Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree893Likes
Detox in full force, need help
    Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Good night mommy. Going to try very hard to be productive tomorrow. I am so hoping for a better day tomorrow. I am thinking Perhaos Gnc is not the best vitamins was wondering if there might be a good online store that may have better vitamins and cheaper. I hope u make the classes and get your test in and grades in. I Think two more days of clouds for us. Hopefully we will be on sync for a better day tomorrow. Sleep nice and don't let the bed bugs bite Thanks for being my BFF'!!! It means so much to me! Xoxoxo
    Sadmommy13 and davepeerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmommy13 View Post
    Attention, attention. Ladies $ gentlemen, I have something happy to report..... Kiddo just let me put her hair in piggy braids. Yes, the child who never allows me to 'touch' her hair . She's wearing piggy braids. I am smiling for sure! Tribute to you sunshine! The girls in my house are all piggy braided up tonight! Xoxo
    Piggies always make you feel better. My hair will be braided tomorrow.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Goodnight to Both Of You Titan's! I Hope and Pray You Two have a much BETTER Day ...on ....HUMP DAY!!! I will be saying a Really Good Prayer for My Two favorite Titan's.....For Much Better Vibes on .....what Day is it......What.......I said...what Day is it.......Oh yeah....That's right.....It's Hump Day......Here's To a Great Day.....or How bout we just say....a Good Day for Crazy Mamma.....and "Sunbeams"...Stay Strong Ladies!!......And Congrats on getting thru the Mud Today....and keeping that counter rolling!!.xoxo

Thanks Dave. You have very good day yourself!! Wearing piggy braids and staying strong!!
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Mommy good morning!! We are going to have a good day today. Going to jump back on my receipt project. I am going to make this a good day for both of us. I am grateful for the sun beam that just shined thru the clouds while I am posting. Not lasting long but got a few beams anyway. Did the braids last thru the night so she could wear them to school?
    davepeerson and Sadmommy13 like this.

TigerLily32 is offline Senior Member

Morning Mommy!! Have a great day!!! Today's Titan song "The Dog Days are Over" by our favorite red head
    Xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Sadmommy13 is offline Senior Member

Hi all! Sorry for missing your good morning Sunshine! I have been so very busy today. Only 2 days left to get it all graded. It's so so many papers! And I just don't wanna!

They just cancelled school for tomorrow again. Rained all day & temps dropped from 67 this morning to 33 right now. Wow. Ice & snow predicted for all night into tomorrow. So home all day again, maybe that'll give me some time to catch up.

Hope you all had a great day! Sunshine she took her braids out sooner rather than later. She knew how much I liked them, so didn't last long. How was the project today? Make progress?

Yes, tiger! That is one of my faves! Love it. That's my jam.

Anonymous Guest

Oh Mommy, I had a little girl who was once like that. If I liked something, she was not going to do it. She grew up to be a beautiful and successful adult. We get along famously. I like a little backbone in children. Not spoiled, but some just know what they like and what they don't at an early age. LOL. Your little girl sounds precious. I miss those days. Sorry for all your weather. My gosh, you guys have really had it. Glad you have been busy. I really think it makes the days easier. Good look with the papers. I have family who are teachers (I realize you are a Professor) and did not fully appreciate all that you do. I do now. Stay strong.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Thank you Hope! Yes, my girl is definitely strong willed, just like her hard headed mama! She does know what she wants, and she is intent on getting it "most" of the time. I can win battles with her when I choose to, but I choose them wisely....timing is really everything when you are trying to discipline a 3 year old. But, she is a good girl, she has great manners..... always please, thank you, ma'am, and sir. She is probably spoiled, but we have a huge family... even if everyone buys her just one thing for her bday, it is a ton of stuff! That is part of the problem in my messy, messy house! Too much stuff!

Thanks also for the comment about what teachers do. We do pay the price for our wonderful holidays and flexible hours. I may not have to punch a time clock, but what that really means is my work never ends. It is always with me, home or work, since papers can always come home, the work does, too. Always hanging over my head. And I teach overload classes, meaning I work more hours than my salary contract is for, so it is the equivalent of 2 full time teaching loads. I have 13 classes and over 500 students. Come weeks like this one, midterms week and finals week, I am pushing hard to get it all in. It's been busy. But you are right.... busy sometimes is very good. No time to think about other stuff. So, I will focus on that positive as I stare at this mountain of papers before me, with zero motivation to do them!

How are you feeling these days? I have not checked your thread since Monday I think. I am sorry for not coming by to say hello. I hope you are feeling okay!

So, tomorrow is my big 66. Feel any different Sunshine, since you're now on 68? lol, I know the answer. Same ole, same ole. But spring is going to turn this around. I just know it. xoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

Anonymous Guest

And what you mentioned teachers do, doesn't even begin to touch upon it. Unless you are close to someone who does teach, or you yourself teaches, I think it's hard to imagine what goes into it. My family member gives of herself so much. It's amazing to watch and learn from it. I know I had no idea. Just knowing you the little time I have, you will dig deep and find that motivation to get those papers done, and you will feel great that this time you didn't need any "help."

I have done pretty well. Day 3 for me. Didn't feel so good physically yesterday afternoon or early this morning, but pushed through it and am doing better than I thought I would. Thanks for asking. Stay strong Mommy. You can and will do it.

You are awesome, Hope. I am so glad you came around. Your positivity is rivaling the Master Davep these days.... that is an amazing accomplishment for being on day 3. I'm telling ya, you are doing FAR better than me on day 3, so you are bound for happy days sooner than I was. I was a miserable mess at 3 days. However, YOU sound like Dave did in is early days.... struggling but ALWAYS positive. You are such a positive influence on this board....I sm glad yo are herewith us Hope....coming on over to the winning side!

Okay, seriously.... I just have to share this to see how many people here (my friends) are bothered by the thought of it. I have an experiment for my online lab. They have to take a bag of microwave popcorn, get the weight of it before popping, then pop it and open the bag, which releases all of the steam (i.e. water) inside of the kernels. So, basically, the water inside the kernels gets so hot, that it expanding to a gas is what makes them pop.

This is their online(at home) experiment. And they turn in data saying there is 342% water in popcorn???? The another says 99% water in popcorn??? 99% water.... that IS BASICALLY WATER. It is hard to grade such nonsense. If popcorn were 99% water, you would be drinking it. The truth: there is about 13-14% water in most microrwave popcorns. Humph

I think they were being lazy and did not bother to try the experiment. Good first half of the day and then I just was very unmotivated and blahhh. Still blahh just readt for this day to end. The sun came out and it was73. Don't know what my problem is??

Sorry for the bad weather it is now raining and should continue tomorrow.

It's the weather. I am convinced. When I have sunshine, I am ready to go. When it's gone, I'm a mental mess. I am pushing through it everyday but so tired of trying so hard. Its the weather, I swear if it was sunny & warm then I would feel better. Just counting days now til spring. I am 66 days tomorrow!!!!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-04-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    davepeerson likes this.

Okay, seriously.... I just have to share this to see how many people here (my friends) are bothered by the thought of it. I have an experiment for my online lab. They have to take a bag of microwave popcorn, get the weight of it before popping, then pop it and open the bag, which releases all of the steam (i.e. water) inside of the kernels. So, basically, the water inside the kernels gets so hot, that it expanding to a gas is what makes them pop.

This is their online(at home) experiment. And they turn in data saying there is 342% water in popcorn???? The another says 99% water in popcorn??? 99% water.... that IS BASICALLY WATER. It is hard to grade such nonsense. If popcorn were 99% water, you would be drinking it. The truth: there is about 13-14% water in most microrwave popcorns. Humph
    You teach college students? I'm laughing I'm sorry... Seriously??

Wait.. To be clear I'm not laughing at you mommy... 99% water... Them not you!!

It's the weather. I am convinced. When I have sunshine, I am ready to go. When it's gone, I'm a mental mess. I am pushing through it everyday but so tired of trying so hard. Its the weather, I swear if it was sunny & warm then I would feel better. Just counting days now til spring. I am 66 days tomorrow!!!!
    Sunshine 66 Days!!! Woooooo!!! That is reason to celebrate!! I'm praying you get sunshine tomorrow sweets!! Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily32 View Post
    You teach college students? I'm laughing I'm sorry... Seriously??
    Yes, they are college students. Seriously. I know, I know! I totally get why it is funny. I started making the "Dumb AS$$ of the Week" (DAOTW) Awards after my first year teaching.

Funny Stuff....Watered Down Popcorn....hmmmm??? Sorry I was MIA most of the Day...although reading some!! Congrats On 66 tomorrow Crazy Mamma....Just Don't set the Bar too High....It's Really flying By...and "Sunbeams"....Did You say 68?? You two Titans will be at 100 before You know it....and Much More Spring Weather is coming....Soon.....I had a Talk with the Big Guy upstairs....Put in a Special Order for you Two!! Hope You sleep well...and Praying You get Up tomorrow....full Of Gratefulness....Right???...Yep....I am Grateful For Everyone on this Journey of Freedom from the BEAST!! Believe ME....I Have been to some meetings lately.....and watched some folks come back....after going back out....and Relapsing.......It DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!! In Fact....I have Yet to see someone come back.....from going back out and using the BEAST....and report How much BETTER they Felt???....NEVER....EVER...Happens!! Stay Strong My Lady Titans!!.xoxo

Good morning mommy sorry I dropped out last night I just was not feeling any love for anything. Here's to another day. Had sun yeaterday but none today. Real dark day and rainy. One foot in front of the other....here we go.

When one foot in front of the other is all I can do, that's what i keep on doing. Fifteen more days until spring. Time changes this weekend. And a good weather, warm AND sunny, for next week. Things are going to turn around. I just know it.
    Sunshine1112 and davepeerson like this.

Anonymous Guest

Ok, got it. Congratulations on Day 66 Mommy! You and Sunshine may have down days at times, but your continued banter and sharing is important to all of us. You girls have a large following. You are right. The days will be longer and spring is around the corner. Life will become easier.

Aaaaaaaand school cancelled for tomorrow as well, they just sent the announcement. Argh, humph, and all the other expletives I would say if the mods would not delete me for them. That is the icing on the already well-done cake! Grades still have to be turned in.... they did not forget to leave out that part.

Mommy I am so sorry another day cancelled. I am not happy with this week at all....one more day and hopefully the sun will be back in our direction. I know you are so correct....we need the sun and then will be back In an up swing. One more day!!!
    davepeerson likes this.

Goodnight mommy. Thank you for the encouraging words there is no one I want more in my corner than you and dave. You two are my rocks. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for getting me thru this. I heart you!! Hopefully some sun tomorrow willl be just what we needed. Xoxoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

Sweet Dreams Crazy Mamma....and My "Sunbeams"...Sunshine.....Got through another Muddy Day....Drier ....Warmer.....Sunny...."Sunbeams".....on the way!! Ordered By .......ME.....I Got a lot of Pull with the Big Guy.....Here's to Hoping for a Nice.....Decent......at Worst......OK....Friday...and Weekend as well!! Just keep holding each other Up!! You Two are Awesome.....even when Your.....Well......Let's just say....Not Happy campers.......Staying Strong For One More Day!!..xoxoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Morning!!! Had not so nice vivid dreams causing me to wake with high levels of anxiety. Started snowing a little but kids still in school as it is going to warm up and we are getting rain. According to weather app partly cloudy warming to 45 later in the afternoon. Good luck on getting your grades in today. I hope you have a better day today.

Dave I could use a little pull with this day for sure. Going to stay strong!!! Can't wait for the weekend to start!!! Going to try and keep busy. Xoxox

bellaj828 is offline New Member

Sadmommy, You're doing a wonderful thing for yourself and your daughter. Don't give up. Hot baths helped me so much. B12, milk thistle and potassium with zanax. I have defeated the opana 40mg 3 x a day, oxycodone 30mg 3 x a day. I found this site back in November. I followed the Thomas recipe as best I could. I was dependant on the drugs to function. The pain I endure daily is horrible but it's better than being doped up. My pain management Dr meant well. But I lost myself. I can walk now. I still hurt like hell but now I enjoy my granddaughters. Sorry I'm rambling I just want you to know this to shall pass. Sending you healing hugs and prayers. MJ

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast