Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree893Likes
Detox in full force, need help
    Sadmommy13 is offline Senior Member

You too sunshine! I have a confession to make...... I returned to the smoothie store.... Lol. I had a few errands to run in the city so I went by for more vitamins, and decided since I AM going to work out right now, I'd go on and try again. But let me say this..... I had quite a talk with the little fella at the smoothie bar. Mine was mixed missing the energy splurge I unintentionally asked for last time, lol. He laughed at me pretty hard, and although he was being helpful & nice, I wanted to say "it was NOT funny! My sleep these days is of utmost importance to me!"

Gym bound now to enjoy my playlist. Have a big challenge this wknd- heading to the family for helping with the fence fixing. It's a danger zone beast wise. But I'm really not worried. I know I'll be strong. Be back soon! Hope u had a nice walk! Xoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost-Free View Post
    Hi mommy

Please know that so many are rooting for you. After joining this board I saw your thread and your openness and honesty has helped so many of us. Don't beat yourself up...you're doing an amazing job of taking care of yourself while inspiring so many to start or stick to their own journey.

Thinking of you!
    Hey Almostfree. So sorry I did not respond to your kind words yesterday, but I had a rough day mentally and was scattered all over the place in general. Sometimes I feel bad posting here when I feel so down. I don't want to discourage anyone by thinking I am totally miserable this far in. Because I am not at all totally miserable, I'm just not euphoric and foggy anymore. It's an adjustment. So, on my bad days I try not to spread the bad vibes. I just can't tell people in their darkest times that moving forward is easy, it is not easy. Worth it? DEFINITELY. But easy is not at all the word to describe this journey. I just can't "sugar coat something that ain't sweet. I feel bad for not bein more encouraging sometimes.

Thanks for letting me know that the honesty helps, too. If nothing else, someone willing to jump would be prepared. I thought I was going to be "well" after the physical wds ended. I figured I would be so happy to just FEELbetter that I wouldn't crave the feeling again. Boy, was I ever wrong. But looking back, all the reading I did on other people's threads before I jumped, no body said it was gonna get easy after wds. Thank was just my mind convincing itself that it would be worth it in the long run, even though the long run turned out to be more than I anticipated! It IS getting better EVERY day. Even the bad days are not as bad bc I am able to CONTROL my feelings instead of just fly off the handle.

Anyway, thanks again for the inspiration and encouragement. It truly does make me stronger. Hope you stick around!
    Sunshine1112 and Almost-Free like this.

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Mommy you are so correct when having a bad day and how hard it is to post. To scared I might be discouraging when I am real down. You can usually tell when I am having a good day as I am beaming like the sun around this board. You put it perfect, you always write so well.

Sometimes I worry about people seeing me struggle and would never want to be discouraging as it is freedom and we no longer have to be slaves to the pills. Perhaps we are just honest, stick close to this board, and put it all out there. All the good, the bad, complaining, wheather, and then the times we just are being girls and chatting over the best braid or commercials during super bowls. But I think the chatting is so important because it does not have to be all about our ups and downs all the time. It can also be about making new friends and growing that friendship into something that is absolutely raw and real. I think we have very few people that we put it all out there and that brings so much freedom. Knowing that you don't have to put up a front or be all that brings allot of comfort. I love all my new friends here and am so thankful for all you!!!
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine1112 View Post
    Mommy you are so correct when having a bad day and how hard it is to post. To scared I might be discouraging when I am real down. You can usually tell when I am having a good day as I am beaming like the sun around this board. You put it perfect, you always write so well.

Sometimes I worry about people seeing me struggle and would never want to be discouraging as it is freedom and we no longer have to be slaves to the pills. Perhaps we are just honest, stick close to this board, and put it all out there. All the good, the bad, complaining, wheather, and then the times we just are being girls and chatting over the best braid or commercials during super bowls. But I think the chatting is so important because it does not have to be all about our ups and downs all the time. It can also be about making new friends and growing that friendship into something that is absolutely raw and real. I think we have very few people that we put it all out there and that brings so much freedom. Knowing that you don't have to put up a front or be all that brings allot of comfort. I love all my new friends here and am so thankful for all you!!!
    Ditto on all of what you are saying..... once again, in total agreement!I feel closer to some complete strangers on this forum than I do to many of my "friends"in real life. The connections are just as real. Here I can let my guard down, and let it ALL out. Holding in feelings is what got me in this mess in the first place. I'm trying to not hold back anymore!

Speaking of "friends", today I saw a girl I used to run the same circles with (buy from same sources anyway). I had my ear buds in, just walking from the bookstore on campus, and I almst passed right by her, completely unrecognizable. Her face was sunken in, she was SO pale. Not trying to be judgmental, but she is a truly beautiful woman, and she looked AWFUL. I do not mean to bask in the misery of someone else, but it really made me feel good about ME. My eyes are whiter and brighter, I have gained back almost 10 pounds, and gaining them in the right places, too. I was just bee-bopping along to my playlist, and it floored me to see how different she looked after just 6 or so weeks. Just a reinforcement, and it really made my day. Just recently, I have been envious of anyone I saw that I knew what still "fuzzy". Today I felt proud for me, and jealous was the LAST thing I felt for her. Confidence booster, for sure. I KNOW I am doing the right thing by staying a Titan!
    davepeerson likes this.

Laura James is offline Banned

Good for you!! You can do anything if you put you're mind to it. If you want it and try hard enough, nothing is impossible. Congratulations on the progress you've done so far!

I am waking myself up anxious and not liking it one bit. I have NO desire to be up right now, and haven't been for weeks. But tomorrow, this weekend will be hard for me and I am honestly a little scared. Going "home" to help with the dog fence. Its a several hour drive, long road trip. There will be temptation everywhere. I feel sure I will be strong. But I am nervous about it anyway. Haven't been home clean in years. Just another stone for a stepper, I guess. But I;m still awake with worry. Will be checking in with my phone app as much as possible. Staying strong. xoxox

Almost-Free is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmommy13 View Post
    Hey Almostfree. So sorry I did not respond to your kind words yesterday, but I had a rough day mentally and was scattered all over the place in general. Sometimes I feel bad posting here when I feel so down. I don't want to discourage anyone by thinking I am totally miserable this far in. Because I am not at all totally miserable, I'm just not euphoric and foggy anymore. It's an adjustment. So, on my bad days I try not to spread the bad vibes. I just can't tell people in their darkest times that moving forward is easy, it is not easy. Worth it? DEFINITELY. But easy is not at all the word to describe this journey. I just can't "sugar coat something that ain't sweet. I feel bad for not bein more encouraging sometimes.

Thanks for letting me know that the honesty helps, too. If nothing else, someone willing to jump would be prepared. I thought I was going to be "well" after the physical wds ended. I figured I would be so happy to just FEELbetter that I wouldn't crave the feeling again. Boy, was I ever wrong. But looking back, all the reading I did on other people's threads before I jumped, no body said it was gonna get easy after wds. Thank was just my mind convincing itself that it would be worth it in the long run, even though the long run turned out to be more than I anticipated! It IS getting better EVERY day. Even the bad days are not as bad bc I am able to CONTROL my feelings instead of just fly off the handle.

Anyway, thanks again for the inspiration and encouragement. It truly does make me stronger. Hope you stick around!
    Hi mommy

No worries...I'm sorry you were having such a tough time and am glad you're doing better

Know that you never have to apologize for your honesty...it's one of the things about your thread I've found really' helpful. You don't have to sugar coat your bad days (kinda what got us here in the first place) or try to hide how you're really feeling to protect the rest of us. Sometimes we DO need to shout from the rooftops instead of bottling it up.

I don't think anyone expects your (or anyone for that matter) posts to be all sunshine and light. I have noticed many here use the boards not just to communicate, but also, in a way, as a journal. Hubby asked if I was writing (formally one of my passions but it's been difficult the last few years). I told him I was journaling...I just didn't mention it was on the boards (I didn't want him to be tempted to check out my postings) But Ive found, at times, just the option of being able to spew out my thoughts and emotions to be cathartic.

If you don't mind me asking...you talk about still having the cravings (which I totally get), are you going to any groups, NA/AA or therapy to help combat that? I've been considering NA cause I don't think I can do this on my own. But Im not sure yet.

I'm thinking of you and hope you're doing well and going to have a fun (FUN!!!) weekend

Anonymous Guest

Let me first begin by saying I am in so in awe of you "girls" (I say this with the utt most respect, as I know you must be quite a few years younger than me with the age of your children) and your accomplishments. The trials and tribulations that you have went through coming out winners have been an inspiration for me. Your honesty has been refreshing. I appreciate the many posts that were negative. I do, because slowly I have seen the positive. I know that this real. I need real. I am looking forward to when I can start my own thread but, honestly, I am not quite ready... I know I need to start a thread. I believe it will be the only way I will succeed. For now, I am living vicariously through this thread and some others. I have learned a lot from everyone. Please keep up your hard work.

Hooe if you are not ready to start your own thread that is ok. You are more than welcome to come to my thread or mommys anytime and post even if you are still using. No one will judge you!!! You have to be ready and that's ok. If just reading is helping you get there than that's ok. Doesn't matter how we get there or succeed al long as we make the journey to freedom. I don't know your story if your still taking or not and if your not you can vent how hard it is as well. If your not ready to post keep reading and stay close to the boards.... hopefully we can add some smiles in between the good and the bad. Today I am sending you big hugs and beams of sunshine your way. Reach out and grab!!!!!!
    davepeerson and Sadmommy13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmommy13 View Post
    I am waking myself up anxious and not liking it one bit. I have NO desire to be up right now, and haven't been for weeks. But tomorrow, this weekend will be hard for me and I am honestly a little scared. Going "home" to help with the dog fence. Its a several hour drive, long road trip. There will be temptation everywhere. I feel sure I will be strong. But I am nervous about it anyway. Haven't been home clean in years. Just another stone for a stepper, I guess. But I;m still awake with worry. Will be checking in with my phone app as much as possible. Staying strong. xoxox
    Mommy I don't know how it is that we wake with anxiety....we are doing nothing but sleeping...it drives me insane. Sorry I saw the timing on your post and knew it was not a good thing. You will be fine this weekend you are a TITAN and it may not be easy but you will pull through it. The sun should be shining bright as I have sunny skies so the long drive will help give you lots of sunshine which always makes us feel good. Then you will be staying busy getting stuff done. I know this won't be an easy trip but everything we have done forvthe first time off pills has not been easy. The thing we have learned is that each time we do that first time it gets easier and we heal a littke more from things. Remember when your mom came in you were so anxious about that and you made huge steps toward healing. You grew so muxh that weekend and let go. I know you will struggle but I have so much faith in you that you will make this positive and come out ahead for it. Take breaks an pop those earbuds in for a song here and there to give you inspiration when you need it. I posted on my page about my day and will have limited access after 12 but will be back this evening to check in. Big big big hugs you have this!!!!!! Oxoxoxoxoxo...and more.

Thanks sunshine. I needed that. On the road heading south, not sure I've made this trip in years without a crutch. Feeling anxious, but actually also pretty strong. There is no way I'm resetting that counter, as frustrated as the counting & waiting & giving it time truly is, I'm not starting this process over. I know how easy it can be to fall, but I don't wanna. No worries. Think of me, pray for me to keep cool, send any extra good vibes & sun beams u can spare this direction. The titans heads into battleground today, but I'm prepared. I got this,

Will write back soon, got abt 3 more hrs on the car. Xoxo to all. Thanks to all. I will respond better later once not on road. Love love & peace only today! Xoxo

Sending extra support your way!!! You have it and I am sending in reinforcements as well!! You are going to be fine you just have to power thru the anxiety. It sucks but we are strong, stronger than any crutch. Big hugs, and of course extra Rays and beams of sunshine. Xoxxoxo. Don't worry I am right behind you in spirit and I won't let you come any where close to falling. You have this, just power thru. Take it all in for the good and let the healing begin. I know this is hard but you are so strong!!! Titans we are. Will check back in with you this evening when I get hone. xoxoxoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

One Moment at a time Today Mommy!! There will always be a lot of FIRSTS.....as far as doing things without the BEAST.....You will learn after awhile that it actually becomes easier!! I know it won't seem that way now......but it WILL happen!! Keep posting when you Can.....stay close by....and talk to US....Even if you have to excuse yourself for a MOMENT!! Thinking about you....and sending prayers and cyber Hugs as well....Like Sunshine said........YOU GOT THIS......Stay Strong Titans!!.xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

We have arrived at the battleground safely. My sister will be here within an hour. I have already faced the challenge of starting to mend things with mom, bc of her good visit so not worried abt that..... We finally had a peaceful visit bc I'm clean now & starting to clear my mind.

But facing big sis will be different, I'm expecting harder bc I know her truths & her lies, prob the only person who really knows, and Definitely understand more now than ever. She & I always said we lived parallel lives, so alike in so many ways. But I am much different now, how will SHE react to facing that I wonder? Im not sure who will be more jealous- me of her & the feeling I know she has right now- or her jealous of me for not needing it like that anymore. I am nervous, almost like meeting her for the first time in a way, if that makes any sense at all to say about my big sister who has always been my idol.

I don't feel worried or weak about pills though. Just scared if she pushes them on me, WHEN I say NO, how she will react. Pretty anxious right now, but for once it's not really the beast on MY shoulder I am most worried about. I'm staying strong y'all. No way I am resetting thT counter, much as I hate it some days!!!! Thank you all for holding me up . Today my motto is only about strength and peace. Xoxoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

The positive thing is that it is sunny and near 70 degrees now that I'm so far south. Loving that part! So there's my only positive for now! Lol

And the road trip was really great. I was nervous but it's a beautiful sunny day, we opened the shade on the sun roof, and I actually found myself singing along, and had really good & meaningful convo with hubby about why this trip makes me so nervous. The trip, and the communication was great. He is going to help hold me up today- who knew him partially reading my "diary" would turn out to help him to at least kinda see where my feelings are coming from. Just trying to be positive, but knots in my stomach tell me the sh!+ is about to hit the fan. She just pulled up in the drive. Pray for me y'all. Sis hasn't see THIS face of mine in years. I sure hope she is nothing but proud......

Wish me luck. I WILL be back ASAP!!!!! Accountability. & support. You're all my stepping stones today!!!!!!! Omg strating to freak!!

So Mommy......What kind of feeling do you think your Sister is having right now?? She is obviously taking the BEAST.....So....You think she is Happy??? Take time today....Really Feel.....Really notice how she IS...I know for ME....when I was still popping pills....and would be around someone I knew had cleaned up....and was NO LONGER Using......I would Be Totally Jealous!!!! No question about it!! I would think...how in the Heck could they DO IT???...I Really Believe What that Psychiatrist told me Years ago.....said.....Dave....as Long as You are on Opiates.....YOU WILL NEVER be HAPPY!!! Think about it.....She may act like she is Happy....But.....Really.......IS SHE??? You on the other hand.....You are Winning!!! Believe ME....I once heard that 75 to 80% of people who are addicted to the BEAST......REALLY....They would Much rather be FREE!! They most likely won't tell YOU that.....I just ask You Mommy.....Take a Real hard look at Your Sister Today!!
    She May not admit it.....but....I would Bet anything....She is the Jealous ONE!! Stay Strong Mommy!!...Tolerance...Accept others without judgment...and gain an appreciation for ALL Life! Tolerance is accepting others without being judgmental. When people make mistakes we are patient and forgiving because we know it does not serve us to impose our personal will, perceptions, or criticisms on another! When we practice tolerance we make an effort to understand other's beliefs, practices, and Habits, even if they are not what WE'D CHOOSE!!..xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

I'm almost certain that I'm the happier one today. The beast is here, right here within my reach..... Already been offered "just one, it won't hurt, no more wds over just one" heard that convo before in my head! But while part of me DOES want it so bad..... I said no, I just can't go back from so far I have come. I said no easily. There is a sad aura around her that I don't have anymore, never saw it before bc I had it too. Clarity is amazing, scary too. But I feel so powerful.

We are digging trenches along the fences, pouring concrete bags in to keep dogs from digging no more. It is hard work, which doesn't exactly help considering my level of motivation these days, but in my head, this work is just my gym time today. I don't ever need a pill for gym time, so I sure as heck don't need one now.

I am battling. But my mind is tough. I didn't become a Titan overnight, and I didn't become a Titan to give up when the going gets a little tougher. I'm staying very close to this board & my accountability today. I know y'all are reading, prob on pins and needles at moments, but I am stronger than a craving. It's just a feeling. Nothing more, nothing less. The Titan isn't going back. Thanks to you all for checking in. & listening. It's making all the difference for me right now.
    davepeerson and Sunshine1112 like this.

I AM heading to the Gym right now.....I'll do a little for YOU Mommy!! If it might help....there are a Few More Newbies on Here....Always helps ME to read where they are....how Bad they want OFF this rollercoaster....But FEAR has it's teeth in them.....Fear of that First week of PAIN!! YOU don't EVER have to Go back there!! And Neither do I!!! Keep pouring that cement Mommy.....Your doing Great....and Love that YOU noticed the way Your Sister REALLY looks....feels....etc!! She is a prisoner still....Maybe someday....You'll be the One who Motivates HER to Breaking from the grips of the Monster!! Get through this Day....even if it's a Minute at a time!! Titans.....Yes YOU ARE!! Stay Strong Mommy!!..xoxo
    Sunshine1112 and Sadmommy13 like this.

Mommy I hate that I wasn't around the board on this day. Thank you Dave for being here today I
    so happy you were around today. Mommy and I depend on this board especially during those tough moments.

I am so proud of you!!! Dave is correct she is jealous if she wasn't she would not have offered. She is unhappy and misery loves company. You are so much stronger than her and it is my hopes that she will see your strength and happiness and decide for herself to be gibe them up. Yes it's tough and I had a tough and very very similar day as well. You can read on my post. But like you I powered through it and it was a good day. Gym time it is for you and I am sure you will sleep well. That sun feels so good and I bet it was wonderful working outside in the nicer temps. I am so happy your mom got to spend more time with kiddo. I am so happy you and hubby talked he is your rock, so depend on him as well. Xoxoxo

Would sure feel better if I heard from YOU one last time today Mommy?? If your busy....I get it....Just worry.....Stay Strong Mommy!!.xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by davepeerson View Post
    Would sure feel better if I heard from YOU one last time today Mommy?? If your busy....I get it....Just worry.....Stay Strong Mommy!!.xoxo
    Dave is worried about you....don't make me start putting out a missing poster/person report and start hunting you down....lol....
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Good night mommy I hope things are going well. Chat with you in the morning. Xoxxox
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

I'm good you guys, all good. Exhausted, it was a big fence and a lot of work so we were all very busy, lots of trips to store for concrete bags, lost of digging & wiring. Stayed busy for sure........

Yes, yes, yes! I'm still counting days! I did not fall short, didn't want to. My Sis seemed so stressed, and honestly I worked a heck of a lot more, WITHOUT the "beast boost" she had. She didn't want to talk about it much once I showed her my clean counter just a couple days short of six weeks, and once I said "thanks but no thanks" to the temptation. I think looking into my eyes she was in awe if how certain I was in saying that NO. I'm the Titan, the warrior, and I totally WON the battle today. I'm so proud, more proud than I was the first time I turned from the med cabinet at in laws football party. It was hard to say no, I can't say it wasn't. I thought hard about that fuzzy feeling today. But I didn't. And I worked harder than the ones who were using for the "energy". Who'd ever have imagined that? Not me. Thanks for checking, caring, supporting me. No way I was going to let you all down, let myself down, and turn back the clock for what I have come to realize is JUST a Feeling. I held on. Feeling pretty awesome at the moment..... And sore and exhausted. But I conquered it. Whew. It sucked to pass it up in a wat, but I like the way my aura looks now. It's not sad and stuck and just plain miserable, like my sis was today. I only hope my strength gives her reason to think about making a change fir her own self. I'm cannot thank you all enough for helping me stay on the track to freedom, you are my strength & my accountability. I love you all!!!!!! Xoxoxo
    davepeerson and Sunshine1112 like this.

Thanks Mommy.....Great Job!! So Very Proud of YOU!!! Talk to you tomorrow....Whoot....Whoot.....Stay Strong Titans!!!..xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Mommy so proud of you!! This is the kind of boost we need to give our minds. I am really thinking that all our efforts help but the biggest ones come in the form of healing and accomplishments. Seeing others struggle and knowing how strong we have been only reinforces that all are struggles are worth there weight in gold. I know what you are doing is affecting your sister and I am sure it is weighing on her very heavy. Keep sending her love and letting her know how happy you are. Losing pills brings fear of how we will cope, and be happy without them and with your sister seeing you on the winning side it show that life is better.

I am sure you are sore. What a great work out. Did you finish? I know her four legged friends will be much happier now if they have been in a kennel. Helping others is always such a great thing.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-08-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Sadmommy13 and davepeerson like this.

Good morning all! And GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!

Checking in, all is still just fine in the titan maintenance department. I woke up a little bit in shock, so very very sore! and tired! .... but STILL STRONG & CLEAN.

I'm so sorry if my few hours MIA yesterday worried any of you...... you all are my very best, special, friends and my very important support system. It was hard at times for me to have a chance to post, just bc we were so busy, but do know that I WAS reading YOUR posts and encouragement. From my phone app, I cannot see or send likes and notifications, so even though it may have seemed that I was not here, I was reading, just couldn't see and send the likes. Thank you ALL SO MUCH for staying close and keeping track of me on such a big battle day. Just your presence and good vibes of strength helped hold me up and make the right choices.

This weekend, although no question a challenge like many people will never know, has shown me many good reminders of why I am doing this and why I have to continue to be strong. We had SO much work to do, like I said, it is a huge fence. We were trying so hard to work fast and finish before dark that I just didn't have a lot of time to write. We didn't finish before dark, but pulled out flood lights and worked in the dark. We didn't get the ENTIRE fence done.... it may be a work in progress..... but we did a great deal on the bad areas where the dogs were already getting out regularly. Made a lot of progress, but still more to do.

We are still here at mom's, not heading home just yet. Hubs is wiring up parts of the fence. I am going to walk kiddo down the road..... there is a pond at the end of the neighborhood that is full of ducks. She is going to love. Plus, we brought her bike along, so maybe she'll ride down there and get a little pedaling practice in, Lord knows she needs it, lol.

So, going to do that and finish a few more tasks around here before the road trip back. I will be able to catch up with everyone's threads and posts once we are on the road. If I have missed posting or responding to any of you, new comers or steady followers, I haven't forgotten or neglected you and I WILL get to responding to each once we leave here. I'll be back to my usual posting, reading, and liking 24-7 very soon.

Sunshine- still have to go catch up on your thread. Thinking about you and missing you so. I am sorry yesterday was tough (like I said, still gotta go catch up on the details) but I hope today is better. This warm, sunny 70 degree weather is indescribably helpful to my overall mood! I need to move further south. Loving the outside time. And today, I am loving MYSELF a whole lot too. Another challenge I was dreading, another temptation I was afraid of, and another victory. Although I am so sore right now.... well, you know what kind of thoughts still exist in there. But I will just take an advil and my vitamins and keep on stepping.

Promise to check bacxk soon as I can, and I'll be back at home tonight.... back to my usual constantly posting self, and with more details about the offers, sis, conversations resulting from, and such. I really think she might jump on board with me after yesterday seeing me rock that work like a champ, with NO CRUTCH. No question, I am am inspiration. Thanks to all of you! Love you all so. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Sunshine1112 and davepeerson like this.

Mommy I am so happy for you. Lol....Dave was worried and I just needed to let him know you need to send out that mommy type of stern post. I am sending out an missing poster and you need to check in!!! You know that mommy tone we get. Lol.. I loved reading your post today you always know how to put a smile on by face and you being so triumphant is what did it for me today.

Sisters have a special bond and if anyone can help her make that leap it is you. Your strength that will shine on her. Hopefully she is ready and wants it as she will need it most of all. Drive safely and enjoy the sunny skies!!!

Yes you need to read and catch up hope who has been following us and posted on your thread started her own thread yeaterday and is ready to have her freedom back. So happy for her!!!

Big hugs to you!!! Xoxxoxo
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-08-2015 at 12:10 PM.

ashleywestlock is offline Junior Member

Ohhhh I love this thread! Reading what you've gone through, sadmommy, and how far you've come, really has me inspired to stick with it! I'm only on day 3, and reaching 30 days clean seems like an eternity.

I'm going to follow along on your thread so I can know what it's like to be several weeks out, and to be clean, and that it really IS possible!
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Ashley it is very positive if we can do it so can anyone else. Mommy is going to have lots of homework when she gets back...lol....follow along we love the input. Mommy is doing amazing!

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast