Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree893Likes
Detox in full force, need help
    Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Mommy having a very bad pain day and can't do much. Staying close to this board plus there are so many newbies so it was good I could help out. I know you are doing great and having a busy day. Just wanted to say I miss you today!! Xoxxoxo
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-08-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Whynotnow is offline New Member

I have been "lurking" all the threads on here for many, many months, and finally have the courage to at least start here. Not ready to start my own thread, but I think that time is coming soon. The connection I have with this particular one is sometimes overwhelming. Not just with mommy, but with with Sunshine, DaveP, and a several others. Along with many more on other threads. I feel I know you guys and gals! I've started so many replies, only to delete before posting. This one shall stick! If I could write my own story, it would be a combination of many of you awesome, amazing people! Some more on age, occupation, and life circumstances, but in the end, that one thing that binds us all. It may take me awhile to tell my story, but in the meantime, I'm hanging on every story, word of encouragement, and milestone you each individually take. Rock on!
    Sadmommy13 and davepeerson like this.

Whynotnow thank you for the kind words. Mommy is out today and won't be back until later and at this point we are so at one we just share our story on each other threads kinda. Sometimes I forget where I am posting.

I am so glad you posted!! When you are ready make your own thread. Just that fact that you posted today is a step and that's all that matters. I am so very glad you got up the courage to hit reply. When you are ready we will so support you. In the meantime even if you are not ready to jump feel free to post on either of our threads whatever it maybe. Hope1211 started out the same way yesterday. You are always welcome and not alone.
    Whynotnow and davepeerson like this.

Whynotnow is offline New Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Sunshine! So fitting for your name! Much more to come from me soon! Keep fighting the good fight.
    davepeerson likes this.

Sadmommy13 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine1112 View Post
    Ashley it is very positive if we can do it so can anyone else. Mommy is going to have lots of homework when she gets back...lol....follow along we love the input. Mommy is doing amazing!
    Hello again to my fellow (or soon to be) Titans! I'm baaaaaaaccck!

I am finally getting started now, Sunshine, on all of my homework!! you are so right that any time I take even a few hours of a hiatus (i.e. forgetting my phone, road trip, etc.) those seem like the days that everything starts going down, and I miss out on either good vibes or chances to post encouragement to the folks who are very ear in and really needing encouragement. Most days I feel like I am stalking and waiting for someone to respond to my thread personally, or even just waiting for some one new to post a thread in need of help. This place is my safe zone, my lifeline, my support and a huge contribution to my strength. I promise that I will make time to come back, and read all of your threads, either old or new. Only reason I have not until now is just a super busy weekend with lots of physical labor ad driving time. Had a busy weekend LIVING.

I really hate it when it is difficult for me to continuously stay connected to you ALL, esp my BFF* sunshine, plus the rest of you, my followers and/or supporters from week one who have continued to stick around. There are NO WORDS to describe how strong these virtual relationships are making me. Absolutely NO WORDS. And feeling disconnected to you all throughout a weekend like THIS ONE, it was harder on me, because I really just depend on you ALL. And I selfishly wanted either you Sunshine or you davep, just to be here and hold me hand, lol.

This weekend's success makes me feel much more hopeful, and it really meant a lot more than just missing a pill, or a simple FEELING of FAKE energy. Progress comes with every single step that I manage to get past.... this weekend's steps just happened to be huge strides in many ways. Feeling successful right now, and am taking advantage of that positive. I know I am not yet done fighting, but truly feeling so much stronger inside now than real freedom is starting to be more evident and within reach.... beating the mind tricks is the KEY. I truly believe I probably would have caved this weekend, if not before now, if not for the support and accountblity of all of you, my FRIENDS.

Sunshine, I am feeling wds from reading posts and threads, lol. ready for some catch up work and starting my homework now...... SO GLAD to be finally sitting down to catch up..... I may be up for a while doing all of the homework but excited to be here and catch up and spread STRENGTH. Finally home, mentally, physically and emotionally just plain ole worn out! Good kind of worn out though.... Right now, I feel like I am walking on air. A natural buzz, so to speak.

We were very productive on the fence. Although it is not a completely finished job, we got as much as could possibly be done in 24 hours, plus add in the driving time, which with kiddo potty training right now, trips take a bit longer than normally they would. But hubs and I finished up the enormous number of chores, made up for our absence from the furkids with some steak scraps. Now just to relax and do some homework. Happy to be back,and to be clean, and to totally still be moving forward. Love to all.
    davepeerson and Sunshine1112 like this.

Going to bed now that I know you are back safely. I was missing you today. Don't stay up to late and we can catch up tomorrow after work. Just glad your back safely and it was a good trip. We had so many newbies this weekend and I tried to help all of them especially the ones that posted on your post for the first time. It is humbling to me that we can help others. Goodnight mommy! Xoxxoxo
    davepeerson and Sadmommy13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davepeerson View Post
    So Mommy......What kind of feeling do you think your Sister is having right now?? She is obviously taking the BEAST.....So....You think she is Happy??? Take time today....Really Feel.....Really notice how she IS...I know for ME....when I was still popping pills....and would be around someone I knew had cleaned up....and was NO LONGER Using......I would Be Totally Jealous!!!! No question about it!! I would think...how in the Heck could they DO IT???...I Really Believe What that Psychiatrist told me Years ago.....said.....Dave....as Long as You are on Opiates.....YOU WILL NEVER be HAPPY!!! Think about it.....She may act like she is Happy....But.....Really.......IS SHE??? You on the other hand.....You are Winning!!! Believe ME....I once heard that 75 to 80% of people who are addicted to the BEAST......REALLY....They would Much rather be FREE!! They most likely won't tell YOU that.....I just ask You Mommy.....Take a Real hard look at Your Sister Today!!
    She May not admit it.....but....I would Bet anything....She is the Jealous ONE!! Stay Strong Mommy!!...Tolerance...Accept others without judgment...and gain an appreciation for ALL Life! Tolerance is accepting others without being judgmental. When people make mistakes we are patient and forgiving because we know it does not serve us to impose our personal will, perceptions, or criticisms on another! When we practice tolerance we make an effort to understand other's beliefs, practices, and Habits, even if they are not what WE'D CHOOSE!!..xoxo
    Once again Dave, 100% correct, experienced, and wise.She didn't even act happy. No point in even acting anymore bc she truly and admittedly IS UNHAPPY. I think she would admit that to a stranger.... but it is a victim thing for sure. I totally understand and really feel for her more than ever. She thinks she takes them to make her life bearable, just to get by and have enough strength to get it all in, to get in life's responsibilities, to just get it all done in one day.... even just half of it done. I can totally relate with that feeling, I I feel so much for her in tht way!! I too was just overwhelmed with tasks, work, chores.... but that IS LIFE, right??? What I now understand about my sister....... at least a significant amount of her admitted unhappiness is a direct result of the opiates. I was the exact same way. Now I see it. St least partly, she is miserable bc of them. She really only takes enough to keep her in a constant state withdrawal bc she is too scared to run out. I try to be supportive ad encouraging, There was nothing negative about the weekend, except that she felt very alone without me as the one who lives her parallel life. I hope she thinks harder now. It was not a bad visit, eye opening for me if nothing else. Not easy to see them and still turn away, but not really as hard as it was a month ago.
    l
    As usual, you were right!No words thank you for caring so much about me. I help tough, as usual thinking about all of you as I find strength, but actually thinking my myself this time, to npt sa it enough dave, o. Not just disappointment of going backwards, "almost" kind of exicted about going forwards...... almost. Thanks, Dave, so very very much. Knowing you all have my back made it so much easier to "barely" think twice abut my saying no.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-09-2015 at 01:16 AM.
    davepeerson and Sunshine1112 like this.

Mommy having a very bad pain day and can't do much. Staying close to this board plus there are so many newbies so it was good I could help out. I know you are doing great and having a busy day. Just wanted to say I miss you today!! Xoxxoxo
    I have missed you, too. So much. Been so busy and on the road for long drives with kiddo is not exactly a relaxing time, lol. I am home now and catching up on all of my homework!I DID wear piggy braids today to finish running the wires before we left. For real. I felt like you were holding me up and keeping me from thinking twice about not even "really" wanting to take a pill, bc I was doing an awesome job and at hard without without one! I knew you would take the peaceful, supportive role with sis.... and that is exactly what I did. You were there, and you did not even know it. I missed you, but it felt like you were totally holding me up. Was thinking of you too!!!! xoxoxo sorry for being so MIA!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-09-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Mommy I hate that I wasn't around the board on this day. Thank you Dave for being here today I
    so happy you were around today. Mommy and I depend on this board especially during those tough moments.

I am so proud of you!!! Dave is correct she is jealous if she wasn't she would not have offered. She is unhappy and misery loves company. You are so much stronger than her and it is my hopes that she will see your strength and happiness and decide for herself to be gibe them up. Yes it's tough and I had a tough and very very similar day as well. You can read on my post. But like you I powered through it and it was a good day. Gym time it is for you and I am sure you will sleep well. That sun feels so good and I bet it was wonderful working outside in the nicer temps. I am so happy your mom got to spend more time with kiddo. I am so happy you and hubby talked he is your rock, so depend on him as well. Xoxoxo
    Oh I totally understand! I always want to be round more when I know you are struggling. But honestly, we were so busy, working so hard, it was all I could to to check in a read a bit. I was busy, too. No worries what so ever.xoxoxo

Honestly, I read more of my first 1-2 weeks than anything. Anyone starting this should definitely post as a journal. I cannot BELIEVE that was me writing on the first days. Crazy sometimes to feel no different, but I can totally tell.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Your so welcome Mommy!! So glad YOU passed another First with Flying colors....You were So full of FEAR....and Now listen to YOU!! I Love it....You and Sunshine are really Rocking it!! She DID miss YOU today though....she was busy helping others though.......Gotta like that!! I gotta go give her a shout out before I try and get some sleep Myself!! Again.....Very Proud of YOU Mommy...and Glad YOU were able to get thru it all CLEAN!! Keep Counting Girl.....Hope You sleep well!! Stay Strong Mommy!!.xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whynotnow View Post
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Sunshine! So fitting for your name! Much more to come from me soon! Keep fighting the good fight.
    WhynotNow, I will have much more encouragement to write for you SOON. I hope you do start your own thread, if you have not already (I am still behind reading posts from a half a weekend out of town, lol. This forum is like my social life, and I LIKE it that way. I want to keep up with everyone, and I will catch up with you real soon. The first post is all it takes to join along. The more Titans, the Merrier, if you ask me....even when some days we are not merry at all, and we just very much want in to bask in our misery... thats when he connections here keep you strong bc people understand. Hope you stick around I'll catch up soon!
    Whynotnow likes this.

Going to bed now that I know you are back safely. I was missing you today. Don't stay up to late and we can catch up tomorrow after work. Just glad your back safely and it was a good trip. We had so many newbies this weekend and I tried to help all of them especially the ones that posted on your post for the first time. It is humbling to me that we can help others. Goodnight mommy! Xoxxoxo
    I pick up your slack sometimes, and you pick up mine sometimes.... it's just a given. Thank you for welcoming people. Seems WE really ARE inspirational..... dave must be a good teacher, too

Talk much more tomorrow. I have easy Mondays. Early days ,too.

Your so welcome Mommy!! So glad YOU passed another First with Flying colors....You were So full of FEAR....and Now listen to YOU!! I Love it....You and Sunshine are really Rocking it!! She DID miss YOU today though....she was busy helping others though.......Gotta like that!! I gotta go give her a shout out before I try and get some sleep Myself!! Again.....Very Proud of YOU Mommy...and Glad YOU were able to get thru it all CLEAN!! Keep Counting Girl.....Hope You sleep well!! Stay Strong Mommy!!.xoxo
    Not gonna stop counting now. Sunshine always picks up my slack, it is so awesome. I feel certain I am going to sleep like a rock (or an 80 lb bag of concrete tonight) lol,,,, hope you sleep well, too. Night dave and THANKS
    davepeerson likes this.

Mommy all this success is so amazing. I really think you had double success with your sister you may not have been on the board supporting others but helping a much more important person. Her seeing you and all that you have done was a true gift you gave her.

No walking for me today we have heavy rain and gray sky. That's ok with all the success you have sent our way I am going to make this a good day. Can't believe you were up so late I know you are going to feel it today. I am so glad you are back and I absolutely loved the braids in your hair!!! As always you managed to put a big smile on my face. Have a very good day mommy ans I will chexk in with you later. Xoxxoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

I hate you are having a rainy day. It actually warmed up more than the lying weather app said it was supposed to. It is actually quite nice outside here today, for once the weather turned out better than the weather app said it would.... go figure! I wish I could take advantage of it and get some outside time, but I am bound for lab this afternoon instead. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a way to assign a "take home" lab activity for them today..... how nice it would be to have an afternoon at home, after being gone all weekend I feel like I need to make up for some home time. Plus, somebody has just got to get some groceries in this house. Kiddo might be happy eating just cans of green beans, but we're all out, of everything!So I'll have to tackle that at some point as well. Just another stone for a stepper.

I guess I will go to the gym after lab today anyway, although I did enough "working out" this weekend to count for at least a couple of my exercise days. over a dozen 80 lb bags of concrete poured, of course I didn't carry them all by myself but did enough of my share to still feel the burn. But, as I said before, now that I have paid for the gym, I will make myself go just not to feel so wasteful. We will see. If it weren't more work to create, come up with, and print a take home lab, I think I would be going that route.

I got a good nap in during the ride home, only reason I made it up so late last night! I also just needed to read some posts! It is crazy how alone I felt all weekend not keeping up with everything here. Like I said, I was having posting wds and I needed to read and post some for my therapy, lol.

I hope the rainy day doesn't get you too down. I know I sure hate being stuck inside sometimes. But sometimes it is also good to just have the perfect reason to sit around, watch some movies or good TV, if the weather forces you to be a little lazy, at least you can use that as an excuse. I hope your afternoon is good. Once I get back home I'll get to catch up even more and post about progress and positives and other such Titan-like things. Having a good day aside from the soreness..... but advil only for this gal! xoxox
    davepeerson likes this.

Mommy I was just popping in for a moment. It is warm here but had a dentist appt for my daughter which did not go well as all her teeth are now in and I can start looking into braces. She has a very complex case as one of tooth next to canine did not come in. Very complex case = $$$. I figure I will wait her mouth and jaw is still growing plus my ortho ins will be up in mar. Just can't take that mental aspect on. We have some time so I think I will give it another 6 months. I sat around yeaterday due to my lovely pain so am hoping it will stay at a minimum and try to get a few things done. At some point I will need to start on my project. Powering thru another day!!!! Xoxoxo. We must have the same weather app mine lies also.

Must. Find. Motivation. To. Get. Groceries. Can't put it off any longer, I'm being harassed by an army of cats, a pack of dogs, & a temperamental 3yr old. I'll just pop a vitamin & pretend it's the motivation, lol. Never underestimate that placebo effect! Back soon, grocery store bound. Xoxo to all
    davepeerson likes this.

You go mommy!!!! I found nothing in fridge to cook and decided on Chinese! My motivation has not returned yet. Getting better but far from 100%. How was gym? I can't believe you hung in there and made it to gym today.

I did manage the gym, but I only walked, and a low hill setting, too. Didn't push it, I did plenty of lifting and wheelbarrow pushing this weekend. I really would have skipped today, but seriously now that I paid that money for it, I feel even more obligated to go! I guess that is a good thing though! Funny I am such a penny pincher now, different perspective I guess.

Thankfully hubby stayed home with kiddo so I could just run to the grocery for necessities, just got in and out fast as possible. If kiddo is with me, that NEVER happens. So, it was a short trip and a nearly empty store. I appreciate those little things today!

Feeling butt to the couch time. Much deserved. I am ready to relax. I need to go catch up on hope and other new folks. Have still not had enough posting time to make up for my lack of posting time this weekend.

Can't wait to hear more about the science project! Definitely sounds exciting to me!

Mommy it was so busy this weekend ans it seemed like we had lots of newbies my pain came at a good time. I am glad a few others are back and active and can help. This girl is going to bed!! Xoxox

Will tell you about the science classes tomorrow and get your opinion.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Hey Mommy....Usually write to You and YOUR Sunshine on one of your threads.....But....Thought I'd just put in a Goodnight on Yours as well!! Nice Job as Usual...Getting to the Gym....groceries....etc!! Don't need to always Do a whole Lot at the Gym.....walking is Good....especially after Your weekend workout.....You TWO just Keep Powering through....This Is a JOURNEY......I know I continue to say that too......But it's true.....There is NO end to this journey....We work at this One Day at a Time....Forever....Sounds Like a Daunting Task....Eh??? Not really....cause it DOES get Much Easier..To the Point that You Hardly ever hear the BEAST whisper anymore....Maybe a better way to explain it is.....Life Just gets different.....BETTER.....But....Different.....Caus e we learn that we Don't need that Monster anymore to handle NORMAL life STUFF!! Just Like YOU did this weekend....Felt Different....You were Full Of FEAR....BUT....You persevered .....Big Time!! And believe Me.....Many People Read about Your weekend Mommy.....Just the Fact that YOU were able to get through that.....WITHOUT the BEAST.......Not only did YOU Accomplish something Great for Yourself....But...Sooo Many others, that you've Never even Met, were Inspired as well!!! NICE Job Mommy!! Keep up the Good Fight Titans!! Hope You Rest well tonight too!! Stay strong Titans!!.xoxo
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-10-2015 at 01:33 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Good morning mommy. Another day here we go. Weather app lied again. I wake up expecting sunny skies what did I get nothing but gray clouds. My weather app can be good a few hours out and says we will begin to get sun at 2.....we shall see.

Science question is that my son will be taking some ap classes next year. Next year he will be a junior and did not put him in ap has he has some special needs and wanted him to adapt in to highs. He does great all a's so I am ready to challenge him academically. He is going to take ap psychology, ap physics, and ap technology science class.... He's not great with computers but rather a book worm. Did you think the ap physics is going to be to hard without having any pre-calc classes. They are offering a research class and wanted him to take that but dad wanted the technology class as he lacks in the tech area. So he can take that in his senior year. So you think I am adding in to much ap or to much in the science area. The college thing is competitive. Now colleges want double digits in ap classes that's not happening, outside volunteer work, blah, blah, so competitive. I put so much pressure on him and his grades. Then we will need to start takimg outside classes to prepare for act and sats as well. I am going to email his science teacher as well.

Mommy I need to take back my words. I apologize to the weather app. It was temporary clouds and as the app said yesterday we are having full sun. The two hours after I woke up don't count as a gray cloudy day. I jumped the gun. Weather app I am sorry for saying you were lying today. Please accept my apology and I will accept the fact you are being truthful in the sunny skies for the remainder of the week.

Mommy wanted to get that out as we are having a beautiful day. I emailed science teacher and the ap physics will be algebra based. Not sure about the other science class she did not reply on that. But I still want your opinion. It seems like it is allot of science in one year?
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Hey Mommy....Usually write to You and YOUR Sunshine on one of your threads.....But....Thought I'd just put in a Goodnight on Yours as well!! Nice Job as Usual...Getting to the Gym....groceries....etc!! Don't need to always Do a whole Lot at the Gym.....walking is Good....especially after Your weekend workout.....You TWO just Keep Powering through....This Is a JOURNEY......I know I continue to say that too......But it's true.....There is NO end to this journey....We work at this One Day at a Time....Forever....Sounds Like a Daunting Task....Eh??? Not really....cause it DOES get Much Easier..To the Point that You Hardly ever hear the BEAST whisper anymore....Maybe a better way to explain it is.....Life Just gets different.....BETTER.....But....Different.....Caus e we learn that we Don't need that Monster anymore to handle NORMAL life STUFF!! Just Like YOU did this weekend....Felt Different....You were Full Of FEAR....BUT....You persevered .....Big Time!! And believe Me.....Many People Read about Your weekend Mommy.....Just the Fact that YOU were able to get through that.....WITHOUT the BEAST.......Not only did YOU Accomplish something Great for Yourself....But...Sooo Many others, that you've Never even Met, were Inspired as well!!! NICE Job Mommy!! Keep up the Good Fight Titans!! Hope You Rest well tonight too!! Stay strong Titans!!.xoxo
    Forever does sound scary, but I'm in it for the long haul now! Especially at this point in the journey. I was just too tired of being a prisoner, waking up every morning wondering "where's my dose, where will it come from, will I have enough??" I still have anxiety, I still have enough worry for a dozen people, and I still miss the fuzzy. I can't lie and say I don't. But the big difference is this: MISSING something versus DEPENDING on something.

Today is officially 6 weeks, 42 days on the counter. Crazy that it seems like only yesterday, yet it also seems like an ETERNITY ago. Still holding strong, that's what matters. Thanks for all of your support, as always. Just reading your words, its like I can hear you in my hear at the same time, holding me up and pushing me along. On this journey for freedom and happiness, you are key to so many of us Dave!!!!

Good morning mommy. Another day here we go. Weather app lied again. I wake up expecting sunny skies what did I get nothing but gray clouds. My weather app can be good a few hours out and says we will begin to get sun at 2.....we shall see.

Science question is that my son will be taking some ap classes next year. Next year he will be a junior and did not put him in ap has he has some special needs and wanted him to adapt in to highs. He does great all a's so I am ready to challenge him academically. He is going to take ap psychology, ap physics, and ap technology science class.... He's not great with computers but rather a book worm. Did you think the ap physics is going to be to hard without having any pre-calc classes. They are offering a research class and wanted him to take that but dad wanted the technology class as he lacks in the tech area. So he can take that in his senior year. So you think I am adding in to much ap or to much in the science area. The college thing is competitive. Now colleges want double digits in ap classes that's not happening, outside volunteer work, blah, blah, so competitive. I put so much pressure on him and his grades. Then we will need to start takimg outside classes to prepare for act and sats as well. I am going to email his science teacher as well.
    Just checking in before lab. I will think about the science options for your son, and I'll post more about it this evening when I have better time to think and write. I will say that success in physics probably will depend more on his background in trigonometry. At least the physics we teach is more trig based than cal based. I can't imagine having cal-based physics in high school, even if it is for an AP class. I am going to check into the science tech class, I can do a little researchand find out more about what it would help him with in the future. I'm on it. I'll have some good advice for you soon! So excited to help with something besides cravings and ups and downs!

One quick thing, then gotta run or I'll be late again. Went to eat Japanese at lunch with hubs (kinda celebrating 42 days/6 weeks today..... I say kinda.... bc well, you know how the celebratory feelings actually are at this point, lol). But get this. My fortune cookie said, and I quote "Everyone around you is rooting for you! Don't ever give up!)....... how weird is that for my "6 week anniversary"???

post back soon. Hope you're having a good day!! xoxoxxo

Anonymous Guest

Oh my goodness. The fortune cookie was right on the mark. That puts the icing on the cake, so to speak. Who would know that such a positive affirmation would give you a big hug through a cookie! Way to go. So happy for you. When reading your posts about science, I am sure if there was a web cam taping me, it would be hilarious. I have one big glazed look on my face. I was terrible in math and science. I just took the very minimal that was allowed and, if I remember correctly, I did poorly on both. My daughter, on the other hand, is much like you and rattles things off like it's second nature. I can tell by the look on her face at times it's like--really mom? You didn't know that? Did you even go to school? No, no she never says that, but I certainly missed that boat in the math and science arena. Keep up your wonderful hard work. You have much to offer.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Mommy so touched by your response and help. His next year math class is geometry 2 is that helping him in fir science. I have to run....having a bad day because hubby is not happy and going on about everything. I just did mot need this today. Will check back later when I have more time and things are not on thin ice around here. Oghhhhh. Can't wait for this day to be over.

Mommy so touched by your response and help. His next year math class is geometry 2 is that helping him in fir science. I have to run....having a bad day because hubby is not happy and going on about everything. I just did mot need this today. Will check back later when I have more time and things are not on thin ice around here. Oghhhhh. Can't wait for this day to be over.
    I'm just now home, getting chores and dinner done, then will be back ASAP for as little or as much venting as you need tonight. O.M.G do I ever understand the hubby struggle. Ours seems to be quite different in their thinking, but very much the same in how to communicate that in ways that are actually progressive for us. I feel you on that, we are totally in sync in the hubs department...... even though our particular men seems to MISUNDERSTAND in DIFFERENT ways, it is still misunderstanding. Not their fault, but at some point they've just gotta admit that they are not experts in this particular area and just don't know it all or how to fix it.

Anyway, lemme get a few chores done before dark and I'll be back. If you are free and around the boards, we will talk science (not the actual detailed science.... the "hard stuff" like dinner convos..... HA) but science plans for your son and maybe I can offer something useful in the advisement department. Makes me excited just thinking about being able to help you /your son in that way! Although..... anytime someone is ready to talk some real dinner conversation science, I am TOTALLY in. I'm such a nerd, although you'd never think it looking at me.... true nerd through and through. THAT happens to be one thing I love about myself...... esp the job security. Not many people want to teach chemistry! be back soon to talk about hubs or science or whatever you need!!!!! xoxxoxoxox

Mommy going to bed now but we will catch up tomorrow night. Have a good night sleep! Xoxoxo

Mommy going to bed now but we will catch up tomorrow night. Have a good night sleep! Xoxoxo
    So sorry I missed getting back in time! I had a bad hubby night as well. Gosh, I hate the fighting! Over nothing but pride. Used to be true that most fights were admittedly mostly my fault for the wacky moods, and I probably still am tense and short sometimes. But sometimes I just do NOT understand why it is so hard for him to admit that he doesn't always know what is best for everything, not always right about everything! Stupid stuff to fight about, but tension nonetheless. Anyway, I'm sorry I got back too late to chat, but I am posting all over your thread and the threads of the new folks following you.... you have been so supportive to so many of them. I can speak from experience (and have physical proof going back to my firs posts) that something about your support really does send sun beams. I am trying to keep up with everybody, but will definitely go check in with princess.

I do wish I had gotten back online sooner, if for nothing more than to vent and ramble with you about what type and color hydros we liked best (kidding, folks.... just kidding!! ....... reference to an earlier post on your thread! ). But, like I said, fighting and frustrated here too. Started over hanging a TV mount..... seriously? Looks like we are in sync in that department.

I will post first thing tomorrow. I hope the weather app TRUTHFULLY projects nothing but sunny skies. Sending you all of the good vibes I have left. Take them and run, bc they maynot stick around long. xoxoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast