Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
Like Tree1297Likes
Day 11 of no suboxone. Looking for info.
    Lvg nghtmare is offline Platinum Member

Yep it's windy the water is just about on top of the sea wall... Yea last one got me pretty good... I have enough firewood for the county still. Prolly enough for the rest of my life since it's just about 90 degrees everyday ha. fireplace makes no sense to me. How's your family there right around the corner from me... I never hardly lose power my line I guess is connected to FD so if it goes down its back on within 15 minutes... I know where I'm going to if I need canned goods lol thanks K...
    Beefaroni7272 likes this.

Dang it number 1...

Beefaroni7272 is offline Advanced Member

Family's good. Mom and dad had to go up to PA to help my aunt for the week. Uncle just passed away. Sad but not unexpected. My brother doesn't live by the flood zones so he's fine. Just gotta gear up for the next one. I got a feeling it's gonna be a busy year in the tropics.
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

My condolences my friend

Thank you very much. Much appreciated
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Well I finally did it. Yesterday June 2nd 2018, I Beef Wellington made it a full 24 hours without sneezing once!!!! Took almost 9 months but I did it!!!

Thought it was worth an update. All is well, nothing new. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare, OKC-26 and ForMe30 like this.

It's the little things in life today that makes us grateful eh

That's the truth. Lol. So today I guess I made up for it. Had a few sneezing fits here and there. But that one day yesterday won me the bet with K. So she will be cooking dinner Tuesday night!! I guess I'll do the dishes for her. She's done so much for me through this. I owe it to her.

Hope you have a great night!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

OKC-26 is offline Member

Enjoy the dinner beef! You deserve it sir.

Chicken & Dumplings.

Gonna be amazing!!!!

Tuesday can't get here fast enough!!
    OKC-26 likes this.

Hello there my friend...
    I just want to tell you how proud of you I am...
    Your recovery is so inspiring to all here... I'm glad you are here and giving back what's been given to you. This forum needs people like you...
    Thanks for all you do...
    Beefaroni7272 and OKC-26 like this.

froggy_069 is offline Member

Sup big guy? Just hoppin' on through to see what's crack-a-lackin'.

Happy Monday!

Hi....
    Making the move home eh...
    Don't forget my peaches lol...
    Have a great day my friend...

Peaches huh. I got you, how about some of Ellijay's finest Apples?

Ha them too...
    I always want more lol

Well today marks 9 months clean!! Couldn't be happier!! Everything is great. Life issues here and there but still trucking along. Toe is finally healed and glad to have that off my plate. Have picked up some night sweats but it's not what you'd think. Dam A.C. stopped working a couple days ago, just waiting on the landlord to come fix it. So haven't been sleeping too well. But like I said it's just life. Be a duck, let it roll right off your back.

Hope everyone has a great fathers day weekend!!
    Beef
    Lvg nghtmare and ForMe30 like this.

Autumnhopes is offline Member

Congratulations Beef!! You are such an amazing help to everyone here! People like you are a rare gem (steak lol. Seriously ur the best & the help u give may not always be acknowledged or seemingly appreciated but it is... believe me it is. There are ppl reading & weeping.. and quietly changing their lives due to all your kindness & honestly. Never change!

Thanks!

froggy_069 is offline Member

Beef! Congratulations buddy!

Keep on trucking buddy! Just this once, for such an important occasion, I'll let you ride in the sidecar and possibly beep the honky horn if you're a good boy, lol!

Proud of you my man!

~ Froggy

ForMe30 is offline Member

Beef Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for helping me and countless others on this forum!

10years39days is offline Member

Congrats, Beef! I'm so proud of you! Like many others, you are an inspiration and your story has been instrumental in my recovery. It sounds weird, but you are a part of "my journey"...and I think about you every day. Oh, I forgot to mention...true story...a few weeks ago the local garbage truck destroyed my mailbox. Was this a paid-for hit job by Beef? It couldn't possibly be a coincidence.

Hello Fox...
    Just flying by to say I hope you are living and enjoying life....
    Oh and checking to to see when you are coming home I'm patiently awaiting my apples oh did you think this post was about you nope ha don't you know who I am didn't you know it is all about me ha no really where's my apples

~have a wonderful day my friend you deserve it...

ChiefChe is online now Senior Member

Brother B!!!

You know Me & My’s Timing. Just wanted to shoot thru & say congrats on your 9 months. I bet with that toe all healed up you broke out that tutu & twirled around celebrating.

On a more serious note...it’s about that time again. That big ‘ole disco ball in the sky is about to make its debut in Capricorn- Coincidence??? I think NOT! Just when I thought I would be blown away, here go My Earth Signs to ground me. I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know.

I can’t wait to dive in & get to work on this one. I’ll keep you posted with the dets.

❤️

Che

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!! Hope everyone has a great day and is safe with the fireworks!!! No lost fingers today please!!

Beef

Hi fox...
    Can you see me waving

Threw? my back out the other day. (Is that a word?? Throwed??) Who knows I'm no English professor. How about this, I wrenched my back. (Nailed it) so now I'm looking for a chiropractor who is open on Saturdays. Not having much luck. Been using heating pad for a few days and it helps but I'm still walking around like a 85 year old man. But that's all I have to gripe about. So I guess that's my whine for the day. Just getting old I suppose. Grrrr
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Good Morning fox,
    Ouch hope you are feeling better today my friend. So I guess your not joining my beach volleyball team eh... Lol... Keep whining here to support you

Ha!! Beach volleyball. That's funny. Only if I can wear the monokini. Lol. You're welcome for that image!! Doing much better today. Found a chiropractor who was open yesterday and he crunched me real good. Hurt like h.ell yesterday when he was done but I iced it and took it easy and I'm all good today. Apparently my back, neck, and basically everything was really out of alignment. So I'm hoping in about a week when the soreness subsides I can go do a little golfing. But we'll see. I've always had back issues since I quit playing football, but this was the first time it was debilitating to the point I could barely walk. Oh well. At least I'm better today!!! How's your day going?

Beef
    Lvg nghtmare likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Beef -

Glad you are doing better. There is nothing worse to be in pain with always so much to do. You have a great attitude. I really think that plays well into this whole ballgame we play, so to speak. I had to giggle just a little. Not at your pain or injury, mind you, but my husband, he has terrible RA. However, he can be having thos most horrific pain day and you mention golf, and it's like the clubs are in the car and he's off! Luckily, he has never been addicted to pain meds. Doesn't do anything for him. He does take a lot of non narcotic meds for his RA. It worries me to death. He is a rule follower. If his R.A. doctor told him to stand on his head for 3 hours, he would. I just pray to God all the meds don't kill him. Again, they are non narcotic, but it doesn't matter. Meds are meds. He claims he wouldn't be able to move without them. Lots of anti-inflammatories, etc. Ugh. Good luck on the soreness (and the golf). They say moving is the best thing for pain. I know easier said then done.

Along with many, including, Lvg, Cat, Randy, your postings help many on here and many who do just read. Grateful.

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Beefaroni7272 View Post
    Ha!! Beach volleyball. That's funny. Only if I can wear the monokini. Lol. You're welcome for that image!! Doing much better today. Found a chiropractor who was open yesterday and he crunched me real good. Hurt like h.ell yesterday when he was done but I iced it and took it easy and I'm all good today. Apparently my back, neck, and basically everything was really out of alignment. So I'm hoping in about a week when the soreness subsides I can go do a little golfing. But we'll see. I've always had back issues since I quit playing football, but this was the first time it was debilitating to the point I could barely walk. Oh well. At least I'm better today!!! How's your day going?

Beef
    Glad your feeling better...
    Sux getting older oh that's me your a kid...
    My day went well work work work.my life pretty mundane.. It's so dang hot here. Did you forget how hot it gets here God awful.
    Well if you're ready to play golf no sympathy here lol...
    Have a great night my friend...

ChiefChe is online now Senior Member

What’s Good BDubs?

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes, eh? Hold on to your TuTu Brother b/c the Stars are aligning for such change *Squee*

In other words, “It’s about to go down”! Don’t be scared b/c Mars flips retrograde Thursday, there’s plenty of fixed planted & Stars to keep us grounded.

As always, you know I got more to say, but will allow TIME to guide me on this one. Just wanted to stop thru to say Change is on its way to you (but you already know this). Best of Luck on them Skype interviews *Wink*

Second Star to the Right & Straight no Until the Morning,

❤️
    CC

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast