Results 1 to 4 of 4
Detoxing from 16 years on methadone
  1. #1
    Casper82 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default Detoxing from 16 years on methadone

    HELP!! I don't know if I can do this, on day 5 with NO methadone. It so horrible I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I have slept maybe 2 or 3 hour on and off. My legs or so restless, and I also had a seizure a couple of days ago. Someone please give me some advice

  2. #2
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper82 View Post
    HELP!! I don't know if I can do this, on day 5 with NO methadone. It so horrible I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I have slept maybe 2 or 3 hour on and off. My legs or so restless, and I also had a seizure a couple of days ago. Someone please give me some advice

    We need more information in order to best advise you? How much methadone were you taking? Did you taper and if so, by how much and how fast (what was your tapering schedule)? What dose did you jump off from? Update when you get a chance? God bless us all!

  3. #3
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    We need more information in order to best advise you? How much methadone were you taking? Did you taper and if so, by how much and how fast (what was your tapering schedule)? What dose did you jump off from? Update when you get a chance? God bless us all!

    Casper82, I noticed that you were on the forum around 7:45pm eastern time Saturday night but you didn't leave an update? Please answer the questions that I left for you in the last post, with that information myself and other's will be able to make some suggestions that will hopefully help ease your withdrawal symptoms? We may also be able to tell you what to expect going forward giving your current situation? So again, please update ASAP! I hope to hear from you soon? God bless us all!

    PS
    I'm the meantime you can take a look at the Thomas Recipe for opiate withdrawal? The items and suggestions in the recipe might provide you with some relief? The recipe does call for a benzo but if you are not already prescribed them then we suggest not to take them because they are highly addictive! You should be drinking lots of water, take immodium as needed? Hot baths will help tremendously with body aches! Here's a direct link to the Thomas Recipe - https://forum.drugs.com/featured-con...ent-35169.html

  4. #4
    Ricky71 is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky71 View Post
    Casper82, I noticed that you were on the forum around 7:45pm eastern time Saturday night but you didn't leave an update? Please answer the questions that I left for you in the last post, with that information myself and other's will be able to make some suggestions that will hopefully help ease your withdrawal symptoms? We may also be able to tell you what to expect going forward giving your current situation? So again, please update ASAP! I hope to hear from you soon? God bless us all!

    PS
    I'm the meantime you can take a look at the Thomas Recipe for opiate withdrawal? The items and suggestions in the recipe might provide you with some relief? The recipe does call for a benzo but if you are not already prescribed them then we suggest not to take them because they are highly addictive! You should be drinking lots of water, take immodium as needed? Hot baths will help tremendously with body aches! Here's a direct link to the Thomas Recipe - https://forum.drugs.com/featured-con...ent-35169.html

    I just noticed I made a few spelling errors, I apologize for that! I want to reiterate the importance of updating your thread, it's the only way we can help you! You don't need to go through this alone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22