Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
Decade long addiction to Norco
    The Husband is offline Member

Sleep and RLS are usually the last things to clear up when quitting. Try some l-theanine very good for anxiety and will mellow you out. When I was detoxing I couldn't handle not sleeping as well I tried everything from prescription sleep meds to valium nothing helped so I just rode it out but everyone is different. I have heard Kava kava works well never tried it though.

Thank you so much! The sleep is coming back slowly. Sadly I've become accustom to little sleep lol. Thankfully the anxiety has vanished and the lingering remainder is lack of energy. That's probably mostly from being sick with this horrible cold. I've cut xanax COMPLETELY out along with the norco. I don't want ANY aid with the simple pleasures in life. Until yesterday and today when I took adderral for energy and note I feel horribly guilty for that and terrified that I'm just wired an addict and will because to these now? I jyst don't know myself anymore. Please HELP I need advice. Am I crazy? Did I fail? Am I song myself up again? Terrified

Quote Originally Posted by bad timing-need help View Post
    Thank you so much! The sleep is coming back slowly. Sadly I've become accustom to little sleep lol. Thankfully the anxiety has vanished and the lingering remainder is lack of energy. That's probably mostly from being sick with this horrible cold. I've cut xanax COMPLETELY out along with the norco. I don't want ANY aid with the simple pleasures in life. Until yesterday and today when I took adderral for energy and note I feel horribly guilty for that and terrified that I'm just wired an addict and will because to these now? I jyst don't know myself anymore. Please HELP I need advice. Am I crazy? Did I fail? Am I song myself up again? Terrified
    I'm sorry, my spelling (auto correct) is horrible!
    Thank you so much! The sleep is coming back slowly. Sadly I've become accustom to little sleep lol. Thankfully the anxiety has vanished and the lingering remainder is lack of energy. That's probably mostly from being sick with this horrible cold. I've cut xanax COMPLETELY out along with the norco. I don't want ANY aid with the simple pleasures in life. Until yesterday and today when I took adderral for energy and now I feel horribly guilty for that and terrified that I'm just wired an addict and will be addicted to these now? I just don't know myself anymore. Please HELP I need advice. Am I crazy? Did I fail? Am I screwing myself up again? Terrified

I don't if anyone's still here, but if so I need some advice.
    I'm over 2 weeks off opiotes....I feel like my Sex drive is on overload. Is this normal? Is it an affect of withdrawal? Or am I just crazy and this is completely unrelated? Any advice or info is much appreciated!

Anj14 is offline Member

I think it's totally normal because your body has been so "numb" from the drugs that now that it isn't you are feeling so much more sensation now. Now that you are feeling things, your body is probably on hyperdrive adjusting back to normal and is having sensory overload with all of the physical sensations that it hasn't experienced for years.

HELP. I'm over a month without any opiates. I haven't had any urges, but I lost a very young, good friend suddenly and tragically this past week and am really struggling with not taking a pill. A double whammy for me with the severe pain of my loss and the disappointment in myself for this want of something I hate. I don't know how much long I can fight this urge. Please help me

justry is offline New Member

Love getting to see people takin control and reaching freedom iam 29 been on pain meds for ten yrs but no more I'm on day 5 feeling some relief:-) just do anyone and everyone can its rough but gets better

Anj14 is offline Member

Bad timing I just logged back on after not checking the site for several weeks. How are you holding up now? You are such a strong and inspirational person I hope you can handle fighting off your demons. If not, we are still here for you! I went through something similar recently. I found out that one of my best friends since jr high has breast cancer. I have already lost someone who meant so much to me to breast cancer so I felt myself being swallowed into a depression. I was swimming and drowning in the darkness and I relapsed AGAIN. Now on day 1. Again, this is some sick merry go round ride I'm on. How are you hanging in there? I hope you are doing ok, even if you did decide to take another pill, just check in and talk. I'm sure we could both use the support. I'll update my thread and check in here. Hang in there! You are not alone!

Anj14 is offline Member

Hey BT how are you doing? Do you ever check in over here? I'm thinking about you and hope you are doing well.
    Please drop a note to let us know how you are!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12