading and remember how far I've come and how scared and desperate I was when I got here and I immediately realize that it is working and my body hasn't betrayed me yet, it's working to clean up my mess. Can't thank everyone enough for helping me take my life back!!!! Have a great night everyone. Stay strong!!

You guys are the best!!!!
    Beef
    Catrina and Lvg nghtmare like this.

Hey guys. Been slow at work today so I've just been sitting here reading most of the day. While I was sitting in the office entering my inventory counts I thought back to my first night after I jumped when I was sitting in this very same office. OMG I remember every horrible terrible minute of my suffering. Eventually I laid down on the floor which I remember felt great because it was cold at the time just hoping I wouldn't vomit. Felt like I weighed 5000 lbs, chills, aches whole nine yards. 5weeks later here I am, this stuff doesn't seem so scary anymore. Slowly feeling more like myself every day. Even starting to joke around with others occasionally. People don't seem like such a-holes all the time anymore. I know it's not over yet and some days doesn't feel like I made any progress at all but all I gotta do is just go back to the start of anyone's thread and start reading and remember how far I've come and how scared and desperate I was when I got here and I immediately realize that it is working and my body hasn't betrayed me yet, it's working to clean up my mess. Can't thank everyone enough for helping me take my life back!!!! Have a great night everyone. Stay strong!!

You guys are the best!!!!
    Beef
    Now that's what I'm talking about!! So, so true. I remember vividly stumbling onto this site. I was a mess and although I'd like to say I had completely given up any notion that I might be able to live clean, I guess that can't be quite true because I was obviously still searching for answers. I don't know. There was something about the community and reading thread after thread that something clicked inside of me. Know what that was? I didn't find an easy way to detox even though I can't count the number of hours I spent trying to find one. What I found was even better. Hope. I began to feel hope and that was something I hadn't felt in a very long time.

It's always a good reminder to scroll on back to the first post we made here because no matter if it's two weeks or two years and no matter how often we do this exercise, it's always amazing to see our own transformation. We're butterflies, Beef.

Peace,

Cat

Wow you sound fantastic do Proud of You.. Stay Strong for Today...

Today was a good day!! Best I've had in a while. Hoping for more sleep tonight and hopefully keep it rolling tomorrow. One at a time another day checked off!!! Good night everyone

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Good morning everyone!! Day 38. Got to sleep around midnight after work. Woke up around 4:30. I'll take 4.5 without any meds or what not. Energy I coming back. Feel good today. Going to the dentist to get the misses some choppers today. She just had some teeth pulled and she is tired of gumming it. Lol. Don't know what I did in my drug induced haze to deserve her but I'll take it. Clouds seem to have lifted over these past few days. Depression is fading more each day. I'm sure I'll have a setback eventually where I'll be a big ball of depression and bust out crying for no reason but for today I'm great!!! Things seem so much more hopeful than they did two weeks ago. The body is an amazing thing. Who knows maybe my brain is starting to make its own feel good chemicals again??? Fingers crossed!!! Hope everyone has a great day today!!! Stay strong!!

Beef

Once again slept through the night last night!!! A little chilly this morning cold woke me up around 3:30 but still slept all the way through. A little tired and energy is so so today. But still a good day!! Glad to be here and another day checked off. Things are good and taking it slow. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Ok I'm wearing a sweatshirt...ha..on the bright side I'm not Sweating...lol...yup grateful for another day clean... Stay Strong for Today...

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast