Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree55Likes
Day11 Sub Taper Need Support!!!
    Missy3682 is offline New Member

Thank u PM, u words have helped me, I took my last dose yesterday at like 730am it was only maybe .6 or lower it's hard to tell with the 8mg pills. I feel fine now I know it's gonna get worse and the kids have school on Monday luckily my sis can help me for a couple hours Monday and Tuesday.
    I have to do this
    carapinNV likes this.

PregnantMom1977 is offline Junior Member

LAST DAY OF .25MG AND THEN JUMPING!!!

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I slept decent. I hope the gaba doesn't make things worse in the end. I am trying not to think too hard about jumping tomorrow! Or the week ahead! Where did everyone go?
    I will update later!

XoXo PM
    Rachelle1stbb and carapinNV like this.

Rachelle1stbb is offline Member

Hi PM!
    Good for you, you're jumping off tomorrow! You went through this with a lot of strength and should be proud of yourself. Get through those first 5 days and you'll see after that each day is getting better. Have plenty of fluids and some comfort meds like restful legs, Tylenol, and Benadryl if you need it. Remember hot baths, walking (even around the house) and whatever you can to keep your mind off how you're feeling. You're going to get through it and feel so relieved and happy once you're done and feeling better physically. Keep posting here cause it does help, and your journey will help others going through this. I'm very proud of you!!

Just hit the 3 day now no subs, not much w/d symptoms.back aches here and there and a couple legs aches heating pad really does help. I just can't sleep. I toss and turn all night . I'm doing the right thing it's just this no sleep is killing me my atavan only gives me maybe 2 hours. I wish I could sleep just a lil bit, gotta function tomorrow and get kids back in school. I know I can do this, the sleep is the only thing making me question it

TODAY IS DAY ONE OF NO SUBS!!!

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I bought the Hylands RLS medicine. I did see a slight difference in my whole body RLS. I will update later.

blakngoald is offline New Member

Default Hi PM1977

So glad to see your back on.I had a hard time for a short while going from .75 to .50 took me a couple of days to feel better.I think it had to do with going to a single dose and dropping at the same time. Had a bit of the RLS so i didnt make another drop yet. Trying to get real stable first and then ill go to .375 for awhile. Your just a soldier PM1977 keep working at this. Im interested to see how you do after the jump so keep us informed. My prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy3682 View Post
    Thank u PM, u words have helped me, I took my last dose yesterday at like 730am it was only maybe .6 or lower it's hard to tell with the 8mg pills. I feel fine now I know it's gonna get worse and the kids have school on Monday luckily my sis can help me for a couple hours Monday and Tuesday.
    I have to do this

Hi Missy. Let me know how you are doing!
    XoXo PM

Quote Originally Posted by blakngoald View Post
    So glad to see your back on.I had a hard time for a short while going from .75 to .50 took me a couple of days to feel better.I think it had to do with going to a single dose and dropping at the same time. Had a bit of the RLS so i didnt make another drop yet. Trying to get real stable first and then ill go to .375 for awhile. Your just a soldier PM1977 keep working at this. Im interested to see how you do after the jump so keep us informed. My prayers are with you.
    Hi Blakngoald! Glad to hear from you. Thank you so much. I need all the prayers I can get. How long are you going to stay at .50? Keep me posted on how you are doing. This will start day 2 for me. From what I read the real wd don't start until day 3. I guess I will find out! Take care.
    XoXo PM

TODAY WILL BE DAY 2 OF NO SUBS!

Yesterday was blahhhhh. By nighttime my legs felt like they weighed 100 pounds. My arms have crazy rls. I tried to distract myself but had a hard time. I got around an hour and a half of sleep. I have been up since 1:30. I read on someone elses thread that it is better not to fight the no aleep thing. I would've just tossed and turned anyway. Yawning and teary eyes is starting as I am writing this. I will update later. Take care and God Bless.
    XoXo PM

I agree with you.Might as well get up for awhile rather then lay there and get frustrated. I'll stay at .50mg for a few days more. Had a bit of a set back when I went to a single dose and dropped to .50mg . I used a rescue dose so ill stay here till im stable. The time table is not as pressing for me as you of course. I wish I had your strength it's been tough for me. I don't if it's the length of time ive been on subs or the age factor. Ill keep trying though and my goal in my head is to be finished before April. If all goes well sooner.

Anonymous Guest

Greetings, I am new here. I too am involved in the madness that is suboxone tapering. Today I began a .50mg regiment. This will last 1 week - and then I will be refraining altogether. I've read everyone's posts prior to this and I definitely empathize with you all.
    My name is Jason, 39yr old,
    Seattle, WA. I'm anticipating a dark era after this week, (withdrawals) and I'm thankful to find fellow travelers who are walking down this path.

Hey PM.
    I feel u there, the no sleep is mading, make your brain feel crazy. Sleep is sure to come soon. I can't wait for it. I don't think I have slept more then maybe 6 hours I don't even think that much for 4 days. I have to keep reminding myself how great we will all feel so free from depending on a pill to get us thru the day. I'm hoping the sandman will come tonight .

Hey all not much changing for me so far still at .50 mg but ill say it seems to be easier now. Getting the chills and drippy nose about the worst i have right now. Oh yeah almost forgot the very little sleep.Almost used to that now. I seem to get about 4 to 5 hours right now which isn't terrible. Not much in the way of the RLS thank goodness. I expect to get that with my next drop that's a pretty low dose for me. Another day or two and go down .375.
    Hope everyone is doing ok with the jump. Fingers crossed for you all.
    Hey Jason welcome to the board . Misery likes company..lol ok all im off see you soon.

zebra1961 is offline Member

Default missy

I hate to tell you but sleep is hard to come by, just roll with it dont fight it too hard, i did not start sleeping every night for 3 weeks and then it was only 3-5 hrs a night, i dont think i slept 6 hrs total the first three weeks. I began to think no human could survive but i did. If you feel sleepy any time sleep if you can if its only a hour it is still some rest. Read watch TV whatever dont let it get to you it will come you will sleep again, and everyone is different so it might not last that long, also i jumped at 6-8 mgs no taper so your taper should shorten you sleepless nights.

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-01-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Default Hi All. Day 4 Of No Subs!

I hope everyone is doing well and glad to see the newcomers. I was going to post yeaterday but I figured I would give it another day. I haven't been in too bad of wd yet. I don't kbow if it us because I am mainly on bedrest and it will all hit me at once or if this is what I shoyld expect. Since the first day I have had RLS through my whole body, very little sleep, very minor stomach issues, a lot of anxiety. Today tremors started through my whole body. It seems it all comes in waves. I have taken a few late night hot baths to try to calm my legs down. I would love to say this is easy but I still have quite a few days ahead and don't know what to expect. My legs are jumping like crazy while writing this. Thank you for all of the support. I read everything even though I haven't had the patience to reply.
    XoXo PM

So it is 5 in the morning. I had 2 hours of sleep and been awake since 1:30. The RLS has went up a notch. Spent half the night pacing back and forth. I can deal with the insomnia if I didnt have the RLS. It is bearable so far though. The constant sunburned feeling is weird. I wll update later.
    XoXo PM

PM1977 I swear you are a superhero. Im so happy to hear you say its bearable. we all know going in its going to be rough but your amazing at how youve dealt with the pregnancy as well as your tapper. I only hope I can have the same strength when its my time to jump. I can't wait to hear you say its starting to get easier. I can't see it getting any harder at this point for you. I think youve weathered the toughest part and if you can deal with what your getting now for a little longer it'll ease up.My 1st day at my .375 MG dose today and im doing ok. I expect to get the RLS soon as this is the lowest dose ive been on in a few years. One day at a time we will get over this.

Hope you get some relief soon. Be strong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123