Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Like Tree893Likes
Detox in full force, need help
    Anonymous Guest

Hi there
    First of all, you have done great! the worst is behind you. You must always remember two things; why you started, and why you quit.
    It begins and ends with you.
    I know three people who have exchanged one addiction for another , and all to anti-depressants.
    One has committed suicide, while the other two are fighting ever growing psychosis and mounting depression.
    You have come so far.... don't start down that road again.

Anonymous Guest

Mommy - just checking in with you. I know you are busy with teaching, your precious little one, and all of your other "little" ones. I am sure you are doing just fine, but wanted to check on you. Check in when you have a minute.
    davepeerson and Sadmommy13 like this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Looking for One Crazy H Mamma.....Anyone seen My Mamma??...Looking for a check in when you get a moment Mommy....I know Your Busy....But...We NEED to hear from You....Please!!..Stay Strong Just or TODAY!!..xoxo

dadrecovers is offline Banned

what? I dont understand..
    Last edited by Anonymous; 12-17-2015 at 09:01 PM.

She hasn't made a post on her thread for almost a week just wondering how Mommy is doing and looking for a update on her progress.

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Mommy is busy with a stressful and busy week. She is strong and battling thru as a Titan does but it is not leaving much time to post and check in. I know when she has a chance she will return to post and update when she can. Thank you all for thinking of her.

Mzmaymay is offline Banned

Hi sadmommy! I've read your thread All 33 pages lol. I just wanted to say you're such an inspiration!! I love the connection you and sunshine have!! I'm so proud of you both!! I'm tapering off subutex and hoping to be free and clean soon!! Just wanted to say thank you for chronicling your experience and giving me hope!

Mzmaymay is offline Banned

I'm glad she's doing well and I hope you're too sunshine!!

TigerLily32 is offline Senior Member

Hi soul sista! Much love to you XOXO
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Sadmommy13 is offline Senior Member

Hellloooooooo board friends. Crazy Mommy is here, back and good as I can be. I am sorry if I made anyone of you following worry with my leave of absence. It was not intentional. I have had WAY too much going on in my life, nothing beast related, just life. I am not even going to TRY to explain the whole situation, but everything is okay now. I had a few major freak out days due to some kinda serious work-related stress. Bottom line, I had to focus on taking care of myself last week and had little to no time or mental energy to do much more than keep myself standing. I wanted to run away, to escape the stress, but that wasn't an option. So, instead I powered through, somehow..... maybe by the "Grace of God", maybe just bc I am a freakin' Titan, maybe because of the support and strength of my Team, who has been by my side the entire way (in the spiritual cyber-sense, of course). Truthfully, a combination of all those things got me through it. And of course, one beautiful little mini-Titan following in my footsteps. I am one tough cookie, and I am showing her how to be the same.

Coming here and reading your posts and thoughts and encouragements has put a smile on my face this morning. I sure hate if anybody worried about me. Or Sunshine for that matter, as her absence is partially my fault..... because she has been counseling me in all of her free time this week, so I have kept her extra busy as well, lol. We are still strong as we've ever been, Team Titan has NOT given up. Today is my day 110. Are things easy? No. Am I completely relaxed and happy? Not all of the time. But, I can still see light at the end of the tunnel, and I still trust Dave that it will feel normal again one day....... although tbh I have made zero progress in the patience department! I think that may be a permanent personality trait, though, lol.

So, I was hoping for a fun-filled weekend, after getting the work things settled just yesterday. Was hoping for a road trip or maybe the zoo again....... Buuuuuut....... Kiddo is sick, high fever, up all night vomiting in my face, my hair, the bed, basically the entire house got blanketed ........ now, aren't y'all glad I came to fill you in on the details?? :P I think just a little virus that will hopefully pass soon. Although the fun day I hoped for doesn't seem to be in the cards just yet, I will today be grateful for being able to snuggle up with this sickly little mini-Titan of mine, grateful that My love and care are all the meds she needs to feel better.

Sending my love and hugs to all of you. I seriously thank all of you for continuing to write and check in on me. I am still as strong as ever. Still got that counter ticking. xoxoxo to all. Stay strong everyone and.... Go Team Titan!

Anonymous Guest

Mommy - so glad to see you back here! I was worried about you, but completely understand. I am so sorry you had a tough time at work. The important thing is you fought through it without the aid of the beast. You prevailed! I am so proud of you. I am also so sorry to hear about your precious little girl. I hate when they get sick. You feel so hopeless, and want them to feel better now. I hope your little one feels better real soon, and so glad things resolved themselves at work and, most of all, that you stayed strong through all of this. So truly happy for you.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Hello Crazy H. Mamma....Hope Your Sunday went alright....Just wanted to pop on Your thread and show Some LUV.....Also...am Hoping Mini Foot Stomp'in Titan is feeling better......You Really Plowed through some tough stuff Mamma....and I for One am Extremely Proud of YOU!! You are Truly an Inspiration to Many....and of Course ME.....Hope Your getting some well deserved Rest Tonight...Sleep Well Mamma...Love ya!! Stay Strong Just For This Day!!..xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Hi board friends! Crazy Mommy has had a pretty good week, beautiful spring weather gave rise ti some gardening and lots of outside time with kiddo. I have had fun. There have been a few work-related bumps in the road, but I handled them like the Titan that I am. I hope everyone is feeling happy ad strong!! xoxoxox love to all!
    davepeerson likes this.

Well....Well....Crazy H Mamma....That was One Fantastic Post!! You Are Strong!! Thanks You for the post on My Thread....You know what You and "Beams" mean to Me....But....I'll say again...I am Soo Proud Of what You two have been through in the last few weeks.....and persevered Like True Champions....That I would Always Want On My TEAM!! Hope Your getting some good rest....Something tells Me...Hmmmm...You may have stayed up past Your bedtime???....Love you Mamma...Talk to you tomorrow....Stay Strong Just For Today......I Know You will.....xoxoxoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Hi everyone. Crazy Mommy finally back for a check in, and happy to report I am strong as ever. Life has been throwing me what seems like daily curve balls, but I have managed to keep stepping along. Work is insanely busy the last couple of weeks of the semester, so staying on my game there has been a challenge enough. But on top of that, I have had some pretty upsetting personal/family issues, which I won't get into, but I have been really stressed in general, at both work and home.

I must also add my most recent streak of bad luck.... I broke the tip of my thumb, slammed it in the car door after a fun evening at Chuck-e-Cheese (I feel I must add that inducing such pain on myself was completely unintentional, lol). My thumb was/is incredibly painful, blue, black and swollen to twice normal size. I did have it looked at, had a couple of xrays.... and I ultimately left the urgent care clinic with just ibuprofen and prednisone. So, even legitimately injured Mommy still managed to avoid the beast script.

Then to add to things, with my hand being wrapped in tape and gauze today, I let my cell phone slip out of my hand, shattering the screen to bits. This is the second time since staring my counter than I ruined my phone. I depend on my phone very much.... not just for the normal stuff people use their phones for, but I NEED mine to talk daily, and sometimes constantly all day long, with my team.... my best girls and soul sisters, plus our one hottie man team mate, too . So alll things considered, I am pretty bummed out today. But myself and my broken thumb are dosed up on only Ibuprofen.... Titan strong, I tell you, Titan strong. At the moment, I feel like Life is beating me in this battle for happiness. But, I keep on stepping because I have a wonderful team by my side the whole way. Never ever, since day one, have I felt I was doing this alone.......

Lots of love to everyone. xoxoxo
    davepeerson likes this.

Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Mommy you are so strong!! Fighting the good fight! I am so proud of you for not taking with a broken finger. You are a rock and not budging. I know how much pain you are in and doing this Wo help from the beast is absolutely amazing. Thank you for all the support you give me. I am a better person and happier with my team by my side. Team TITAN!!! Thank you for getting that phone fixed ASAP as I do not like the idea of going to long wo the support of my team. Love you!!! Xoxxoxo
    Sadmommy13 and davepeerson like this.

It is very much your influence and support that helps keep me strong and focused! I could never have done this without you and my team. My own personal NA meetings, team available for talk, chat, or face time, nearly 24-7. I couldn't ask for much more support than that!!!! Since day one, you've been one of my biggest supporters, and that has only grown over the last months. I love you so. Definitely my sister, whether in this life or a past one xoxoxoxo

Hey Crazy HOT Mamma....You are a ROCK!! So very Proud of You as well....For going through that Pain and Not giving in to the BEAST!! Not that I would have blamed You...or thought any less of You....But...Getting Through without....well....Is Very Inspiring....You Should be Holding Your Head Up High....You may have gotten away with taking a few if needed...but...You also Might have had trouble taking some...Point Being....Now...WE Don't have to worry about it....Why???...Because YOU were TITAN STRONG!!! You Made MY weekend...Love You Mamma!! Stay Strong Just For Today!!..xoxo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Mommy - so so sorry to hear about your finger. That has to be painful, but yet you are one strong person! Good for you! You inspire a lot of people on here. A lot! Keep up the posting when you can. Love to hear from you, but know you are crazy busy. So proud of you!
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Jumping Your Thread Back Up Mommy....Hope all is well with YOU!! I Know Your busy with school coming to a Close soon!! Just want to say..thinking about You...Hoping You have a Great Weekend....and throwing down some Luv on Your Thread as well!! Stay Strong Just For Today!!!..xoxo

Coming Back to throw down some Luv on Your thread too...CHM......Hope your weekend went well....and Your ban from here comes OFF soon!! Love Ya Lots Mommy....Stay Strong Just For Today!!!..xoxo

MyBestAttempt is offline New Member

Hello All. Not sure if I'm imputing my story in the correct place but I'm trying. I'm preparing to go cold turkey off pain pills. I had taken Wed-Sunday off work and will take my last dose tomorrow afternoon. I'm scared! I'm planning to pick up some supplies listed in the Thomas Recipe tomorrow. I'm scared!! My usage is completely unknown to my family. I'm planning on "having the flu". I'll be trying to track my progress by communicating here as I can't at home. Any help or advice/suggestions anyone has will be extremely appreciated.

Viktory2k1 is offline New Member

Hello my best,
    I am on day 3 because my script was stolen and can't get a refill until the 15th when I get steroid neck injections. I was on percocet 5/325 and took about 20mg a day give or take. So far, just a very strong craving. What are you taking and how much? I know of some otc subs that may help. one is called 5-HTP, it's the same stuff thats in turkey that makes you tired but a lot of it, walgreens has it, I forgot I have some for the anxiety. Also a thing called kratom will help if used sparingly, otherwise you become immune to the effects, get the powdered leaf, not the extract. I just ordered some, just google it and get Bali. Lots ov water and vitamin every day along with B1 or thiamin and folic acid helps. So far, nothing weird has happened to me except time is standing still and Its all I think about and the pain in my back is incredible, I have 2 compression fractures in my back that healed incorrectly 17 years ago and just found out about it a few months ago. I was on the oxys for a year. Maybe try to ween off.
    I wish you all the luck!

Anonymous Guest

Bringing your thread up Mommy. Giving you my love and support. Hope you are doing well and staying busy. Have you seen how many people follow you lately? You are thought of by a lot of people.

RowdyRoddy is offline Junior Member

Wow. Never thought I would post here. But I've been fixated...and blessed by this thread. Like nothing I've ever read before. I can totally relate to Sunshine, HotMommy, and SuperDave. All that to say....thank you times a hundred thousand. You guys "ie gals" have no idea how many folks are drawing daily encouragement from the posts you put up here. It's touchable, tangible, and for many others I say "Thanks".

RowdyRoddy is offline Junior Member

PS: HotMomma....can I get your autograph?

Ok Mamma....Time to Move up Your Thread again....The Team needs to get back to posting...I know Life gets busy....But...We have to remember People were here for US...We need to be here for others....and ourselves as well!! Love You Crazy Hot Mamma....Could I get Your autograph Too??? Stay Strong Just For Today!!.

getmylifebackagain is offline Junior Member

Sadmommy13,
    I have to admit I've read pretty much all through these 33 pages these last couple days and your story is hugely inspiring. I am currently at the start of day 5 myself. By grace of God and everything I know I will be excited to reach your level. I'll admit I'm a guy, and from what I've been reading on these forums is that Women seem to have a more difficult time breaking this addiction. I personally know how hard it is to stay clean, this isn't my first rodeo here. I previously went 265 days clean. After that much time nearly 9 months I was like "hey I don't have a problem why not". Wrong move. As I read in one of your post and think is absolutely true "1 is too many, 1000 is not enough". I have absolutely enjoyed your story and hope you continue to post, if not then thank you for the help you're actually giving through this. More then I think you actually know. I started reading stories like yours a week before my quit date and I believe that is what actually motivated me to quit. I treat these stories and discussions as my personal NA meetings as I have never been able to get behind the NA and AA higher power beliefs being raised Christian. Well, anyways good luck on this life long battle and hopefully we hear from you again.

HelloCrazy Hot Mamma....Would sure be Nice to hear from You again.....Lots Of People wanting to know how Your doing...Even if you've had a slip up.....WE are here for You Mamma.....Throwing down Lots of Love to You and that "BEAMS" Girl!!! Stay Strong Just For Today!!..xoxo

Ilovemtndogs7 is offline Advanced Member

Hey Sadmommy-where are you.? I second Dace's question. Big Hugs Miss Dogs/Sheryl

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233