Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree893Likes
Detox in full force, need help
    Sunshine1112 is offline Advanced Member

Half time!!! Not going well fot the Hawks. What's up with the turnovers and penalties!!!

Almost forgot glad you went to the inlaws. Watching this game is definitely not worth it!!!!!

Sadmommy13 is offline Senior Member

Oh I'm so glad I came. This is a house full of elated cheeseheads. I can't stop smiling. Not even a thought of what's in the med cabinet. Don't want it. This smile on my face is a natural one!

That trick play should be cheating! Just for the record.

Gosh , right now beginning the 4th quarter, I really, really love cheese

Oh I cannot WAIT to hear from 2 daves. Times runnin out for the dirty birds. Oh hobbies, the ole way of making myself smile naturally.... Winning.

This day has improved my mood over a hundred percent. So far. 6 min left to go before I know whether or not it'll be a lasting smile........

Nevermind Dave's, no need to rub it in after that last on side kick How quickly tides can turn. I'm stressing now. Silly Seahawks...... Just give me a good effin day! More cheese please !

DDAVE45 is offline Member

haha......that's football......now you know how I felt after last weeks game!! I cant believe they lost this game......unbelievable. I wont rub it in though....I actually wanted them to beat Seattle.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

So unbelievable! They should NOT have lost that game. One on side kick- changed it all.

this is why I do not normally pull for the packers. As though the saints are so much more reliable, lol. Ugh. Hush yo mouth Seahawks Dave. That game was a gift from us saints. & cowboys. You're welcome! Lol
    davepeerson likes this.

Ya know the best part about it all? I had a really good time today, win or lose. I have mountains of online class work to be done before midnight. Yet I don't find myself caring about that so much. I had FUN today. I laughed..... REAL SOBER laughs. I didn't even look in the med cabinet..... didnt want OR need to. I am prouder if myself today (although I am on the losing end of the football spectrum) than ever before. Because I knew EXACTLY where that Beast was all day, very close by and easily accessible, AND I DID NOT CARE. Didn;t want it. My laughs were real. Even after defeat. Still smiling. Today was a good day.
    davepeerson and praying4hope like this.

How are you sunshine? How was today? Being on the Packer end, I ended up being a loser as far as football goes, but a total winner in the recovery department. I had so much fun I could not have cared less what they had in the med cabinet. Never even looked. Feeling both empowered (for not looking) and like a loser (for ever pulling for those silly cheeseheads in the first place!)
    Sunshine1112 likes this.

Today was ok uneventful. So happy you went and had a good time!!!!! It was the good day you needed. Now hopefully a good day for me to come!!! And another success not caring what's in the med cabinet!!!! Do you have classes tomorrow. My kids are home tomorrow.
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

davepeerson is offline Platinum Member

Hey Mommy.....I'm Not Gonna say anything....I just feel Like the Seahawks kept themselves in the Game, by giving up Lots of field Goals, and Not Touchdowns!! Obviously not one of their better games...but somehow managed the Miracle Comeback....The Onside kick....that NEVER works...But did today?? I am Happy....NO DOUBT....But DO feel bad for Rodgers!!
    Now, on to YOUR DAY....I'm Glad you were able to STILL have a GOOD Day!! And staying out of that Medicine Cabinet....YOUR NOT a LOSER....The Cheeseheads....really....should have won this game....on the other hand.....You gotta give the HAWKS some credit for not Quitting....Just Like YOUR not Quitting...Mommy!! Stay Strong Mommy!!..xo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

I'm not quitting, although I do wish the Hawks had not suddenly showed up fourth quarter, But sure feeling defeated for not working more on these classes today. My online classes are supposed to open by 8am tomorrow, and honestly I have worked on them near zero. Ah well. Is it really worth stressing over? I'll just write them in the morning and say opening will be delayed, due to a terrible, horrible, and undeserved loss in the NFC. They'll get over it. After what the last 20 days have been like for me, I really could care less if I get "in trouble" for not having the class ready. I doubt they'll fire me. Hope not anyway.... cause I sure don't have aback up job as a bookie!

Congrats Davep SeaHawk. It was a great game. Just ended badly. That darn on side kick! Killing me still, And I'm not even a Packer fan!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-18-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo

No regular classes tomorrow. We are out of school, so home all day. But online classes are supposed to begin. Not looking like that's gonna happen in my world. But like I said, I doubt they'll fire me over it. I should not have put off working on them this long. I should have done more work on them before now.....I'm not usually such a procrastinator. But you all understand why I haven't felt like it. Been trying to put ME first, and now it;s catching up with me. Stressing me out a bit....preventing me from making any progress on building the classes. Ah who cares. Give them all some free points, right? Bu no extra points for Seahawks fans. I am no longer pulling for the NFC! At least until next year. I'll follow DDave's request..... please refer to me as 2016 Championship Mommy, from here on out. we'll battle for it next year.

What??? I would have pulled for the Cheesy Heads!!....The Guy I really feel bad for...is the guy who botched and fumbled away that On-side Kick!! Just watched him get interviewed....He feels Like HE LOST the Game!! Not True.....Was a bad play...but games aren't Won or Lost on ONE play!! Anyway...If You feel the need to Root for those Patriots....Do whatcha gotta do Mommy!! I could NEVER pull for them....Mostly just because I don't really Care for their Coach.....Still.....Just a Game.....Our LIVES are Much More important!! Once again, Glad Your doing well, even though the Game was like Melting Cheese.....Sorry....It just slipped out...Glad You Have No School Tomorrow Mommy!! Stay Strong 2016 Championship Mommy!.xo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Oh, I can't root for the Patriots. I just can't...... As I hang my head in shame..... I'll be a dirty bird supporter come Superbowl weekend. And don't you say NOT EVEN one thing about it! Like I said..... 2016 Saints Championship is on the way!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 01-19-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    davepeerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davepeerson View Post
    What??? I would have pulled for the Cheesy Heads!!....The Guy I really feel bad for...is the guy who botched and fumbled away that On-side Kick!! Just watched him get interviewed....He feels Like HE LOST the Game!! Not True.....Was a bad play...but games aren't Won or Lost on ONE play!! Anyway...If You feel the need to Root for those Patriots....Do whatcha gotta do Mommy!! I could NEVER pull for them....Mostly just because I don't really Care for their Coach.....Still.....Just a Game.....Our LIVES are Much More important!! Once again, Glad Your doing well, even though the Game was like Melting Cheese.....Sorry....It just slipped out...Glad You Have No School Tomorrow Mommy!! Stay Strong 2016 Championship Mommy!.xo
    Melting cheese?? really? Is that necessary?? LOL

Nah.....It isn't....So Sorry!!....The more I watch Packers get interviewed....the worse I feel for them!! But watching Wilson Crying right after the MIRACLE....Well...he had ME reaching for the Kleenex....Poor guy plays So Hard....and was doing so Bad.....only to get one more chance to throw the winner!! Gotta Love him....as much as I DO Rodgers, and feel Bad for Him???? Anyway....it's already in the Past.....Tomorrow is another Day....To Stay Clean...and Free from the BEAST!! Good night 2016 Championship Clean Mommy!!xo
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Okay, so we are in agreement then. I call a football truce, although thus has been quite fun. I will be rooting for your dirty birds. only bc there is no better option. in the superbowl. Alas, my homehas been pretty down this evening. Thanks to you birds! lol
    davepeerson likes this.

You need me to send you some kleenex??? lol
    davepeerson likes this.

I love you davep. And IF you weren't a seahawks fan, I'd marry you tomorrow. Que Sera Sera.
    davepeerson likes this.

Catrina is offline Diamond Member

All this football talk and clearly, I'm on the "bad guys" sideline. I'm in MA so you guessed it....I'm a Pat's fan!! The Seattle/Green Bay Game was quite a shocker. I really wasn't rooting for either--both scare me! I'm just glad that NE won. To the Superbowl!!!

Peace,

Cat
    Sadmommy13 and davepeerson like this.

2016 saints championship mommy???????? ohhh my god ..what have I started here lol....wishful thinking at best mommy!!!

ohh yea....and I accept the Bolognese challenge .....bring it on!!
    Sadmommy13 likes this.

Cat the pat fan.... At least now we aren't all rooting for the NFC! Welcome to the happy competition! I was beginning to worry i would have no one else to debate football with.

But since Ddave clearly doesn't see my saints as competition, I suppose the trash talking might not be over after all! I do believe the saints have a Super Bowl ring more recent than the cowboys?? I could be mistaken in my foggy head, but I don't think romo has one at all?

Your cooking would probably beat mine, though im always up for a challenge!

How is it possible to be so UP naturally one moment, then complete opposite the next. Even after a certain NFC defeat that I don't want to mention, I had a wonderful STRONG day yesterday. Seriously, to have not even cared about the med cabinet temptation, whereas just a week ago it shook me to pieces, that is such progress that I can clearly see thru my own clear eyes. I should be feeling SO strong. Yet today stinks! Anxious & nervous& finding difficulty enjoying anything at all. It just doesn't seem fair to see & feel such improvement, just to have it taken away, beyond my control. struggling today is a very big let down. And unfortunately, thus sadness has absolutely nothing to do with football championships

hey mommy.....I wish I could tell you that this is easy......but its not. This is going to be one the hardest things you'll ever do in your life. This whole process sucks and it take a long time to fully heal from what we have put our mind and bodies through.....but I promise you it gets better.

the hardest things in life are done the least.....but provide the most.
    davepeerson and Sadmommy13 like this.

I hear ya, wishful thinking Dave

Glad to see your post, to see I had not run you off with all my trash talking. As you yourself said, I am obviously delusional and should be cut a little slack.

Once again, today is one of those days I remind myself.... put one foot in front of the other....that's all I gotta do. My day is coming.... I am battling hard for it.... and I know in my heart its worth it and I'm NEVER going backwards. Never do I want to experience this process again. Although I am very proud and fond of the FRIENDS I have made so far on this forum. Y'all have no idea (there comes the true southerner out in me) how much of a rock you are, holding me up on these tough days. Thanks, more than I can ever say, just forbeing here.

Wish I was more supportive today...trying to keep my head above water today myself.

Makes me feel equally better to know I have a partner in all of this. In no way would your words ever bring me down, sunshine. While I hate you're having a bad day, too, I am comforted to not be alone through this. xoxox
    davepeerson likes this.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast