Day 7 of being Lortab free
    Ljo9092 is offline New Member

Default Day 7 of being Lortab free

Today made a week I've been sober. My anxiety is really getting to me. They leg shaking and the almost like manic state of moving around. Is this typically how withdrawal does, it's like I can't keep still. The bad diarrhea is gone and the aches. I guess some days are going to be good and others not so good.

Shimmy7 is offline Junior Member

Congratulations on being 7 days free! The leg cramps and anxiety are killer...i'm not looking forward to it but know that it's time to pay the piper. Are you keeping busy? How did you do it? CT?

Shimmy7,

Thanks, i stay busy, between work, school, church, and Na. This past weekend I went to a Na convention. I journal everyday about my withdrawals and my recovery. I finally realize to work on today and don't worry about tomorrow. Keep pushing forward.

Shimmy7 is offline Junior Member

Ljo9092: I have spent a lot time in the "rooms" with friends. I always left feeling great so i'm actually looking forward to going...but this time for me. I like the idea of keeping a journal. I think i'm going to start one and see if it helps.

conwaycreek is offline Member

Default symptoms

Hey LJ!

Congrats on making such great strides!

I'm still using, but have greatly reduced my habit on a taper plan, and hope to be where you are in a few weeks.

I'm curious though; even before I began the wean process, I had started having severe night sweats on a fairly regular basis. I was eating about 15-18 Norcos/Lortabs a day, and figure that is probably my liver telling me "STOP!", but it may have been short-term withdrawals since I don't dose while I sleep. I've been on these for about 5 years, and the night sweats only really started in the last year. Anything similar with you? Prior to your quitting, that is...

Thanks !

-CC

Hi Conway,

No, because I would take a lortab before going to sleep. Just keep in mind you can do it, today makes day 10 and I feel good. Of course I'm jittery, some nights I only get 3 hours, and rls, but overall it's okay.

Default follow up

I hope you don't mind me asking...or asking you to repeat your story...how many were you taking and for how long?

Default checking in LJ

Hey LJ,

Am making the rounds on the boards and thought I'd see how days 11 and 12 have been for you. I hope you are well!

-Conwaycreek

Hi Conway,

Today marks day 14 for me and I feel great, i still have the rls and sometimes I can't sleep at night, but other than that I am okay. You know I never thought I would be able to enjoy life without lortabs, and guess what it feels so good to have money in my pocket. A little repeat of my story, i started using lortabs heavily after my separation in 2011, i went into outpatient treatment surrendering my lortabs intake of 15 to 20 lortabs a day. This was in 2013. I then was put on suboxone, those withdrawals were hell, well I thought I could stop going to treatment and after experiencing suboxone withdrawals I panicked and started back on lortabs in 2015 thinking I could control my habit, well 14 days ago I went cold turkey and I still can't believe I'm living without the intake of lortabs. Keep pushing forward, you can do this.